What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAMMERS KUSH

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
another one is showing roots ...they’ll be 5 total

See if u can get her to green up more in veg. I find plants that that get the proper amount of N do better. Going through my pics all the plants that where darker green like Acridlabs where way more frosty..

Yeah, the HK is getting thumbs up around here,, it's the frostiest plant ive grown to date, too.. cheers hammerhead,, this shits dope. It has a cool smell in week 7 reminds me of superman icecream.View Image View Image View Image

Are u in Soil ?? What are u feeding them ??

~star~crash~

i brought her right to the edge of tip burn & she's still not as green as what i see Hammer do ... i don't know how he does it?

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HK day 27 :dance013:

the taller ones in the back of course lol

picture.php

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Looks like acridlab got locked up a bit. Mine generally have large flowers but maybe not as frosted.

And if you were curious yes he has the real deal. The only person I have passed her to. #icfam.

A

acridlab

^^good eye and very correct,i fed em a lil too much , theyre a lil close to an open bulb, too.. one plant outta 6 is showing some monster nugs.. I'll take some pics tonight

~star~crash~

HK day 27

the taller ones in the back of course lol

View Image

my man!

Looks like acridlab got locked up a bit. Mine generally have large flowers but maybe not as frosted.

And if you were curious yes he has the real deal. The only person I have passed her to. #icfam.

i hope U R gonna run her again ...make some HK Trees:woohoo:

^^good eye and very correct,i fed em a lil too much , theyre a lil close to an open bulb, too.. one plant outta 6 is showing some monster nugs.. I'll take some pics tonight

luv pics!:)

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
mine have gotten no more than 1.2 & seem to be loving it . what strength did you feed her to get locked up Acrid ???

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mine have gotten no more than 1.2 & seem to be loving it . what strength did you feed her to get locked up Acrid ???

I've always used 1.3 or less. If its 1.1ec after mixing I don't adjust it up. Ur's looks good. I like plants to have a nice shinny solid green coming out of veg. Light green or lime plants do not do as well in the frost depart.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've always used 1.3 or less. If its 1.1ec after mixing I don't adjust it up. Ur's looks good. I like plants to have a nice shinny solid green coming out of veg. Light green or lime plants do not do as well in the frost depart.

glad to hear !!! thanx hammer ! :tiphat:

~star~crash~

sooner then later i'll be having some HK !

sooner then later i'll be having some HK !

trying to give U guys a body shot for reference ...this is all i could pull tonight ...sorry for the low quality image this is what she looks like head high in the room from a slight distance
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts