What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"What a cannabis Virus looks like in late flower"

thefanfx

no virus here ? or at least i can't see it

i can see only normal dying old leaves, and some nutrition burn like top leaves , but no virus is visible ?

GL

ballplayer 2

Any idea which virus you contracted? Source of contamination (bugs, infected clone swapping, etc.)?

I'm not even gonna lie, and you will probably scoff at me as a grower, I would kill to have plants that looked like that. I have been battling a bug or something that makes my plants absolutely stall in week 2-3 of flower. Your flowers look like cup worthy competitors compared to mine the last time I tried to grow. I ran a seamless operation for a few years using organic and mineral methods. The last three years have been an absolute drought for me. All I am saying is it could be worse. I am glad you pinpointed the source of your problem and have found a solution. Wishing you continued success, I know what it feels like to fail.

Thank you for your time and knowledge,

BP2

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
People have posted pictures like that in the leaf spot disease thread in the outdoor grow, calling it a leaf bacterial disease.

Im curious because Ive had a plant or two have these sorts of problems from the looks of it. My WW on my last grow had the same shit. damaged leaf edges, curled leaves that stick up in the middle with the edges flopped over. Im pretty sure that the plant still has the problem outdoors this year.

I'll get a pic if I can... and perhaps think about eliminating that cut from my next grow