What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Locomotive Breath & SourOGKB, Dude you got OGKB on my ECSD!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Are you. Doing a cookie boi x sour dubb anytime soon?

yeah, I'm about to flip a cookieboi with all my clones. probably mid late june.

the Locomotive Breath got PM in veg from over crowding. I'm hoping these two I just flipped grow out of it in flower.

Locomotive Breath #12
picture.php

Locomotive Breath #9
picture.php

this male is budding
picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Are you. Doing a cookie boi x sour dubb anytime soon?

I did that cross a while ago, they need a name and then I'll get them out in the next drop.

I'm still trying to get caught up from a few weeks of bad health here.

last night I took down 3 Locomotive Breath males and bagged their pollen till I get an ECSD in flower for the next BX.

pics soon :thank you:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I did that cross a while ago, they need a name and then I'll get them out in the next drop.

I'm still trying to get caught up from a few weeks of bad health here.

last night I took down 3 Locomotive Breath males and bagged their pollen till I get an ECSD in flower for the next BX.

pics soon :thank you:

Dubb Boi :dunno: Get em' out the door :yes:

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
BABY Loco-brrreath

BABY Loco-brrreath

9 locomotive breaths
2 glue breaths

:woohoo:

also 2 Amherst sour d , and a 3 blue dream in the mix a buddy popped em.

they were bigger than pic 2 today and got transplanted to 1 gals ,hoping to find a jem,

Last edited:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
OK update on the Locomotive Breath these are 3-4 weeks in and starting to get greasy and stinky!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Picarus

Very nice! Been waiting to see these, and they are off to a great start! Is the leaf curl a humidity issue or strain? Are you gonna do any lab tests on her? When I saw there was one pack left on GLG I could not resist.
Are the smells what you expected? Sorry for so many ?'s but this cultivar has me excited!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Very nice! Been waiting to see these, and they are off to a great start! Is the leaf curl a humidity issue or strain? Are you gonna do any lab tests on her? When I saw there was one pack left on GLG I could not resist.
Are the smells what you expected? Sorry for so many ?'s but this cultivar has me excited!

I didn't notice the leaf curl.

no lab testing available where I'm at, sorry.

the smells are just waking up, one is already very sour but I've got females in different stages.

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
ya I'm very much looking forward to the locomotive breath. Was lucky enough to score a pack along with scout breath during a recent relist. Now just praying they get here as it's looking like a postal strike here in Canada and the beans have shipped but not arrived yet :(

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
ya I'm very much looking forward to the locomotive breath. Was lucky enough to score a pack along with scout breath during a recent relist. Now just praying they get here as it's looking like a postal strike here in Canada and the beans have shipped but not arrived yet :(

relax homeboy! don't sweat the seed mail. Chunky's baking more beans to cover you... Canucks need to OGKB….:biggrin:
DSC001631.jpg

I'm fixin to pollinate some more in a few weeks. CookieBoi is 2 days into flower and he'll be dropping' the load soon

Locomotive Breath is stacking hard now.

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
Awesome !! good ol couple of real Canadian hosers right there eh?
love those guys.

p.s. I put down 2 of the Glue Breath S1's , both cracked in 36 hrs with just a wet paper towel @ 76F, potted them up and so far 1 is up and reachin for the sky after 72 hrs ;)
**edit, woke up this morning and both glue breaths are up. awesome!

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Awesome !! good ol couple of real Canadian hosers right there eh?
love those guys.

p.s. I put down 2 of the Glue Breath S1's , both cracked in 36 hrs with just a wet paper towel @ 76F, potted them up and so far 1 is up and reachin for the sky after 72 hrs ;)
**edit, woke up this morning and both glue breaths are up. awesome!

Keep us posted on those S1s too. I want to know if they are worth running after running the Gluebreath clone only. :2cents:

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
will do for sure man.
I figure i'll pop at least 2 with each seed run, from now till next spring. Should have 8 more of those freebie seeds coming with my inbound order.
gonna pop scoutbreath in September and locomotive breath in November if everything goes to plan.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
ohhh some of us canuks are ogkbN , only had one male dangle his nuts so think i have got 8 females of the locomotive breath to pick through , pics to follow , 2 glue breath also if anyone out there cares .....

TS

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
yup :D , I got my packs of scoutbreath and locomotivebreath last week. Pretty stoked to grow this shit instead of just looking at it on the internet haha!

nice score with 8 females man! keep us posted

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
yup :D , I got my packs of scoutbreath and locomotivebreath last week. Pretty stoked to grow this shit instead of just looking at it on the internet haha!
….

wait until you smoke some.

here's some pictures of Locomotive Breaths coming down.
the #1 is a real keeper in spite of going into flower with PM.
smokes very close to mom in flavor and effects with cookie density on the buds, very sour.
picture.php

#10 came down at 9 weeks. also very dense and cookie dominate in the aroma.
picture.php

I think you can see and smell both parents in this #10
picture.php

frost on the #9 which got a later flip, there's still more to come.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts