What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

B

Bird~friend

adding this music link too , https://youtu.be/6NXnxTNIWkc

Now listen America i know your going too :)
Get me over their ....... to the west coast. important for me to be under the sun you see. im now 47 time has gone and there isnt that much left.
tell d trump a small price to pay. north california.

what would happen, G im holding America to ransom (ish)

i was in group 6 of 7 all throughout school.

what happens if dont. The land will be split again , very messy, languages jumbled more than before
Ultimateley world will be destroyed .

we want not this to happen .OF COURSE OF COURSE!

Remember- a Start - a story - and an ending. please PLEASE PLEASE see sence like i know you will.

HEY!!! you have 24hrs. felling hollywood style Erm escape from new york!:biggrin:

This is where things are to start. YOU. People shouldnt operate in places. you know what im getting at. much more to come from me ,shaking nr crying in a dry way. sorry if im hurting anyone. you see this (me) has to happen. ill tell you of gods love upon yall AND EVERYBODY - all gods you we are.

my fingers have stopped

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

the above lyrics or the lyrics to the bottom link have always been. -Winner Takes Over- to me

B

Bird~friend

woa im looking at this add thats jumped in - SHEIN ...a jacket real smart. black and white.

dry tear. ive just heard New Begininngs :) :) :)

B

Bird~friend

Sorry if my tone sounds different. sorry.

. Fact is tho these things will happen . BECAUSE THEY HAVE TOO

B

Bird~friend

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

iwooooot wewooooooot. big excited for us. were all GODS from GOD you see.

iwoot.com . i want one of those . com just saying.

-----
excited for l of us of course. you will all become extremely rich. all people here. the comraderie will be like a dream this is what to expect.

----
a few hours have passed , excited yes , in control YES of course. What ya like.

''' --- wrong one Sod delete

i do not dream -thats yours . expect to soon tho.
------

ok ill write what has brought me down stairs to reemgage with this hard to use ish computer i see spelling errors , and oh GRAMMERLY >COM . yes i know , this shall IMPROVE in time
-----

i thank god for letting me be excited. im 47 - had no life as such

anywayyanyway.
-

no threats to you america ...just wanted to say -- i have big adoration of london when i am given the view of the towerbridge the london eye , the palace etc so sure alan sugar will give me some rooms ,floor of the shard.

be near gypsey too ! :DDDDDDD old friend :D
kidding hillariousley (at one point)

The gypsy and nirvana aka Kurt cobain NIrvana Meant lots to me loads to me on kibbutz jerusalem ,time in israel etc

btw when i was there - feb 4th until september the 13th 1993 a much wanted thing happened i met smady or smadar piha at a guns n roses concert in tel aviv. i will need your aid actually - ya see i wish too mary her. i need too locate her

-
when i was there in tel aviv many things happened yes.man

i had a strange desire for dick up ass and suck. very strange this was . NOW i know why this has happened.
because of history. fucked once torture device you so humbly call the cross - fucked again eyh. doggy style. but first on back. didnt like seeing that packed lunch wobblin around i can tell you . then followed my desire

God told me when i sucked the dick i could do a much better job. remember not liking how he was circumsised

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

much more to come

4 that he wore a nodder condom.

i am really a female. a goddess.

we are gods and goddesses

---
i need to rest n overlook things

YOU MUST LOOK AT ALL THE LINKS FOR PRECISE PICTURE

MUST. (may not like too)

MUST

B

Bird~friend

Got loads a (of) space here now so topic re emerges....9099889-%^%££$5 sry jus excited ish, now is nr 4 am (again AGAIn once again) feel a solitutde working through weee hours.

hey again everybody ,,ALL people who ever see me , you are grande MAGIC.m Luv yall
yous.

B

Bird~friend

realistic ! Realism. jus been through all sig links. Taskes a while :yoinks: too say th' least ...............

work through in stints at leisure.

there is still a couple of songs too add.

-
you are freshman malato. :-D

ALL TRUE. cannot be dif'

:yes:

Chappi

Who you guys got TJ or Cejudo?

TJ’s striking is better for sure. Cejudo is a waay better grappler tho. It’s the classic wrestler vs striker match. I think TJ has a lot of momentum behind him but Cejudo is a wild card.

I’m rooting for Cejudo but TJ can easily take it if it stays on the feet.

B

Bird~friend

Hmmmm.....came here looking for a fight....don't know where I went wrong.

putemb you went wrong because you are fresh to my talk.

the 20/20 thread of k's should will satisfy

i mean chappis thread (dont know a k) well mib

chappi were you green grass ? irish yes . he was ,is

I COME BACK TO OVERLOOK MY WORK THX.

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

ok

ok - well , lisen . my mighty wounderfull beautiful people.
BUT LISTEN there is sin performed by the flesh, varies of course --- and i ll tell you this .... americam fresh man to my real talk is who i would prefer than any... ameri .. yall will try to understand ya see. again varies i.e some is not good ... yall know this ,,,,,

in fact , it ya see will aim for the biggest platform possible.... me my self inc because of lucifr --- he knoews what he has been, good of course but done wrongfull thing...

here is the big one you wont want to believe but is what is ... the devil aka lucifer is us , i mean people , me incleded it tries to make my writing un readable.

i came here to tell you of recent exploits but as yet because of reasons ill tell you have not at all spoken of this yet...

again i am the next jesus christ -p0 god has told me- but also lucfr.. whats that make even some pastors (MAN) i mean . MAN .

MAN i mean ... from my words www dot people DONT LET IT MAKER ITSSELF BIGGER WHICH IT WOULD AChieve by your talking about it - IT -i.e discord ,bad words,rukus etc

BUT.... i am being CONDITIOND CONDITIONED , and god said to me (physically , yes physically through a liverpudlian b n aka scouser WHO I LOVE LIKE ALLLLL , again LIKE ALLLLLLLL ---- to let me do the talking for you ian... the holy spirit aka gods vessel is great..

save and see - hope works just saying

UPDATE: back there somewhere i ve said trumpo (now i make it bigger) D. trump. full respect to you. .......when here was younger use to play a card game called top trumps ,,, being child, (still am) all of us areI ) talked of flactuance. you are the most powerfull man in the world. Let me .... ya know... . NP I M CONDITIONED MORE EVERY DAY, jus saying jusy sayin.
ahem

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

Hey EB , ma man. , yall know im likein all just saying people sory for any discomfort caused.

-------------------
ok onto the most recent story that at some time will make a divide in people but just for a short time ,and this HAS TO HAPPEN.

--------------

ok a verse on the king james version (VERSION !*&^*&^*&^8768978976868768) diluting you see work of lucifr

remember too i am the next jesus christ -god has said. but i asm also the lucfer --- name i an, lew is
n could almost be an m eyh , etc (and not ma which means meat i atilla the hun -gengis khan speak ? T^T^&T^^^86876!!!!
-----

a while ago from ebay ...... >
(sounds like E BOW to me ) Grrr snif
---------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST OF ALL . (2nd verse , same as the first) -and god has told me -as ive said- to let me do the talking for you, I KNOW HOW THIS IS NOW- so shoulod abide eyh!..... closer and closer you see and such love for ALL PEOPLE. SUCH LOVE FOR ALL PEOPLE.
-
-
the kjv of the bible genesis 2 verse 27 i t'ink. says GOD created man in his own image , of himself created he them another transcripition ,,, also say he he created man and too, woman in his
own image. go forth and multiply ...
i went to nearby leighton hospital, ' farmer gives good location if you click , name, just saying.

i remember when all this started in l8 november 1994 ... break tea and some music , sry, :).

update again.... ); GOD has told me NOT TO REREAD which i have often stated, i am really a chilod btw (again) which we all are , truth again (OF COURSE) we WE US ARE ALL GoDs OF GOD or GODDESSES i am really female I amREALLY A GODDESS.

____

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

Diviculoty in reading. QUIT PRO QUO.... (real term is quid pro quo) just saying.
.i will not retrace what i have spoken.

btr have this (jus saying as have done for longs gods and goddeses thing COME to me
name affiliated been with you a long time eyh ! U.S jus sayin just saying.
--------------------

ok leighton kjv bible. i went there after reading and reconcilling the events of the 232rd ish of november 1994 when holy spirit was. ,(is shall be again) Lollol just saying , oh ASH!!! (update WE of god ALLWAYS IS)

THEY WONT GIVE ME ROOM HERE TOO MANY IMAGES THEY SAY
will put them close by ltr.
get playin music i will , now break new phone is charging (exciting stuff) really Lol.
the one i will play is wayyyy wayyy wway ...... u get me ,
can uuuu dig itttttttttttt i mean i t :-D
not gayy no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy n wayyyyyyyyyyyyy
way. NOT FOR THAT

i look like this btw the swollen nostril is cause of snorting ketaMINE btw - just sayin - lucyfr think it be funny cus of showing jesus with splifff - welol you are actually correct BUT pppPPPPLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! lol
NOTE: ketamine i more of a take by your self Drug (kinda makes things look plastic) Cocaine is more of a fizzy reality take sociably type of thing LOLO just saying.

yes things come to me ... cross " hatch " sweat shirt -hoodie. music - affiliations , , , *that pic is older than other that be done this year , other 2015. cs time. i actually UN PORPOSFULLY called the pOlice upon my self , gott non arse end of cnn, iIM ACtually famous (for wrong reasons) lol. hi wizard btw :)
the swollen right nostril n face ish pic i put on pof lol, said this b4
-----------------------------
*as rhianna umbrella comes on radio, (-: BIG affiliation GYPSEY Girl i wanted etc - lty.
------

----
leighton hospital
i went because i do not remember seeing in the chapel bible some of what i read in the kjv bible - when i got there completely bewildered (what word to use) eys saw many bible types scattered about the place. none kjv version. apparantly the jerusalem bbible is the best, .. unfortunately agasin lucifr is dillutin the book by offering different versions AS he is the clergy.
when i approached the place from the corridor id noticedallreaDY THE WRONG INSTEAD OF CHAPEL AND AN ARROW POINTING (caps lock!) now said chapel and BeareveaveMENT SERVICES *&(&(&(*7987987679879 THIS DILUTES cONFOUNDS... ASKED WHERE THE CHAPLAIN vICAR FATHER IS WAS they told me in a room back in the entrance hall ----- break , waitin for new 6" phone too , mainly so i can get back on hill climb 2 racin game , speed challenge compatition with brother just sayin.. ltr

---
(2ND VERSE - SAME AS THE FIRST) :-D but just saying. ---> ( i made a mistake in returning. just saying) just saying also , god aka the holy spirit too , yes im qualifyed to say may - will be opon you with everything of mine you encounter)

i saw the vicar as i entered the room - and i was there to soley talk to him about the kjv of the bible and the verse - the verse that goes , and so god made the image of himself through man, man he created of himself, man he made of he, WOMAN an man go forth and multiply
. he let me sit down he did as well,,,, a very short man that now i believe to be one of the infected- * actions explain so and of what i will speak ltr. ( * makes itself bigget and through US people is what im saying. it choses big platform) still tho, love is unconditional. BUT WE WOULD CHOSE NOT TO ALOW THIS.. PROMISE.

yes when i spoke to this vicar i told him i have to close the eyes because of afflictions that arise upon me as talk from myself comenses,,he would be affected also but best for me not to see. infact when the world is addressed expect the same will be . break 30minutes i t@ink (do like irish lol) 30 minutes tHink im now allowed before log out, cyu soon. oh this is what im going to listen too .... the way the way wayyyyyyyyyyyyy , im not gay no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy NO WAY FOR THAT ----> Diviculoty in reading. QUIT PRO QUO.... (real term is quid pro quo) just saying.

