What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

[LED][TNT KUSH][0.1m2][ScrOG][FIM]

Gardenic

Hello there!

Time to start my new, and first one on Your board - photorelation

Ok, what we got.

Box: 28x36cm h 70cm (5000 lumens optimal)
Covered with Mylar diamond 100%
Space between soil and lamp - 35cm
Light: 8x10W LED 806lm 3000k (6450lumens)
Seeds: TNT Kush from Eva seeds
Training: FIM, ScrOG

Other
hygrometer/thermometer probe
humidifier air 5L
Pot 4.5L
Quality flower soil
Pulling out - 120mm pcfan
Mix - 80mm pcfan
Biobizz
-Fish mix
-Bio bloom
-Top max

kush.jpg

20170214_081114.jpg

20170218_034902.jpg

*yes, I have 7 bulbs left to take off:)

Greeting!:)

Last edited:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Hey man! Why don't you take the led's light diffusers off for better light under them, twards the plants?

jonhova

Smash the plastic with a indentation from a hammer then reverse the hammer and dig into the plastic with the nail remover. Twist the hammer and voila.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Btw I see some exposed contacts there on the leds boards and I think they are 220V. Maybe you should carefully cover them with hot melt glue or be very careful you don't come into contact with them. They might be deadly.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Only the circled part. I wouldn't take chances with exposed wires in a growspace. As long as you don't come too close with the hot melt plastic glue to the led chips it will be no problem.

Smash the plastic with a indentation from a hammer then reverse the hammer and dig into the plastic with the nail remover. Twist the hammer and voila.
careful not to damage the chips...

those 2 exposed connections are from the driver to the chip, 12volts, the base of the socket is 110/240

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
careful not to damage the chips...

those 2 exposed connections are from the driver to the chip, 12volts, the base of the socket is 110/240

You may be right but keep in mind there are lots of lighting fixtures right now that use 110-220V AC on the board holding the led chips, by having long chains and just using some simple components on the board itself to regulate the AC into DC instead of a seperate driver board.

You may be right but keep in mind there are lots of lighting fixtures right now that use 110-220V AC on the board holding the led chips, by having long chains and just using some simple components on the board itself to regulate the AC into DC instead of a seperate driver board.
not a single e27 household led bulb runs 220 to the led