What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bugmans grow

joe guy

WTF bug how come u didnt mention this in the yogi thread Ida been subbed since
Stoked to have stumbled upon it " OH WAIT....) SUBBED BIAAACHHH... Lol I like your style just a lil more MR. BUG
Keep your eye out for the "tale of two beans" thread I got few of "MY" beans goin and 3 mexi bag seed just flipped yesterday goin.. I'd be honored if u shot thru with your feed back
Of them (well once they start to show their panties)
Lookin good and, fuckin damn bastard retard fuckin seeds in summer hell even clones fuck them all I hate'em with all that is with in me.. I've knowingly wasted genitics with a ass hair of hope that I f'd up last time and it will work this time, it has too.. Lol:tiphat:

dr.penthotal

Chasing the orange grapefruit rabbit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
earley smoke report on sour indian x agent orange plant #1#3#4 they all have a citrus smell of some what ,#1 ok taste good high,#3 ,a apricot taste real good high,they been down about 2 weeks [damn humidity] just want dry, im thinking maby a long cure will help on the taste, those 3 had seeds so that makes a diffrents on taste & high. #14 no seeds better taste & high,. but was grown in a 8 oz cup to sex out but still finished . more smoke report when a long dry & cure

nice, really nice news!!:tiphat:
good to hear you finished them :)
the high humidity is not helping, but somehow the long cure will improve the smoking experience for sure.
really curious about more details on smell and taste dept, as well as on high.
good to see you made sum f2 out of those.
spread the love:huggg:
dr.p

STUNKY

Damn bug Man U r gonna have hella plants to sort through and veg.surelu something awesome should appear . Come flowering time you should have some trees if u wait till sept..

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Damn bug Man U r gonna have hella plants to sort through and veg.surelu something awesome should appear . Come flowering time you should have some trees if u wait till sept..
yea bud room is clean, I may start back budding, or I will have to throw out some big plants an keep cloning them . I guess small bud r better than no bud lol

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefishstick View Post
have any magenta99's shown any color?

YES ill post pic in about a week, light purp color not as dark purp as I would like. but that ok I dident buy the seeds just for color, it's the buds taste smell & hight I want
Yeah the taste is supreme on the Maggys :biggrin:
the buzz ain't no slouch either !!!

My favorite pheno was the PCK leaner , not as big of a yield as the others , but much tighter nicer smelling & darker buds .

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
co2 baking soda drip

co2 baking soda drip

I did this in someone thread when I first got on the icm. co2 baking soda drip, stuff u will need , butter dish a pice of yarn or string small glass or cup, sizers to cut with, baking soda ,vinegar. cut out about half the top of the butter cap, cut yarn to lenth tie a knot in the end of yarn. put about a inch or two of baking soda in dish, set cup or glass own top of lid fill with vinger.put yarn knot in glass, an let it drip . this will do a room about 10 x 10, the last pic is mine in my bud room. I do this 1 to 3 times a week. when im own my A game LOL. I have 1 in veg also. after drip has finished just pour off the vinegar there will still be baking soda in the bottom just repeat . u can add baking soda as u need it

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
my fishing hole lol . theres cat fish ,gold fish , bream, a small bass, warmouth perch, and 2 types of creek minows :tumbleweed:the gold fish r about 7 to 9 inchs long, the cats r about 12+. all others fish r about 4 inch or less. NO FISHING FISHERMEN WILL BE SHOT & FED TO THE PIGS LOL

STUNKY

Is that your pond? How do those gold fish eat? Lol joking. My uncle had his spring feed pond full of koi fish then with all this rain they floated over the damn and got in the creek.. I beat that's gonna blow someone's mind when they catch it...

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
mag99 #5 mag99 #5 siao 15 siao 15 Im disappointed in my last run .had problems heat ,light, and nutrenrce , the sativa doms don't like the feed, im use to growing my indica doms they like to eate. they all finished there last 2 weeks outside.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
this pic was took just be4 I put out side at 8 weeks , its now 11 weeks , will go 1 or 2 more weeks. mag99 #4 its the biggest one.:woohoo:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
siao #14 im trying out some smart pots,[2gal] this one in potting soil happy frog, I have 3 in hydro. I gave 1 to a friend to try out.

STUNKY

I use to have the same I cacti .. What are the mag 99 mom and dads? Just wondering about genetics. Years ago I grew a plant named top 99. Better luck on ur next run ..it happens. I'm sure you will still have some tasty buds

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
I use to have the same I cacti .. What are the mag 99 mom and dads? Just wondering about genetics. Years ago I grew a plant named top 99. Better luck on ur next run ..it happens. I'm sure you will still have some tasty buds
shit happens ill recover from it lol. magenta99= DAD Durban poision x thai X cindy99 X MOM purple Pakistan chitral kush .i grew one called top44 finished in 44 days:blowbubbles:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php
here they r at 3 days in cups . they r 6 days now all still alive 1/2 in coco 1/2 in soil.