What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SWEET CANTUCCIO

Cream47

Underground Grower
Hi everybody,

I would like to share this sweet experience, I’m growing for a year, it’s my third growing and the first one was with sweet seeds too, and I grow three Cr34m 47. I read a lot in the Italian section and I try to improve my growing style.

This grow is a 12/12 light period, after just one week at 18/6 because the temperature was to low, now the ladies have 26 days.

SET-UP :

Growbox : 80x80x180 Agribox V2

Extraction : RVK 125 425m3/h with dimmer
Input : TT125 220/280 m3/h
Carbon filter Phresh 400m3/h
Humidifier 380ml/h 6L
Philips master Hpi T Plus MH 250W
Philips Master son T Pia Plus HPS 250W
Philips Master son T Pia Plus HPS 400W
PH tester

Ferts : Pirahna, bioheaven, molasse

Soil : terflor vulcan without perlite and without clay.

The seeds are 3 Psic0d3licia, the Psico#1 born freak but I hold it because I would like to know what mother earth reserve to it.

So here he ladies :

Psycho#1 freak before :

picture.php

After :

picture.php

side view :

picture.php

Continue...

Last edited:

Cream47

Underground Grower
Psycho#2

picture.php

Psycho#3

picture.php

Side view of Psycho#3 :

picture.php

that's all for today i think i did an updating only week, i wish you like that.

See ya :wave:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Cream47!

Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum ;)

Very nice, thanks for sharing your experience with us. It will be interesting to watch for sure, so keep us updated.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Cream47

Underground Grower
Hello,

I come back, I’m sorry but I don’t update before because I’d a problem of offgassing grow, so the plants was very sick.

Fortunately I succeed in the intent of regeneration, I change the box and also earth to do a chance of the roots to breath better with a more soft medium, I take Kilomix.

Now I give just water and Cannazym here the pics before and after, now we are at 32 days of flow.

BEFORE :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Follows....

Cream47

Underground Grower
the Psycho #1 and #2 are fine but the #3 it’s more difficult to do a good regeneration, I’m so sorry but it’s a great ant resistant genetics, in the future I’ll did another run with this great plants.

AFTER :

Psycho #1

picture.php

picture.php

Psycho #2

picture.php

picture.php

Psycho #3

picture.php

See ya.

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi Cream!
Watching the pictures, it seems like the plants had a deficiency of Nitrogen since the beginning, more visible when the flowering time started.
One of your plants has a great color, she doesn't need anything else, but the others need more fertilizer. Don't use cannazym now, it's a good option to give them more CAL MAG or some Bloom and Grow fertilizer until they get better.
Thanks for sharing!
jaypp

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Cream!
Watching the pictures, it seems like the plants had a deficiency of Nitrogen since the beginning, more visible when the flowering time started.
One of your plants has a great color, she doesn't need anything else, but the others need more fertilizer. Don't use cannazym now, it's a good option to give them more CAL MAG or some Bloom and Grow fertilizer until they get better.
Thanks for sharing!
jaypp

+1 :good:

Sorry to know about that. Unfortunatelly they had problems in the stage of the growth where they stretch more, so they ended up as small plants but then flowering was nice and they did their thing. Nice frosty beautiful buds, I'm sure you'll enjoy them.

Keep us updated and sweet smokes :tiphat:

tommy

Cream47

Underground Grower
10++ CREAM!!!
i'm grow Sweet Skunk by Sweet Seed now
smile.gif

Thanks FaX!

Hi Cream!
Thanks for sharing!
jaypp

Hi Jaypp,

Thanks for the visit, perharps there is a few deficiency of nitrogen, but the problem was the box, now I've changing the box and I've a medium with lot's of nutriment, so I don't think to give nuts.

See ya :wave:.

+1

Sorry to know about that. Unfortunatelly they had problems in the stage of the growth where they stretch more, so they ended up as small plants but then flowering was nice and they did their thing. Nice frosty beautiful buds, I'm sure you'll enjoy them.

Keep us updated and sweet smokes

tommy

Hi Tommy,

This plant are resistant fortunately, i did a lot's of love and passion so now they grow, like you say they're not so tall but i think the quality were very good I hope so.

See ya :wave:

Cream47

Underground Grower
Update 45 flowering

Update 45 flowering

Hi Sweet Icmaggers;

I think I've two different kind of strutture, one with more ramification and the others just a central stem.

Now I give 1L of tap water with PH 6,2.

Here we go with the pics :

Psycho #1 :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Psycho #2 the dwarf :

picture.php

Continue.....

Cream47

Underground Grower
Hi Jaypp,

yeah there is a lot's of resin on the buds, I'm so happy for that. Now I go to holidays for eight days, so I think to cut after that, I take blumat for irrigation, and after 60 days of flowering, zac, zac.

See ya :wave:.

Cream47

Underground Grower
Hi everybody,

after holidays in the city that never sleeps, i did a flush with 12L of water at PH 6,2 after that i was waiting that the medium dry, so after seven days I cut the three girls and here we are.

Psycho #1 before the cut :

picture.php

Psycho #3 before the cut :

picture.php

Psycho #1 :

picture.php

Psycho #2

picture.php

Psycho #3 :

picture.php

See ya for another sweet experience.

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Nice one mate, hope you enjoy the smoke from them ;)
Sweet smokes and thanks for sharing!
jaypp

Cream47

Underground Grower
Hi everybody,

Sweet Cantuccio is back with another beautiful lady, the set-up is change, now the box is a DR90II and for the light I’m trying a vipar led C400.

For this Lady I did a low stress training (LST), the soil is an homemade mix with 70% of Atami Kilo mix 20% of Atami coco and 10 % of perlite I’m very satisfied of how did it work

I use startbooster and regulator of Aptus and two times after the switch bio thrive grow of GHE to do a surplus of N, now I give piranha of advandced and Cannazym, to boost the flowering I would like to try green sensation of Plagron.

Ok here is the lady :

Birth time :

picture.php

He was a little freak but at the beginning :

picture.php

After the first ligatures :

picture.php

picture.php

Continue...

Cream47

Underground Grower
After two weeks of legatures :