What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THC 's what am i smoking thread

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Nigeria x (Nepal x Jamaica )f2, Phenotype 3, flowered for 12 weeks.
More info this week end. Some picts on my album, got a thread about it in flower pix.
Very intense smell, some kind of woody/peppery mix with some lemony as well. Taste is pretty strong, some complex woody mix with a very strange Kushy exhale. Smoke is well, strong! I have yet to make other people try it, especially connoiseurs ;) For me it is pretty uplifting, with slight psychedelic undertones, tuned with some slight visual distorsions some rare times, and different perception of luminosity. All trichomes were clear, plant got underfed so I cut it early. I am starting to see some ambers at week 14 now on the others. Can be sleepy if overused, especially an hour after the smoke. Siesta in the day ^^

THC123

Veteran
sounds good

and i often like"early" harvested plants with mostly clear trichs

sometimes they seem to give a nicer effect then the later harvested ones, cant wait to try it after my detox ;)

weedbm.jpg

THC123

Veteran
Dammit, i just drug tested myself after 4 weeks and3 days without weed and i am still totally positive pfffffffffffffff

was really hoping to be negative so i could taste the sweet herb again

but i have been sick so for 2 weeks i wasnt able to do sports

ah well, i'll test myself again in 2 weeks

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
420giveaway
hey thc,
what test do u use? urintest? which one, the one the cops use as well?
yeah i have heard of heavy smokers still testing positive after 4-6 weeks without herb.
i haven't done such a detox, is that something you do regularly? like once a year?

take care and enjoy the ride :ying:

THC123

Veteran
i quit for a few weeks a few times per year, but now i have quit to see how long it will take me to test negative

i'm afraid it can take up to 3 months in my case after all the vaporbags , oil i ate , spacecake, joints for so many years

i use urinetests from testjezelf.nu

THC123

Veteran
Went to titoons place for a meet and smoke nd got some toys to play with

picture.php

Tom hill , Haze

This is nicely grown weed good smell nice taste smooth but i am dissappointed in the fact that i expected something way way different.

No haze smell at all and very round compact nugs

Good weed nontheless but just not haze for me

Smell is sweet and a bit herbal at the end , effect is a very nice daytime smoke, gets you high but doesnt put you too sleep, this is real nice

I am waking and baking with a joint of the haze now . So it gives a euphoric stony high and after smoking more i get real stoned

picture.php

Three continents

Realy nice spicy herbal sativa weed. If i smoke or vape too much of this i fall asleep , strong tasty stuff

More or less how i expected haze to look

picture.php

Happy brother Bx2 :
Impressed with these , they look different then the happy brother cut , but with the same texture and smellµ

Bxing seems like a good strategy

picture.php

Mahayana

THis one is dominator dominant smell wise, really nice strong effect , tasty weed

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
Some 10 month cured Nederzaad indica

Rockhard compact nugs

The nice apple smell has come back, the first half year this weed lost its smell and smelled very herby/green

After 10 months cure now for months are 57-58% it is nice and smooth, no choloropyl, only nice sweet smoke

Very nice strong relaxating stone

Even in the vaporizer it is okay now.

Curing sure takes long lol

picture.php

picture.php

THC123

Veteran
SOme more weed

sunday is my last smoking day for yet another few months

First off

New york city diesel 10 month cure
picture.php

picture.php

really nice fresh sativa citrus smell, nice smoke doesnt put you down

Hashplant nr 2 from Hybridsfromhell
picture.php

Outstanding outdoor weed, this one was grown by a buddy

He had close to no mold and harvested october 5-10th
picture.php

The pics are crappy but they are hard compact sugar coated nugs with a heavy typical white strain smell

picture.php

Effect is relax a stoned with just the right amount of high through it

This is the first Hybrid from hell i smoke after danish gold and i am again impressed

I vaped most of it yesterday

rolled a joint and finished it halfway

Got up this morning finished other half

first i got euphoric, but now i need eyedrops to whiten op my eyes as i have to go shopping(yuck)

THC123

Veteran
picture.php

some yasmina hash from the cool runnings

i bought it cuz i had to do a job interview in maastricht.

pretty hard , crumbly, smells real nice and sweet but doesnt taste like the smell

