What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ladies, I am thinking of writing............

castout

Veteran
a coffeetable book called "Why do I always have to wear the sexy maid outfit? and other ways women go the extra mile for love"!!! I am just kidding, I am not writing a book, but I would love to hear other ways we do go the extra mile for love, and for our man. I was vacuuming, and TOH said that I ought to get a sexy maid costume, and wear that. I laughed, and said nothing sexy about cleaning, but why not try it, and then asked him to wear a fireman costume. He laughed, and said that women are the ones they make the costumes for. Oh, I love my cave man, lol!!!! I don't mind wearing a costume to spice things up, or wearing a trenchcoat with just a bra and panties, lol. So anyway ladies, what are some extra mile things you have done...

dddaver

Veteran
A little off topic exactly....but I read about some women who like to clean while naked. Really? Or just some kind of Playboy-like marketing. My mother never did that, that I saw anyway, thank God. Has my vote anyway. Very good idea, beneficial for all, except if she gets cold. :)

castout

Veteran
Not just sexy maid outfits, but naughty nurses, dirty doctor, hot chef, teasing teacher, etc.......why do women always have to wear the costumes?????? This is yet another post about why men and woman are so different. I love men, but y'all are funny, and so DIFFERENT than women!!!!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
c'mon,i have my aquaman underoos on right now,thats a costume right? later i was going to stack the sofa cushions to make a fort and play ninja,outfit and everything!

S

SeaMaiden

What are some of the things I do for the man I love, the 'extra mile' as it were?

Well, I raised our granddaughter (my step-grandchild) for almost a year. I keep my mouth shut the vast majority of the time, WHICH, if you knew me, is truly a very big thing. I could go on, but it feels like I'm just tooting my own horn as though my husband isn't deserving of everything I can do and give him.

However, that is balanced with what my husband is willing to do for me. Recently, he shaved his head completely clean, after having beautiful long hair for at least 15 years, after our county board of supervisors enacted an all-out ban on outdoor cultivation. I can easily list off ten other important, impactful things he's done out of love for me.

In any event, as for the costumes, my husband isn't even into sexy lingerie, let alone costumes. He's very different from a lot of other men, all others in my experience (which is appreciable at this stage of my life, d'oh!).

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
Not just sexy maid outfits, but naughty nurses, dirty doctor, hot chef, teasing teacher, etc.......why do women always have to wear the costumes?????? This is yet another post about why men and woman are so different. I love men, but y'all are funny, and so DIFFERENT than women!!!!!

its a good job women expect us to be "different" because there are worse words to describe male traits i could think of,,

are there costumes that women even find attractive ?

do women even enjoy role playing ?

just curious, i cant speak from experience,,

S

SeaMaiden

Yes to all questions, lias.

One of my favorites on a man with a good ass (like the aforementioned husband) would be assless chaps. I have no idea, after spending my youth showing horses in the western style, WHY they're qualified as "assless" because all chaps are "assless". They're not pants, they're CHAPS (pronounced SHAPS, not with the hard CH).

I also have a seriously HUGE thing for KILTS. My husband ran last year's NorCal Tough Mudder in a kilt, and it was AWESOME. One of the photographers got a photo of him at one of the obstacles with a girl looking right up his kilt, I loved it.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
Yes to all questions, lias.

One of my favorites on a man with a good ass (like the aforementioned husband) would be assless chaps. I have no idea, after spending my youth showing horses in the western style, WHY they're qualified as "assless" because all chaps are "assless". They're not pants, they're CHAPS (pronounced SHAPS, not with the hard CH).

I also have a seriously HUGE thing for KILTS. My husband ran last year's NorCal Tough Mudder in a kilt, and it was AWESOME. One of the photographers got a photo of him at one of the obstacles with a girl looking right up his kilt, I loved it.

what about jodhpurs ? ,, they arent so much a dress up thing i suppose,, i was confused about the whole assless chaps thing, butt i get it now lol :moon:

in a loving relationship i suppose anything can be a turn on,,

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Paladin's Pink Feather

Paladin's Pink Feather

Well I have a theory Cas. I call it my pink feather theory. If in my travels,(wheelin,dealin n healin :) I hear of an Idea involving a pink feather and how and where to use it.Pick up said feather,race home with a plan for an evening of slab n tickle...50/50 It happens??
Y'all show up with that same feather?? Somebody is gettin Tickled 100%

Men Are just too Easy..

BTW? I keep a longthong in my funbag.next to the brass polish

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
well then your just not very original.

I am sure that was a quick fired response. I am very original, there is not another like me.

My statement was quick as well, but accurate. I do not cover myself in jewelry or try to be something I am not. When you see me and look in my eye you know you are dealing with someone that is very for real. That in itself is original.

My two brothers got killed smuggling coke with the FARC and I went to the USA to play baseball. I was not good enough for the major leagues and that is okay. I am alive and happy. My brothers both died very rich men. Died in their 20s. They never listened to me either.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
no it was a british joke and we get humour out of pathetic things,,,

well im sorry for your loss if im being honest,, but it doesnt sound like their lives were rich, sounds like the riches took their lives,,

congratulations on not making it another complete tragedy from that part of the world you should be pround,, i actually feel terrible about what is being done to south america by the church and powers that be,, i cant even begin,, and really we shouldnt because this is a thread about dressing up for men in the womens section,,

i can tell your real bro,, i like who you are, glad to have you here on icmag,,

keep on keepin on and roll with the punches,,:respect:

:rasta:

Last edited:

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
The end of the story,or the beginning of a good night rather,is when that purple Teddy goes on.The story starts with text exchanges,new age sweet nothings,that get exchanged several times throughout the day.Women have to want to do those things because theyre being treated correctly.

Everything else is gravy when you get that.

Peace,
SSM :joint:

castout

Veteran
I would like TOH to wear a superhero costume, and I can be the lady in distress!!! he has told me I am crazy, and he just isn't into that....so once again, why do men think women should be the ones wearing the sexy costumes????