What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Decided to start ScrOG method after plants had already been in veg for a few weeks

Guitarofozz

Let me know what you think.

This picture is from 5/21/17
Plants had been grown from seed, last two seeds sprouted 5/5/17. Vegged under 2 Foot, 4 tube T5 lighting 18/6hrs.

https://i.imgur.com/j5rDtFb.jpg[\img]

3 seeds were OG Kush and rest were mixes of different kush, all were given to me so no money lost. Three 2gal plastic cups and two 2 ga Geo pot smart pots.

I was just letting them grow naturally until I came across a buddy that was parting with his 1000w hps light and ballast. I had a 600w hps in my budding tent so I placed the 1000w on there and replaced the T5 with the 600w and moved my T5 to create a clone station.

This was Friday, 6/2/17:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/eUmmwJJ.jpg[\img]

Yesterday 6/5/17:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/l9gxLNW.jpg[\img]

Today 6/6/17

[img]https://i.imgur.com/sjEbRju.jpg[\img]

Oh to germinate, I placed in a damn paper towel for three days, then on third day, even though none of the husks had cracked, I transfered then all about 1/2" deep in my soil in some Dixie cups. They all germinated and sprouted after another four days max. They were then once again transfered about three weeks from sprouting iirc

Guitarofozz

Don't know why the pictures didn't post and I can't edit the post. Here they are attached.

Here's a link to an album just in case: https://imgur.com/gallery/4IElG

Attachments

• EFE608FE-2D05-4314-8256-670D57CFBF82.jpg
    EFE608FE-2D05-4314-8256-670D57CFBF82.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 7C593303-1C5F-4078-A51B-10333CF54554.jpg
    7C593303-1C5F-4078-A51B-10333CF54554.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 14
  • AD976AC5-2A89-423E-BC8D-FF3CC448F078.jpg
    AD976AC5-2A89-423E-BC8D-FF3CC448F078.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 12
  • rps20150630 190208
    rps20150630 190208
    35.9 KB · Views: 23
B

bigganjabud

Fucked if I know bud I'd shift em sharpish tho but I'd have a few hundred squares on my net hahaha

I'm a bit bonkers tho

I'd say if your nets nearly full bend those bitches bandy and get ya self a few more stems a couple more days can't hurt then flip

Rastak'

SCROG is a growing method which needs that you know the strecth of your strains.

You have to turn into 12/12 when your net is approx. 75% full in sort that during the fisrt days of blooming you still be able to braid before the buds appears.

So it's why it's better to well know the strain and how it will stretch to know when you can turn into 12/12 and have a full net covered of buds.

Guitarofozz

SCROG is a growing method which needs that you know the strecth of your strains.

You have to turn into 12/12 when your net is approx. 75% full in sort that during the fisrt days of blooming you still be able to braid before the buds appears.

So it's why it's better to well know the strain and how it will stretch to know when you can turn into 12/12 and have a full net covered of buds.

If you don't mind helping a newb, is there a pretty standard website that people go to for strain info? I know all plants are og kush and og kush x pineapple kush or og x blueberry kush.

Guitarofozz

Found this little nugget " and as a heavily branching variety, it adapts itself perfectly to ScrOGging or Super Cropping, which will greatly improve its yields, as long as it is being grown in a microclimate adapted to its needs. Due to its dominant genetic heritage, this plant is perfect to grow at the mountains of the Middle East; therefore, we should try to emulate those conditions to the best of our abilities."

B

bigganjabud

Found this little nugget " and as a heavily branching variety, it adapts itself perfectly to ScrOGging or Super Cropping, which will greatly improve its yields, as long as it is being grown in a microclimate adapted to its needs. Due to its dominant genetic heritage, this plant is perfect to grow at the mountains of the Middle East; therefore, we should try to emulate those conditions to the best of our abilities."

Basically he means indica predominantly double in hight during stretch some saliva go up to about 4 times the hight I like shit that ain't unmanageable

Rastak'

If you don't mind helping a newb, is there a pretty standard website that people go to for strain info? I know all plants are og kush and og kush x pineapple kush or og x blueberry kush.

Look for IC strainguide or "seed" "finder" on google ;)

But you won't find how they strecth, expect x2 for Kush because that's not big sativas. Remember it's just a supposition, and that's why it's important to know it for each plant.

Latest posts

Latest posts