10 euros a gram or 12 but nohting special

picture.php

picture.php

Some Mirre from Karma Genetics

It is Sage x jack22

I lost this mom 10 months ago, i am gonna buy a new pack for something similar. She smelled lemony at first , now more lemony sweet hashy, love the deep smell it has gotten after all this time

taste has def improved after 10 month cure at 57% RH

Smells like she tastes and gives a wonderful energetic dreamy stony high , great weed

THC123

Veteran
I quit weed again for a few months

heres the last of my vapes

picture.php

AG13 , buds dont look special but you should smell them
very hazy herby incensy smell
wonderfull stoney high after 10 months cure

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I lso manicured some outdoor amnesia after 4 months in the attick

this is dread s curing way and after i take em down from the attick i need to dry them further with the stove on for about 6 hours and then they are perfect

this method retains the original dank fresh smell and gives a very soft taste and effect.

different then glass jar curing and less headaches

this amnesia gives me a head rush followed by burnign eyes and a bit of body , later the head rush turns into a stony eye burning high

picture.php

Happy brother from the greenhouse

A real gem by Karma

this happy bro had cured for 4 months at 63%

the vapor was very smooth and super rich in taste, the terpenes where so strong that sometimes she smelled like mints almost(i mean the way you feel the smell in your nose)

the happy brother has a rich smell that i cant describe so complex

anyhow after vaping this happy bro i got a narcotic medicinal couchlock stone, after curing it makes me utterly useless and stoned

i woke up at 3.50 in the morning after vaping this

A mix of happy brother and amnesia would be my dream cross, and maybe it is on the way right Karma?

Last edited:

dread

Veteran
Foto-A4EINBLX.jpg

Foto-QVIYWMZS.jpg

Foto-4HX7TUF8.jpg

Foto-GWLQ8O6L.jpg

Foto-7LUTDW8S.jpg

THC's early amnesia
1 more amn feno
1 more MM feno
1 mix of both feno

not only by smell & taste but also by effekt

the more MM is a real stoner

dread

Veteran
Foto-LQRRLJPP.jpg

D'kali,spicy herbal hazy greasy taste,especially the greasy aftertaste.....
yummie!!

THC123

Veteran
Lookin real nice mate cant wait to test em

I have cleaned out my attick yesterday and the day before. Spent 2 days manicuring.

The weed in my attick never gets really dry but keeps smelling divine.
This is dreads curing method, i have adapted it cuz my attick is more humid.

Basically after one or more months(in this case 4) in the attick i take down the untrimmed branches and during the time i trim em, they becoem more dry

the trimmed buds i put in jars and when a jar is full i close the jar.

When i am done trimming i keep all jars closed for an hour to even out moisture.

When i reopen jars i make sure stems snap but buds are nice and sticky, and then i freeze

I was afraid they would have lost their potency after being exposed to air for so long but luckily they are just as strong.
They just need to be in drier conditions for about 6 hours to become yummy after being taken down from the attick.

The good thing bout this method is you just hang em and when you feel like it , you manicure, the weed will never get too dry there.

Plus because it is always like 65% RH there the chlorophyl gets broken down, the green smells dissapear and only the good smells remain.

The weed becomes nice and smooht + tasty

It gets a deep rich smell, different then with glass jar curing. With this method , you retain the strong fresh smell, even after so many months

In jars the smells always change , not with this method

I like both methods, but this one is the easiest

Amnesia x MM(greenhouse)

Nice floral hazy smell, more of an active high, this is nice when you wanna be high but still be able to get things done

No mold

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Trainwreck x MM(greenhouse)

picture.php

picture.php

This one smells very very rotten, a nice complex smell

It is a love or hate situation with this one. I personally LOVE the typical stinky trainwreck smell it has

Effect is stoned ,couchlock, sleeping meds

close to no mold

THC123

Veteran
Dammit , i just dont get this 5 pic limit

it isnt going to stop me from uploading more pics, but ill just lose more time that way

picture.php

Powerplant commercial cut

such a bummer i lost the mom

really nice stinky skunky weed, typical indica effect , makes one stupid, no mold on this one

SSSDH x MM(outdoor)

picture.php

WHoa very very nice energetic rushy effect, this was harvested about 10-12 days early but it is rocket fuel

smells wise the warm lemony candy smell from the sssdh is dominant without the hazy part,, some MM influences way in the back

Too bad i lost 40% to mold due to non stop rain

Last edited:

dread

Veteran
that trainwreck & MM is a real stoner!
yesterday i smoked the buds from your attick
kawabunga!!

Latest posts

Latest posts