What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Matrix Overloaded! Two Rooms, 16K Gavita, Current Culture, CO2,..........

eyes

Veteran
man,thats alot of work. looks like ya got it going on. hope all is a bountiful harvest for ya.

Agent-Smith

Didn't get a whole lot done on the room today because I spent about three hours at the Home Depot getting extras and things that I needed for the spot.

What I did get done is I've been adding a shower/wash sink in the bathroom and getting the RO system all plumbed into the rooms. I also spent some time making some stands for the two reservoirs and wrapping them in reflective film. Slowly but surely this beast is coming together, it just takes a little longer when you are anal about all of the fine details like I am. :D
images

Here's the inlet for the RO feed into the room

picture.php

Line running down the wall

picture.php

Reservoirs wrapped and tables done. Also getting closer to having the CO2 system finished.

picture.php

Agent-Smith

Unreal. Can't wait to see what it looks like when it's running.

How long-term is this room?

Very long term as you can tell by the money and time investment. These two rooms being finished will only complete 50% of this locations expected potential. Two more rooms will be added in about 6 months time when the returns on investment come back and the addition pays for itself. :D

AZ just approved dispensaries so the game is on out here! Dispensos' gotta buy from someone right? ;)

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:good: Stunning work Agent Smith :good:
Tagged up for the rest of the build and the grow :D
:plant grow:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
this looks really nice, how are you scrubbing the smell, through the AC unit airhandler somehow? I'd love to see some close ups of how a system like that works if you don't mind.
thanks and good luck with this, it's a thing of beauty.

SacredBreh

Yeah, your first grow is for sure the most exciting

Yeah, your first grow is for sure the most exciting

Very long term as you can tell by the money and time investment. These two rooms being finished will only complete 50% of this locations expected potential. Two more rooms will be added in about 6 months time when the returns on investment come back and the addition pays for itself. :D

AZ just approved dispensaries so the game is on out here! Dispensos' gotta buy from someone right? ;)

Hit it while it's hot!

Just kidding with the title! Superb work in every detail. Except............ nope you got that too...... !!!

I had a dream like this once.:comfort:

Peace

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
if i moved to Cali, this is the route i would take. seeing these kind of grow keeps me dreaming of a "semi" legal grow scene, a la Cali. 5.5 a bow keeps me where i am, but if i was legal i would just grow like 4-10 times my current 2-4 K grows. (right?)

don't wanna be a cliche, but medi-legal sounds really chill, compared to full on illegal, my current state of affairs.

anyway, sick ass investment, hope ur parents are proud of you. they should be!!

Agent-Smith

this looks really nice, how are you scrubbing the smell, through the AC unit airhandler somehow? I'd love to see some close ups of how a system like that works if you don't mind.
thanks and good luck with this, it's a thing of beauty.

This is the Biozone Air Purifier 3000. I have heard good things about these and I want to try them out. They also make an In-duct unit which I may upgrade to if these don't work out but I think we'll be good. Outside of the rooms, a Uvonair CD-1000 will be used for any possible escaped smells. I'll show the installation once I get them.

415-0%2BJOIXL.jpg

if i moved to Cali, this is the route i would take. seeing these kind of grow keeps me dreaming of a "semi" legal grow scene, a la Cali. 5.5 a bow keeps me where i am, but if i was legal i would just grow like 4-10 times my current 2-4 K grows. (right?)

don't wanna be a cliche, but medi-legal sounds really chill, compared to full on illegal, my current state of affairs.

anyway, sick ass investment, hope ur parents are proud of you. they should be!!

I did the illegal thing for a while.....it's nerve racking! :hide:

About the parents, they're definitely proud of me, finally. I found something in life that I am good at, I enjoy, and I can make really good money doing. Plus I'm legal so my parents can actually talk to their friends about what I do now :D I've built setups that most people can only dream of, I designed a grow trailer that is in production right now, I have built setups that have been in magazines, been on TV personally, and run a hydro store. I am having lots of fun in life right now job-wise (romantically not so much, but someday). :D

Agent-Smith

More work done today :D

Here's the reservoir adapter in the top-up reservoir

picture.php

Here's the float valve installed in the lid

picture.php

Here it is done and plumbed up

picture.php

fill 'er up!

picture.php