What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bugmans grow

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
I used neem & karanja oil in bud with a little luck, I sprayed veg with forbid4f as a prevented & will alternate with flormite, untill all plants in bud r out, then clean bud room and start again ,its getting too hot to bud anyway, I stop flowering in mid to late june and start back in mid September anyway.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
didn't see this till just now Bug :dunno:

Looks great brother :tiphat: bummer about the mites !!! ya get them from the sour ya took in ?
Throw some hot shot no pest strip up in the veg room , will get rid of them within a week with those :) not in flower though .... don't want them toxins in yer buds !!!

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
didn't see this till just now Bug :dunno:

Looks great brother :tiphat: bummer about the mites !!! ya get them from the sour ya took in ?
Throw some hot shot no pest strip up in the veg room , will get rid of them within a week with those :) not in flower though .... don't want them toxins in yer buds !!!
thanks for stoping in Dan, no the sour is outside , it was from a clone I sent a friend and he brought it back to me late one night, so I just put it the room, I didn't check it my mistake . I already had hot shot no pest strips in veg anyway, maybe the mites want go in there. yea I cant do anything in bud room

STUNKY

damn I hate them little things. yeah just do what ya can then clean clean after harvest... I;ve wondered if u can't vaccum some of the mites off.. to slow them down.. I had them one time and it was a pisser..

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Nice wrap job with the tobacco leaf. Bet it tastes better than a Philly. I dig the flowers. Don't think Ive seen an iris that light purple before.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
thanks it smoked great ,I have about 7 or8 colors of iris just didn't get pic of them all

what you need is an organic neem oil combined with miscellaneous mints tea, it is very easy to make and eradicates mites, soak them down when the soil is dry at night, under leaves, on the top colas, stems, soil, spray everywhere and let em drip, in the morning shake the excess moisture off and nudge the dense buds outward from the main stem to allow more air flow., hope you get them done. check my album there is mo decrease in frost with neem and mints application. let me know if i can make any more suggestions about the mint tea. peace

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
thanks canna woop for the tip, I have a bunch of mint in the yard, ill have the room under controle in a few weeks

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
up date on the Riddlers Kush & Royala Guavella seedlings none of the kush made it, 4 RG still doing fine they r in 1gal pots now ill post a pic soon

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
its just learning the coco curve lol, ill do 5 more kush in rockwool ,if that fails ill do the last 5 in promix I know I can do that ,then just clone it, then put in coco . its not the first time I lost seedling, I f up some real good seeds in coco last winter, this winter one of thos times. I normaley plant all 10 seeds at one time, pick out the best moms and make a few seeds for later.then clone the best pheno & maby make a few crosses. BUT right now I don't have the space to do that. I have 6 MAG99 & 7 SDIAO females to go threw ,just to get 1 or 2 GEMS of each.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah .... me & seedlings haven't been gettin along either lately !!! it seems like the only time i can get them to live is if i pop seeds i don't give a shit about (freebies ) . the bought ones all die on me .

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
yea when I lost the good ones, I did a test with 3 different seeds that I didn't care about in 3 different medea, rockwool ,promix ,& coco. pro & rw 90% or better. with coco wtf 30% or less made it, but the test let me know coco is not for me an seedlings anyway. this test was run in the winter, that's why I tryed again,no no no not again.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
shit load of clones in 8oz coffie cups, no place to go, I will probley have to throw most of them away, this allways happens when I have too many new seedlings going lol. most r mag99 & sdiao clones all female:tumbleweed:

STUNKY

What does sdioa stand for? Sour diesel .........It's sad I throw out lots also,but u can only fit so many into a space .... Throw a couple out in the woods..