What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Next Episode: Shits an Giggles

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Well how the fugg are ya IC!?!?!?!

Started a lil bathroom grow at a friends place so I can get some jars filled. First on the menu is Ancient Og f2 #2 beans from a fellow member on here that was gracious enough to bless me with. Mahalo from the bottom of my heart :thank you: Just the 3 bigger ones in the middle pic were kept.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Got pop happy an have a few Tranquil Elephantizer f2's up also from a buddy on here also. Had some bad coco issues that are hurting those lil ones so when they revive I'll give em a show.

I took advantage of the Super Moon an popped five GG#4 s1's with 100% germ but 2 stalled out. Happy with the 3 for sure though.

picture.php

Looking at land on the Big Island the other day.........fun times.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Ghost town.........

Veg is picking up an the Tranquil Elephantizer f2's an the Ancient Og f2's are loving life. Got the killer queen back in rotation but all is veg life right now. Nobody got time fo leaf so I'll drop some pics in a bit over a month with a proper update, unless asked for :tiphat:

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Glad to see you growing again. What part of the Big Island were you looking at? Pretty wet this time of year on the east side.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Well, alright! Subbing in for the show. I know youll grow the shit out of those beans. Got 2 GG4 S1s going from a different source too - be fun to compare yours to mine.

I just found some Ancient OG pollen that I forgot about. Its pretty old but its been on ice since I received it. Think I might dust MentalBloX with it and see what happens. :D

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Well, alright! Subbing in for the show. I know youll grow the shit out of those beans. Got 2 GG4 S1s going from a different source too - be fun to compare yours to mine.

I just found some Ancient OG pollen that I forgot about. Its pretty old but its been on ice since I received it. Think I might dust MentalBloX with it and see what happens. :D

:tiphat:

Plenty of buckets, just grab one an dust it off :biggrin: Buckle up cause it's gonna be a bumpy ride. Life.......it's funny that way.

That AOG pollen is super viable as it took the most on everything I dusted it with. Still got some myself for these f2's incase I don't find a good male. I want a Ziploc full of f3's to go through someday for a proper hunt. Damn bean popping is to addictive lol.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Correction: 2 dudes an 1 female.

picture.php

Got my back up girl Killer Queen saving the day again lol. Just about to out grow the solos an get a transplant. Can't wait to get some new flavors in the mix again. :tiphat:

picture.php

Last edited:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
That sounds similar to my last two germination rounds except I got a couple of females out of the mix. I'm late to the party but here none the less. Sorry to hear about all males but that just means next time you'll probably crush it with the females :yes:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm pulling up the proverbial "bucket" - as they say in the parlance of the times
:lurk:

hope you find some gems (female ones) in those beans you are popping A_S

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
That sounds similar to my last two germination rounds except I got a couple of females out of the mix. I'm late to the party but here none the less. Sorry to hear about all males but that just means next time you'll probably crush it with the females :yes:

Aloha Who, promise some sort of frosty peep show somewhere down the line. It's like the roulette table, you never know. Makes it that much more fun for sure though. Gonna wait a few months before doing a bigger pop of the Ancient Og f2's, an make room for new additions :biggrin:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
All males can be a blessing...make some epic crosses :)
Looking for that standout dude for the f3 for sure

i'm pulling up the proverbial "bucket" - as they say in the parlance of the times
:lurk:

hope you find some gems (female ones) in those beans you are popping A_S
:tiphat: glad to have ya, don't mind the cobwebs lol

Here for the show. Beans have become my obsession also.

Welcome, so many to pop so little time right.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
All males, shit! Especially sucks when the plants are vegging like a beast - like those AOG.

Are you still able to get the plant count that you were hoping for?

My GD x BHT seems to be out of its mutie stage after topping. With my fantastic luck, itll be a boy.
Tried dusting my testers with AOG pollen, but I don't think that there was any pollen in the bag. I crushed/rolled the boy parts, molested them with a q-tip, but there wasn't a hint of yellow on the swab. Hit the 3 favorites anyway with fingers crossed.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
All males, shit! Especially sucks when the plants are vegging like a beast - like those AOG.

Are you still able to get the plant count that you were hoping for?

My GD x BHT seems to be out of its mutie stage after topping. With my fantastic luck, itll be a boy.
Tried dusting my testers with AOG pollen, but I don't think that there was any pollen in the bag. I crushed/rolled the boy parts, molested them with a q-tip, but there wasn't a hint of yellow on the swab. Hit the 3 favorites anyway with fingers crossed.

Nothing? I'll get ya some fresh from this male I'm probably keeping. My plant count is just my numbers an 2 others, so currently 21. Is what is it.

Fingers crossed for pistils on the bht cross.