What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BIG GROW! SOG

I

In Vino Veritas

I think you guys are confusing him, this ain't a micro grow. Hah..

Nice use of the movers dude, and nice plant management.

How much pruning do you do. How many per 4x8, or rather how many cuts per square foot? Veg time?

stoney419

ya soon as i get chance i'll post a pick of them in the cloner after 30 days i was just keeping them there for 2 weeks but albert hoffman on here told me how good it was working for him so i tried it and it worked great i was putting them on a table for 2 weeks here's a pick of what i use to do leving them in the cloner under some t5s saves a lot of room

stoney

Last edited:
so not to get too technical, but you move the hydroton to the side or scoop some of it out and place the clone into it? and then carefully put the rest back in? just wondering your technique.

Ig

jiboia

that doesnt look like one plant per square inch! arent the plants too close together once they grow? How long do you veg the clones after they show roots, i mean, how tall the clones get before you switch to 12/12?

Hi there just a few questions. How many plants you got and how many square metres do u have to play with? Also what have you yielded. If you havent yet what doyou expect. Also how much did it cost to set all that up man. Happygrowing.

stoney419

jiboia said:
that doesnt look like one plant per square inch! arent the plants too close together once they grow? How long do you veg the clones after they show roots, i mean, how tall the clones get before you switch to 12/12?
tats one plant per sq ft 128 total no it's ont to close

stoney419

Josh-Skunker said:
Hi there just a few questions. How many plants you got and how many square metres do u have to play with? Also what have you yielded. If you havent yet what doyou expect. Also how much did it cost to set all that up man. Happygrowing.
the flower room is 22ftx22ft i think will neasure today to be sure the most i yieled so far is about 50 OZs off one table but looking for that number to go up as far as cost i did'nt keep a record but i can tell you what all it takes
SINCE I JUST FIGURED OUT MY PH PEN HAS BEEN MESSING UP :cuss: I'VE BEEN CALIBRATING IT ONECE A WEEK WITH 7 JUST BOUGHT A NEW BLUE LAB METER IT SAID 5.6 PH WITH IT THE OLD ONE GET 3.6 WITH THE NEW ONE SO I RE CALABRATED THEM BOTH WITH 7 & 4 FIRST TIME I'VE USED THE 4 MY OLD METER WOULDN'T GO DOWN PAST 5.3 SO JUST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE I WENT AND BOUGHT ANOTHER PH METER 3.6 AGIN BEFOR NOW I ALWAYS USED JUST THE 7.0 CAL SOLITION BUT WHEN I READ THE INSTUCTIONS ON THE NEW METER IT SAID IF YOUR TARGETING A PH AROUND 5.5 USE BOTH THE 7&4 AND LET ME TELL YOU I WILL SO I ADDED 2 CUPS OF PH UP TO EACH RES AND BROUGHT IT UP TO 5.7 THIS WAS ALL YESTERDAY AND I'M SURE IT'S BEEN RUNNING LOW FOR A WHILE :bashhead:

Cranberry

Marijuana is the smartest plant in the world !

Ph can run all over the place, and the plant will survive and thrive if the movements are done slowly.

Nice grow and keep them 600's burning.. CB

stoney419

Cranberry said:
Marijuana is the smartest plant in the world !

Ph can run all over the place, and the plant will survive and thrive if the movements are done slowly.

Nice grow and keep them 600's burning.. CB
I guess thats the only thing that kept the alive was i let the ph start low and drift up

B

Bigtimer7

I just want to say again, wonderful grow and you are an inspiration to those tryin to get a big SOG going.

-Thank you so much and youve really helped expand the knowledge of growing.

Keep it green my man and keep us updated with new pics and new yields!!

stoney419

ok i am going to start foiler feeding i think it will bring up the yeilds and all around health of the plants i'll post a folier scedule later
today vho 1ml & scorpin juice 5ml

Last edited:

BowlPacks

Damn Stoney, BRAVO!! I'll hop in a lil late on this one. Very well done. How long have you been running this particular room? Do you, or have you always used co2?

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
i agree very clean and tight grow u have here lookin forward to the results. if i wewre you id stagger harvests as in perpetual style :) i love the long grows like this maybe panda the space in too for max reflaction. GFCI outlets would be the icing on the cake. fabulous job, thanks for sharing. and keep us updated!:lurk: