What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Returned from long absence so little rusty

Gottagrow

I started a new set with Blue mystic which I made seeds from along with bubblegum and some free ones from Nirvana.
What I'm wondering is when do crystals start production? My bubble is looking good she has about a month to go. But she hasn't produced any crystals as of yet. I had a bad spider mite problem which destroyed alot of my fan leaves. I think I got that under control.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mites can ravage a crop in a split second.

Blue Mystic....it did not show crystals or glistening trichs as others...just my experience.

h3sus

googled: "Appearance - Pale green bud which takes on a nice coating of trics about half way into flowering, under lights a pale blue hue may been seen... a very pretty plant"

I dont have any exprience with that strain, but found review of it from 420magazine