What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dynasty Seeds Gear

Cannavore

Veteran
I didnt see a thread for this, so......
Any one growing Dynasty gear out currently? I've got Huckleberry Kush in my stash and am sending off money for a pack of Pineapple Diesel (Pineapple Fields F2).

Post up your pics and experiences with Professor P's gear!

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Huckleberry Kush looks nice. Give it a shot. I've not grown his gear, but I know that he is passionate about breeding. I think he is active at open grow.

MR_Falcon

Veteran
cosmic brain- Oregon afg X space qn F2
I got 5 phenos, 3 leaned more towards the space qn w/ Xmas tree structure. 2 having skunky smells & the one pictured(which I kept) having more hashy/ cherry smells.
the 2 afg. leaners were bigger yielders w/ hairier buds & a curry kinda smell.
I kept the best male as well but it threw pollen in veg so I chucked it.
The one I kept tested at over 23%. For what testing's worth I don't know, but I do really like the bud.
:tiphat:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
This is a thread im interested in, Im a 2nd on the huckleberry Kush and that new pineapple diesel too. passionate and he seems to work with fewer strains than most, a good sign.

Cannavore

Veteran
Huckleberry Kush looks nice. Give it a shot. I've not grown his gear, but I know that he is passionate about breeding. I think he is active at open grow.
Oh i plan on it.... Just dont have the room yet and would like to hear what IC'ers have the say about his work.

Zomboy

Veteran
i've seen a bunch of nice grow reports on Blue Heron. haven't grown any of his gear personally yet but have some in the stash.

J

jaded1

I've ran his mochalope,ssh f3,ms universe and caramal cough.
His ssh f3 is 1 of the best strains i've ran.Was the kind of weed that just put a big cheesey grin on your face,uppy,euphoric,feel good smoke and done in 63/67 days.I've got some pics of them but looking at them,they're awful,so i havent put them up.

S

Spider Crab

Dynasty is excellent.

Have a look at the attention to detail of pheno traits and parental information on their website.

They upgrade their strains over time, V1, V2, V3 etc.

Cannavore

Veteran
Dynasty is excellent.

Have a look at the attention to detail of pheno traits and parental information on their website.

They upgrade their strains over time, V1, V2, V3 etc.
Yeah I love Professor P's pictures and prices. Really great when you compare it to the rest of the market with overnight seed hustlers charging 3x as much as Dynasty for completely untested strains.

Pineapple and cough are excellent cuts that breed well and pass their exceptional traits on to their progeny. Blue magoo is also very nice. Smells like the pineapple without the taste. Pretty, moderately strong herb with great bag appeal. Hard to go wrong with such potent parentals.

kro-magnon

Veteran
I have some Caramel Candy Kush at 2,5 weeks of 12/12, they are a cross of Bubba Kush female and Miss Universe male. It's my first try with Dynasty gear and i'm pleased until now all my females healthy and promising. I'm very happy with my new selection of strains, CCK from Dynasty and Blood-Orange from Bodhi. My next harvest will be great i think.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I have some Caramel Candy Kush at 2,5 weeks of 12/12, they are a cross of Bubba Kush female and Miss Universe male. It's my first try with Dynasty gear and i'm pleased until now all my females healthy and promising. I'm very happy with my new selection of strains, CCK from Dynasty and Blood-Orange from Bodhi. My next harvest will be great i think.

Nice line up. You have some choice strains going.

pics please

INTENTS

Give dynasty a go!

Give dynasty a go!

Iam currently running huck kush, blue heron, cc kush, drizella and ms. universe, pineapple fields..all have great resistance, vigor, look and smell fantastic! I also have a freebie pack of prof. P's mochalope v2 that i havent cracked yet.....also have freebies of destar bx and soliliqueen crossed w hazemans monkeybrains. pineapple diesel, des tar bx and soliliqueen are on deck..ino it sounds like alot but i grow perpetual and i cant get enough of prof. P'S gear!:woohoo:

B

Bob Green

^^^ I think so. I have a pack of their Mt Hood Hucklberry stashed away.

Corsaire

Veteran
Here's a Mt. Hood Huckleberry @ 12/12 +62d :

2d0ia0o.jpg

2dl23aw.jpg

72zrig.jpg

She's full of trichs.

And 3 males :

n624xw.jpg

These 3 boys will pollinate 6 other girls... yum yum.

Latest posts

Latest posts