What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your tent setups and ladies

Gottagrow

I was just interesting in seeing other people setups in their tents. I would shoe mine but I run a 64 bit comp and can't get any drivers for my camera. I think it would be interesting to chat with those that use tents using hydro.

G

Greyskull

^^^ that is the pimp juice dongle69. wow
taking tents to another level. :respect:

spacecadet

Here's my set up, secret jardin dr-120 with a galaxy 600 watts hps digi. horolux eye bulb, super sun 2 hood, home made ebb and flow, vortex 450 cmf can fan and scrubber, i for get which band but way to big for my tent. and the lady is chem? x c-99 which was gifted to me by JLP and she got about 3 weeks before harvest time. next run will be herijana from San nie

70 days old

here she is at week one
:laughing:
dang dongle69 what a set up man you make me feel so small now lol

Last edited:
P

Pandemic

You have seen my baby bud shots

So the coolest thing left to show you is the $16 motorcycle cargo net holding up the 16# carbon filter.

Last edited:

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Secret Jardin DR80, 400 HPS/MH Air cooled, 4" Vortex on speed control, filter on top:

Edit: Sorry it's soil, and you're looking for hydro.

Funk

Last edited:
Older Grows using tent for a veg room...
Belladonna, Durga Mata, & Mississippi Mud

Double Dutch, AK47XC99, Querkle, & Satori...

I love the tents Myself...Screw tearing up bedrooms and walk in closets...LOL!