What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tokarev T3, from AfterThough Autos

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh nice! I burned up the seeds on my first femmed Tsue cross. :( Over the years I've done a great job at making healthy seeds on accident. It's the on purpose part I seem to have difficulty with. lol

Looking forward to seeing more Tokarev-T3 in the world. She sure is tasty! :D

Very fine. Soon, my friend...soon! You can fry up some more-:laughing: LMAO!

Mountain Wizard

I just wanted to second the comment about AB's genetics. I've been very happy with them, even given sub par conditions in late winter. Love the frost, the smell, and the taste of all his gear! Going to keep some in constant rotation!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just wanted to second the comment about AB's genetics. I've been very happy with them, even given sub par conditions in late winter. Love the frost, the smell, and the taste of all his gear! Going to keep some in constant rotation!

Thanks, Mtn Wizard!