What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thin Mint vs. Forum, what's the difference?

~star~crash~

Hey Peeps

Hey Peeps

Thin Mintis looking really good ... these are developing into rock hard nugs ... Very Happy !:jump:
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
are the forum, thin mint, dosidos etc all minimal yielders unless vegged a long time? :tiphat:

That and lots of root space. Forum IME ,does better when root bound in her flowering container. Thin Mint is about the same as far as what she will do/likes. You want a cookie that yields, go with OGKB 2.0, Gelato, or some of the Cookie F1 x Cookie F1 hybrids.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
That and lots of root space. Forum IME ,does better when root bound in her flowering container. Thin Mint is about the same as far as what she will do/likes. You want a cookie that yields, go with OGKB 2.0, Gelato, or some of the Cookie F1 x Cookie F1 hybrids.

oh I was just wondering in general :tiphat: I have two grape dosis going, and one looks to be a hard cookie leaner, but looks like itll be a low yielder regardless of being in a hempy bucket.

billb

Veteran
Grape dosi sounds good! Real good! Is that from seed or clone only bird? I’ll be looking out for the pics! :)

~star~crash~

you could do that, but you won't have Thin Mint ...
i can tell the 2.0 is going to out yield the Thin Mint in a 10 to 1 ratio, it will be interesting to compare the final flowers

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
Grape dosi sounds good! Real good! Is that from seed or clone only bird? I’ll be looking out for the pics! :)

from seed billb, made by cannarado, dosidos x grape pie fems. 2 outta the 5 in the pack made it through germ and dampening off, one that leans towards each parent. the dosi leaner has the spacing and calyx to leaf ratio I look for but the yield appears to be low. also the dosi leaner is the one that happens to pop a nanner here and there nonstop. :tiphat:

I got the 2.0, got high expectations for her :biggrin:

billb

Veteran
Sweet! Sounds good. Can’t wait to see how they turn out!
Awesome, how big are your 2.0’s? Mine are still small at 6th node. Just topped them. They’re already gettin a lot bigger in diameter :)

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
how big? doink sized Id say compared to most :biggrin: I don't veg under a lot of watts, but Id say theyre easy 10-12" with a few good leads on them already. no rush there though as they still have some time to stretch their legs.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
not the mint or forum...

not the mint or forum...

but you can see the cookie/dosidos structure all the way through in this grape dosi. damn shame this one spit nanners here n there non stop the first few weeks of flower. the yield seems to be bumping up but still will be low. not missing any frost though. :tiphat:

swampthing

Just finished thin mints and mine did Purple a good bit, but Forum was a lil more purple in the calyxes. I hit the forum w a Durban Punch male and the thin mint with a Sakura (Bubba x Wookie15) male. For me the forum seemed a lil more of that burnt plastic smell. Thin mint was well, more minty. I reach for the forum more but the thin mint knocks me out harder. Both great cuts imo