What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Himalayan Ganjas Geurilla Grow In The Swamp

my mother plants have grown very nicely, ive been able to take 60 clones so far. i will show some pics of my grow tent. i opened my tent bak up for the forst time in three years.

i plan to start putting plants outdoors in their final spots very soon the weather is really warming up and i need to make space in my clone box

how many people have ever even heard of kc brains seeds;;; i hadnt untill i searched the net for good outdoor strains then i read about kc brains. well the leda unos from kc that i planted are very beautiful plants, that are showing alot of vigour and numerouse side branching. she branches without topping. i have three ledas right next to three dna lemon skunks and the ledas are superiour in every way so far. root development and speed of growth and tolerance to varying temps, and tolerance to varying ph. i am pleased that i chose this strain for this year.

the leda unos also put out their first pistils in 48 h after the flip to 12/12 thats pretty quick

my tent i have thre leda unos and three lemon skunk. 45 days veg. 2X400W hid, and three gallon coco pots. somhow my biggest one is a leda thats in a one gallon. all pure coco fed once a day till runoff with atami coco nutes

UPABOVE ARE A FEW THAT I put out on a ledge on a steep hill side. i can park my car down at the foot of the hill and bring water to them.

i have also dug a 500 L hole to try collect rain water. ive never done this so its an experiment.

so everyone its time.finally. i hope that all the people reading this have a great season this year.

hey thanks for tagging along. and to everyone else that has shared their opinions and heir time here in this therad. i hope this will be an exciting show, the swamp spots are still on hold since the reeds have to grow their new shoots first before i can put plants out there since its completely brown still and would not hide my plants too well. but in june once the reeds have fully,grown, its like trying to walk through a wall, they grow that thick, plus there leaves have tiny serrated teeth on the edge which cuts flesh quite well. then there is the dang bugs horse flies that bite badly and mosquitos, basicly once the swamp comes out of hibernation, its a hostile place for anyone, and will hide my plants greatly. i will be putting pictures on here all the way till harvest.

so stay tuned most of all please feel free to say anything you want, in relation to cannabis of course, and wish yall a great stinky harvest

Nup

Good info and good vibes in this thread, lots of inspiration drawn from it! ;) looking forward to seeing the swamp wake up, and of course the ganja too.

hi nup its nice to have you

me too i am really anticipating the swamp thing. i day dream of huge trees that make me look like a tiny dwarf next to them, like a private weed paradise

hello giaus

sorry for the lack of updates ive been sooo busy like never before. my life as a chilled out stoner is ending, ive been forced to educate myself and get a better future

update on the swamp after this coming week end. i will be putting out the ones in the swamp on sunday or monday. the swamp has began to grow back the reeds are growing and giving the perfect cover. peace

hello to everyone that has kindly taken interest in my project. i have been in school lately thus find little time to come and post here.

right now the ones i put in the swamps are doing well only one died from the transplant.

the swamp tubes i did were straight coco with maybe 10 percen of just manure pellets. those pellets are of rabbit chicken and sheep so some good manure with a good amount of npk. also when its in pellet form there is zero insects or insect eggs that come with regular manure, so much more safe. these pellets are also super cheap and rather light to carry out. so i want to scream it out loud to ALL GEURILLA GROWERS....... for an easy soil option for remote geurilla pathces, compressed coco blocks combined with organic fert pellets, makes a working soil that is un beatable in terms of eas of transport and manipulation.

right now they are still kind of small so there is nothing really to show yet. once they start getting big i will take some pics.

when i started this thread my desire was not to show people my awsome giant plants with huge and abundant colas.. my goal was to share my ideas that make geurilla growing seem more do able less complicated, and most of all to prove that one does not need to spend large sums of money on expensive things fo ones geurilla garden

Thanks bro

here are the pics finally after months of blabbing on an on about the swamp,.....here they are at june 10TH

i put them out aroun first of june. then i dint go back till the tenth of june. in that time the reeds completely out grew them and luckily for me i could find my way bac to them. i swear by the ganja gods that these swamp reeds are the best cover ever; you can be 5 feet away and not see a thing.

so i cut the reeds down just around them so as not to make anything too obviouse from the sky. its a balance between giving the gals enough light and not making an obviouse openning in the mass of reeds out there.

the reeds are so thick that if you dont know where my path is, you will have to plough through seriouse walls of vegetation to get back to my spot. these reeds also cut skin if one is not carefull

but more and more i am convinced that a swamp grow set up, if done properly, is THE most easy way to grow geurilla in a place that has zero rain fall in summer. last year i worked very hard haulling water and still they were completely drooped by the time the next watering came around.

i am happy to say that these swamp gals have not been watered by me at all not a drop. the coco swamp tubes were already perfectly moist when i came out to transplant. the capillary thingy is working perfectly. and as any coco grower knows that its impossible to over water coco. so for a swamp situation where one must be carefull of not drowning ones plants roots, coco is an EXCELLENT choice. just coco with any type of dry organic ferts mixed in with it, and it becomes an organic soil/hydro hybrid

Last edited: