What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Searching for the Best OG (Biker Kush V2.0)

Darpa

Everything look good. I can't wait to see your grow in it's final stage of flowering. Thank for the frequent upload! Pheno 2 look like it will be the bigest yeilder. Let me know how this strain compare with the kosher kush in yeild, potency and taste. Do you see a big difference in the grow style (structure, growth patern, stretch and nutrient demand...) I am interested to get the kosher kush and the ghost train haze for a futur breeding project... I still have a ton of pollen I got of my selected biker kush. I will also make a cross with the blue dream just to see what I could get from those two...

ipot

got a 100% germ rate on scotts OG, seedlings are just out of the soil, ill soon star posting pics of them in the RD forum, check them out in like 2 weeks or so ( time for plants to show a tad bit more then cotiledons)

Ill check them out. I got the scoots og for the triangle kush. Its going to be a ffew rounds before I plant the scotts.

If you do that order, your gonna be super happy. It would be sick if you got the "rare" pheno of LSD. I had it, and it was phenomenal . Super potent(like Glue potency) , big buds, easy to grow, super skunky smell, and hash/skunk taste.

That Cheesy Rider should be awesome. OG and Cheese. Just like the Exodus Kush I ran for awhile. Strength, bag appeal, and stank for days. The year I grew about 10 lbs. of it outside, it's all anyone wanted(besides Kosher Kush, but I kept most of that for myself) .

I passed up on the cheesy rider for the headstash. headstash seemed like it was more rare. I will probably get the cheesy rider/exodus cheese, during a big sale to get a bunch of free shit. I wasnt even thinking about that lsd but I might have to give it a try.

Everything look good. I can't wait to see your grow in it's final stage of flowering. Thank for the frequent upload! Pheno 2 look like it will be the bigest yeilder. Let me know how this strain compare with the kosher kush in yeild, potency and taste. Do you see a big difference in the grow style (structure, growth patern, stretch and nutrient demand...) I am interested to get the kosher kush and the ghost train haze for a futur breeding project... I still have a ton of pollen I got of my selected biker kush. I will also make a cross with the blue dream just to see what I could get from those two...

honestly I cant see/remember a difference. I just had two seeds of the kosher one pheno was a "dud". so far the short bushy pheno of kosher could fit right in with these bikers. I dont know I think number 4 will yield the most over all but number 2 well yield the best relative to size. Number 4 is 3 feet long about 2+ feet wide. Number2 has huge buds for the age.

You should check out kirkwood og. Thats on my list. kosher is lemony smell kirkwood is more funky type smell. Its the Fcut og from icmag.

Number4

oeBytXB.jpg

Number2
iwAfCSe.jpg

Last edited:
yeah man, me 2, smoked triangle in Cali and was in love, and seeds are easier to bring home then cuts, so... I got a couple of og seeds to play with, got some whaite OG also from Karma, supposed to be super fire!

ipot

these things smell so good. Im going to post pictures tomorrow at week 4. I dont know if its just me but these buds seem large for 4 weeks. Its going to take 2 or 3 cycles to pick the best one. Im not going to plant anymore biker seeds I think one of these will be a keeper. Im going to wait to pop the ghost seeds. I have way too many clones.

That forum cookie clone has gotten pretty big. I am very interested in this plant. After seeing it on the computer screen so much it is nice to be finally growing it.

uMqURWH.jpg

Biker from yesterday.

2Wihfek.jpg

ipot

Right now it looks like 3 diff. phenos, Im going to wait until the clone runs to be positive. this round was far from a perfect. I think I need more calcium. Im going to look into calcium carbonate and or gypsum.

Number 4 is the frostiest. Number 2 has the biggest buds and when compared to the others number 1 is just there for now. All have the same type of smell all fragrant.

Number 4
E2x7foB.jpg

Number 1
hyFgZDk.jpg

Number 2
ZUgfVlB.jpg

Last edited:

moses wellfleet

Veteran
I read somewhere you were after a strain with Triangle Kush in it.

I decided to go for the Truth from True Canna to get me some TK love!

ipot

They where showing phosphorus def. I gave a hefty top dressing of bat shit 1tpsp per gallon like the back says.

Anybody have experience with exotic genetics? Im thinking about orange cream or grease monkey bannana cream. blackberry cream might be good too.

Last edited:

ipot

Number 2 is leaning bad! They are at the stage where they are changing smell daily. the lemon smell lingers just like the kosher kush. the all more or less smell the same. Pictures are going to be terrible from now on. I dont want to break a branch taking them out.

Ina1CDD.jpg

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Number 2 is leaning bad! They are at the stage where they are changing smell daily. the lemon smell lingers just like the kosher kush. the all more or less smell the same. Pictures are going to be terrible from now on. I dont want to break a branch taking them out.

View Image

Looking great, love those rounded tops. I only got two females, so will probably have to get another pack to give it a proper chance. I have some awesome smelling males for breeding though!

ipot

Looking great, love those rounded tops. I only got two females, so will probably have to get another pack to give it a proper chance. I have some awesome smelling males for breeding though!

2/12 ? that is a terrible ratio. I know its going to happen to me sooner or later buying regular seeds. I still have 7 biker seeds left. Im going to put some biker pollen on the forum.

Looking killer man...

Awsome job bro...

thank you. update that headstash thread!

ipot

I love the growth structure of number 2. Giant buds all the way down hard rocks, I had to stake it up so I got some decent photos. the smell is on par too. Im going to definitely keep this pheno, at least. I thought it was special since about week 3. This pheno is like the tall lanky "dud" kosher if it had the og funk.

Half Way wk5

Number 2

gpOuJh4.jpg

BPRTiCy.jpg

HEzKYwR.jpg

GanjaGrin

Looks like its going to yield pretty well for an OG. Been thinking about getting a pack of these for awhile now. Curious to how they smell at the end. Cant wait to hear! Lookin good man!

ipot

Thinking about true colors and kirkwood from archive. I think that should be the end of my og seed buying for a while. I might just get josh d og, and get 6 sour power og freebies. For $88 you cant beat that.

Number 4 is the frostiest. Right now number 1 is looking like a throw away. The clone run should be interesting.

LthJ4ha.jpg

2a87PCs.jpg

dic4tzH.jpg

Last edited:

ipot

Why would you want to stop buying seed, do you think you can stop, have you tried to stop yet? :biggrin::laughing:

:laughing: I swear I cant. The investment is so small its hard to justify not buying them. I really want those 2 from archive. Im going to buy those as a christmas present. If Im "searching for the best og" I have to buy a lot of different strains. I bought the josh d og, that makes 6 strains. After those 2 I dont see me buying anymore og seeds.

Latest posts

Latest posts