btr have this (jus saying as have done for longs gods and goddeses thing COME to me
--------------------

ok leighton kjv bible. i went there after reading and reconcilling the events of the 232rd ish of november 1994 when holy spirit was. ,(is shall be again) Lollol just saying , oh ASH!!! (update WE of god ALLWAYS IS)
CREMATION is WRONG BTW. love people people

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76816&pictureid=1882963&thu

i look like this btw the swollen nostril is cause of snorting ketaMINE btw - just sayin - lucyfr think it be funny cus of showing jesus with splifff - welol you are actually correct BUT pppPPPPLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! lol

yes things come to me ... cross " hatch " sweat shirt -hoodie. that pic is older than other that be done this year , other 2015. cs time. i actually UN PORPOSFULLY called the pOlice upon my self , gott non arse end of cnn, iIM ACtually famous (for wrong reasons) lol. hi wizard btw :)

----
leighton hospital
i went because i do not remember seeing in the chapel bible some of what i read in the kjv bible - when i got there completely bewildered (what word to use) eys saw many bible types scattered about the place. none kjv version. apparantly the jerusalem bbible is the best, .. unfortunately agasin lucifr is dillutin the book by offering different versions AS he is the clergy.
when i approached the place from the corridor id noticedallreaDY THE WRONG INSTEAD OF CHAPEL AND AN ARROW POINTING (caps lock!) now said chapel and BeareveaveMENT SERVICES *&(&(&(*7987987679879 THIS DILUTES CONFOUNDS... ASKED WHERE THE CHAPLAIN vICAR FATHER IS WAS they told me in a room back in the entrance hall ----- break , waitin for new 6" phone too , mainly so i can get back on hill climb 2 racin game , speed challenge compatition with brother just sayin.. ltr

---
(2ND VERSE - SAME AS THE FIRST) :-D but just saying. ---> (king henry the 8th i am,i am ,i am
married the widow nxt door.

read all contexta just saying, i am of the sainest mind , PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe BELIEVE.
cus ya dont on the street ,, you dudes are sooo coool tho. (-;. weed is best get together, know what im saying, can you diggggggg i ttttttttttt
resurrect you want this , thumbs up
(warriors film) just saying

oh no just lost lots of text because of being pleased with what i wrote...

have this --- and im not g ay no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy im the way US Diviculoty in reading. QUIT PRO QUO.... (real term is quid pro quo) just saying.

btr have this (jus saying as have done for long gods and goddeses thing COME to me
--------------------

[url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76816&pictureid=1883130'][img]https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76816&pictureid=1883130&thumb=1

yes things come to me ... cross " hatch " sweat shirt -hoodie. that pic is older than other that be done this year , other 2015. cs time. i actually UN PORPOSFULLY called the pOlice upon my self , gott non arse end of cnn, iIM ACtually famous (for wrong reasons) lol. hi wizard btw :)

----
leighton hospital
when i approached the place from the corridor id noticedallreaDY THE WRONG INSTEAD OF CHAPEL AND AN ARROW POINTING (caps lock!) now said chapel and BeareveaveMENT SERVICES *&(&(&(*7987987679879 THIS DILUTES cONFOUNDS... ASKED WHERE THE CHAPLAIN vICAR FATHER IS WAS they told me in a room back in the entrance hall ----- break , waitin for new 6" phone too , mainly so i can get back on hill climb 2 racin game , speed challenge compatition with brother just sayin.. ltr

---
(2ND VERSE - SAME AS THE FIRST) :-D but just saying. --->

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

i see is sorted. (-: ltr ,
oh ....

I ll Take a break now but shall commence shortly. listen too music you enjoy. the sick flesh, does not like music.

im not gayyyyyy no wayyyyyyyyyy this is wayyyyyyy eyhhhhhhhhhh do you see do you seee
https://youtu.be/wwaygKjs2fI

we gonE bye bye!

[YOUTUBEIF]wwaygKjs2fI[/YOUTUBEIF]

cannnn youu diggggGGGGG I t.

sure you can (-:

do you see do you seee ,cause ya can

Last edited: