What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Digital Microscope

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
From my wife for my B-Day!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Redhair1.jpg
    Redhair1.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 10
  • whitehair1.jpg
    whitehair1.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 10
  • bud1.jpg
    bud1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Tri1.jpg
    Tri1.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 12

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
It's a Veho USB Microscope from amazon for $99
I'm lovin it.

Megas: Yes, I concur. She's hot too.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
1.3 MP (CMOS) / 2 MP interpolated

& could be also used as webcam.

Great device!

Bulldog11

Veteran
What's the magnification on that scope? I saw the 420 scope being advertized and that can do 20x up to 200x. I think it was a little more expensive however. It hooked up with usb though so it should be easy.

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
It's from the digital one. I had to really size them down to upload them.
How do you upload bigger pics? I've seen many others.
I was thinking about doing some common bug close-ups. Yum.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
IMHO anything over 100x is pretty useless. Unfortunately thats as low as my BioniCam will go. The RS scope does 60X, a much better resolution but, requires removing samples from the garden for inspection. I've always suspected 30X would be ideal. Close enough to see, far away enough to view a field rather than a few individual heads.

Mr. Freeman

just a fellow cannabis smoker, vaper, cooker and r
ICMag Donor
I got this one with integrated LEDs on the camera lens. Pretty nice. I think it was like 200 bucks, can't remember. I don't use it that often though. Its just stored away for each harvest...

Check my avatar,what you think?

I need to practice on zooming some more but the LED's make those trichomes shine like diamonds! which is pretty cool.

Peace

REZDOG

Veteran
Veho makes many models,the 420 Scope is bespoke to 420Scopes Co.
I did a shit-pile of research,and in the end I decided that if I bought one-and I haven't-that the 420 scope was the best value-it was about $100,I think.
And fwiw,I agreee-a "400x" 'scope is,generally worthless,unless you get a pro-model,big-$ 'scope.

Ciao!

Marshmello

That's a nice scope X.
Here's a couple pics I took using an Eyeclops Bionicam. (Under $100) www.eyeclops.com
It has 100, 200 & 400x magnification.
I agree that it is pretty hard to take pics and keep them focused.
However, even though my shaky-ass hand can't hold it still for the actual "click" of the cam, it is very easy to observe the triches.
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts