What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

force Flowering

Gio88

Do you suggest when the highest part of the plant is ready to be harvested , to cut just that part and leave the lower part to grow until it is ready? Thanks

Gio88

These are photos from few days ago , I'm starting to be worried about those brown little leaves do you think it's something potentially dangerous for the plant? Anyway I was thinking considering the large amount of time..... is it possible the plant is ready to be harvested even if the pistils aren't with right colour yet ? I was checking on Internet I've read it's something that may happens with auto-flowering and considering I seeded the plant at the end of August maybe it's inconvenient from this growing delayed! I will do what do you suggest, thank you!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 45

Gio88

These are photos from few days ago , I'm starting to be worried about those brown little leaves do you think it's something potentially dangerous for the plant? Anyway I was thinking considering the large amount of time..... is it possible the plant is ready to be harvested even if the pistils aren't with right colour yet ? I was checking on Internet I've read it's something that may happens with auto-flowering and considering I seeded the plant at the end of August maybe it's inconvenient from this growing delayed! I will do what do you suggest, thank you!!

Another clearer photo

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 51

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
i suggest you to soon stop wasting energy on this, and make a good growbox for your projects. and find a nice working scheme, or buy some tools for making quality smoke,

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great Gio....learn from mistakes, improve your next grow with the suggestions made. Also, there's a plethora of breeders out there...try a different auto next time.

Discolored leaves are showing the plant is nearing it's life cycle and harvest time is soon. See how this plant looks in this thread:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356695

Your plant looks greasy...that's a good thing!! Enjoy the plant and grow again!

Gio88

thanks!i'm learning from my mistakes! i don't know if the next seeds i will be autoflowering , i'm curious about the feminized ones!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks!i'm learning from my mistakes! i don't know if the next seeds i will be autoflowering , i'm curious about the feminized ones!

Hey, despite all the problems you've encountered, I think you did a great job! Happy cure & smoking! ;o)

Gio88

Thank you! This forum helped me A LOT! Now I just need to harvest and find new interesting seeds! Do you have any suggestion? maybe with an higher level of thc?

Gio88

now i just have a doubt ,2 days ago i put my harvest in two jars who had inside 2 boveda (then i had to remove them because there wasn't ebought space) , i'm opening the jar 2-3 times a day but my doubt is, isn't useless doing so if the humidity is already set by the boveda? shouldn't i just keep the jars closed?

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
curing has it s own protocol, after buds are on a constant humidity level and evenly dried, you don t need to open them daily to check for molds, actually oxigen needed to degradation process, so better keep it closed in dark, dry, cool place.

what are you looking for another autoflower or something else ?

Gio88

curing has it s own protocol, after buds are on a constant humidity level and evenly dried, you don t need to open them daily to check for molds, actually oxigen needed to degradation process, so better keep it closed in dark, dry, cool place.

what are you looking for another autoflower or something else ?

So it’s better not to open the jars?

I already bought feminized seeds! I was curious to see the difference!

Latest posts

Latest posts