What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

91'chemdog

I

Iron_Lion

chem91 looks to be a chemdog x diesel. Ive grown or am currently growing just about every chemdog there is.. the Chemdog clone only, chemsister, chem4, chemDD... all your pics seem to resemble more of a chemdd...

is the chem91 a diesel cross?

very nice plants by the way. real healthy looking

Chem 91 is supposedly one of the grand parents of ECSD. You can definitely see the Diesel traits, it looks a lot like my keeper cut of REZ SD, with the dark green leaves, chunky calyxs and the almost white bud color. I dont care much about clone onlies but the chem 91 is one I'd love to try someday.

Here's some info from the Chemdawg 101 thread.

• 'Sour Diesel' aka ECSD came from an accidental cross of "('91 Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk/NL)x DNL after the DNL hermed and seeded the room. The DNL's lineage is NL/Shiva x Hawaiian."

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
Chem 91 is supposedly one of the grand parents of ECSD. You can definitely see the Diesel traits, it looks a lot like my keeper cut of REZ SD, with the dark green leaves, chunky calyxs and the almost white bud color. I dont care much about clone onlies but the chem 91 is one I'd love to try someday.

Finally getting around to popping some of Rez SD IBLs from last yrs online auction , far as i know they have produced some nice keepers from Crazy Composer's first beta testings on . They're about 14mos old so time to get cracking with 'em & do some crossings ....

There's dog & deez and all the inbetween's many of which have almost zero shelf life found with many of the 4's that color change & fade quickly after only a month . Straight up skunk piss diesel is the one am looking for . The knock you down , true funky greasey D sure has been an illusive creature with all the sibling clone onlys out there .

Thanks for sharing the pics Good ole Dog...and now for the nug shots!

( what you been up to cobcoop ? hehe )

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Here's some info from the Chemdawg 101 thread.

• 'Sour Diesel' aka ECSD came from an accidental cross of "('91 Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk/NL)x DNL after the DNL hermed and seeded the room. The DNL's lineage is NL/Shiva x Hawaiian."

I would say the 91VA cut bears way more resemblance to sour d then it does to chem d. For that matter it has a lot more in common with og as well. Not really enough to speculate on IMO because who knows what the actual source of the pollen was in the original chem seeds. Could have been an s1, could have been something else that hermed. Never had any experience with 1-4 or the sister.

Hey madrus! :tiphat:

RespectGreen

Veteran
Chem91, and OG have very similar traits I will vouch for that... 91' and SourD veg a like, flwoer much different.... The Sis' reminds more of the D in structure while vegging, but when it flowers it reminds me much more of the 91' in terms of buds... In smell I would say the sis is more like a mix of 91' and D...

I

Iron_Lion

I would say the 91VA cut bears way more resemblance to sour d then it does to chem d. For that matter it has a lot more in common with og as well. Not really enough to speculate on IMO because who knows what the actual source of the pollen was in the original chem seeds. Could have been an s1, could have been something else that hermed. Never had any experience with 1-4 or the sister.

I dont know how true it is but as the story goes OG Kush is supposedly an S1 of Chem 91.

Chem 91 has got to be the elitest of the elite, giving way to all of these highly sought after strains.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont know how true it is but as the story goes OG Kush is supposedly an S1 of Chem 91.

Chem 91 has got to be the elitest of the elite, giving way to all of these highly sought after strains.

It is interesting that they share a lot of the same characteristics structure wise. But I'm not of the opinion that og is an s1. I made some s1's and some folks here have grown them out. I was really interested to see if there was anything og esque. It's kinda hard to tell cause I haven't grown any of these, nor seen the plants.

Here's some shots grown and photographed by meltingpot - hope you don't mind man!

picture.php

picture.php

I

Iron_Lion

It is interesting that they share a lot of the same characteristics structure wise. I made some s1's and some folks here have grown them out. I was really interested to see if there was anything og esque. It's hard to tell cause I haven't grown any of these, nor seen the plants.

Here's some shots grown and photographed by meltingpot - hope you don't mind man!

View Image

View Image

I was camping out for those 91' S1's, but wasn't quick enough.

If you ever make more, I'd definitely be interested.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
my 91s1's showed nothing out of the ordinary...seem like sweet hp's.....lost allot of that sour skunk funk...still had same skeleton structure/stretch.....still have more but i think i may just move on....my chem3star has that undefined chem skunk/funk....her ailias is skunk cabbage;)still have a nice idea for the skva....shortly

Mountain High

Veteran
my 91s1's showed nothing out of the ordinary...seem like sweet hp's.....lost allot of that sour skunk funk...still had same skeleton structure/stretch.....still have more but i think i may just move on....my chem3star has that undefined chem skunk/funk....her ailias is skunk cabbage;)still have a nice idea for the skva....shortly

would be interesting to see what other phenos come out of the 91 s1's to maybe get a better idea of what her parents were like.

Latest posts

Latest posts