What's new

Blue Mystic trichs

hushFTN

Hi guys,

Long time grower here.

I have grown BM once before, a long time ago and loved it so I'm doing it again.....

I am three weeks into flower and the budsites are starting to develop well BUT so far I see NO trichs so far using my mag loupe.

I wouldn't be posting this but I have heard horror stories of BM phenos that have not produced any trichs at all.

is it too early to start panicking? I only grow 1 plant at a time and this will seriously fuck me up if it turns out to be a dud.

supreme1

be patient bro will all be good and remember horror stories r all what they are stories.
the plant will do its thing if healthy and strong given the right conditions,food.
so dont worry you will start to see trichs soon.
peace

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
you don't always see trichs early... normally they should defo be frosting up beyond week three though

hushFTN

thanks a lot for your responses guys. I'll wait another week at least before I make a judgement.

she couldn't be more healthy. I'm running a coco recirculating system.

due to security reasons I cant keep a mother any more so I have to grow from seed every time which is a hit and miss when stuck with just one girl....damn I miss my Psychoberry mom

I'll follow this up in the next week or so to let you know how she's doing.

Peace

hushFTN

day 25 from switch now.
I am just starting to see baby trichs develop on some budsites but she still keeps stretching, almost four times the height she was when I switched to 12/12 in fact, up past my light now. some lst is needed to sort that out....

I'll post a pic of her tomorrow if I can

Gottagrow

I've been growing blue mystic for the last year. The phenos I got were on the sativa side and crystal production was low. I bred a nice male with some of my girls. After so time I found a few indicia phenols. Figure this breed wasn't stable so I'm hoping with a little luck I can breed a few winners.