What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Bake_McBride

Looking nice, T. Glad to see you bounced back better than ever. Out of the ashes, just like a Phoenix. Looking forward to seeing your flowers grow.

Bake

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
philthy-ryt on F.A.M im gonna do what i do,you kno this.
peace-T-

DD-welcome brother,good to have ya here my friend.im glad i can bring a smile to ur face and some droll to the ole duck bill.
thanks for the kind words bro,u kno u set the bar w the cam,i just try to hang in there :D
peace-T-

cody-thanks for the good vibes my man.
peace-T-

MDK-ryt on yo,thanks for taggin up.
peace-T-

bake-thanks ma,yea bro,it was lookin pretty bleek there fr a minute,but i think/hope i have everything under wraps again now.a littleTLC,and some great friends goes far.
peace-T-

calimed-thanks bro for the nice words about the ladies.grab ur seat and enjoy,should be somethin around here to roll on,a nikey box or a high times mag or somethin.....do what ya do homie.
peace-T-

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
two suggestions: give them less veg time, mount the reflectors so they can be raised/lowered.

but if you want to keep'em stretchy, just remove the bottom 2/3s branches before putting them into flower... fuck trimming all those lower buds...

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dislex-wattup maing,i do have yo yos on most of the lights,in some of the pics u can see them restin up there...i did have them so i could move them but it started to be a pita tbh w you.as far as the veg time goes,the stretch seems to be a little harder since theyre under more light now,or maybe could be the humidity was a tad high for a sec....i would have put the last ones in a few days earlier but i was tryin to stick to tht 2 week schedule...the agent oranges havnt ever stretched tht hard in the few yrs i been growin her....ill get the room dialed and mastered in time.its just now filled for the 1st time so it just gonna get better from here.:D
the plants are always cleaned up at the bottoms bro a few days before the flip,but you kno tht chits gonna come back,and rather then stress them in flower by trimming it again,i usualy just deal w whatever comes back....hash it or ash it,either way it aint gonna go to waste ;)
thanks for the input homie.
peace-T-

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm in .....tagged!

say bro ,you got some fine looking overall shots !

Ribsauce

damn tona looking real good in the new digs...glad ya got another thread up gives me something nice and purty to look at...this one better be like your karma thread with my comp. struggling to open all the pics haha

Mrpiston38

Holy shit balls T. A couple of quick Q's if you dont mind oh wise and noble one :bow: do you alternate what light is off at what time or is it the same one everytime? if so how are the plants under that light responding? i absolutly love your grows and there always so insperational. I am slowly rebuilding my spot and my poll is finished for what seeds ima start here real soon. come check it out if u havent homie and i wish i were on the eastcoast so i could join ur fuckem team :) on a good not my genetics are being grown elsewhere and there looking good i think ima do more breading. Rep+++ if it would let me.
tagged for sure but ill just sit indian style on the floor and pass the watering wand :)

Keep it safe and green BIG HOMIE

MR.P

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
i see everyone else is here already, ill be over here camping out and napping. hey T. do it big brother!

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup wattup my friends,thanks for stoppin in and checkin in on ur homie,much appreciated.

Core-wattup my brother from across the pond,good to have ya,the gang is all showin up,good times.
thanks for the kind words on the shots bro.
peace-T-

bho-wattup homie,thanks for droppin in.glad ur diggin the scene.
peace-T-

ribby-wataaaaaaaaap lol fasheezy bro,im gonna try to keep this mf non dial up friendly w pics hehehe...im likin the new room yo,its gettin small fast tho :D
peace-T-

SSM-ryt on holmz,saved ya a seat in the F.U.C.K.E.M section,i think the tray is right by you too...;)
peace-T-

weldshurtin-wattup my brother,real good to see ya made it.hope life is gettin better on ur end,you kno we all pullin for ya my friend.
peace-T-

mr.piston-hey hey what ya say maing,good to see ya made it thru.no i havnt been alternating the light,good idea tho,might have to try tht,i hope to have it orted out by tomorrow tho so hopefully i will be able to fire the shit up full blast by then...
so what did u decide to pop?....and thts good chit about ur genetics,if u get a pic of them flowering let a playa kno yo.
peace-T-

nameless-wattuppers,good to see ya.im tryin to do it yo,im tryin....
peace-T-

ok got some pics to brighten up the place,some are a little orange from the hps,this new room is proving to be a bitch gettin some decent shots,a whole lotta lght is hatin on the camera game hard....but here we go anyways...

1st a couple shots of some reveggers i have goin.

1st up pre 98 bubba.
picture.php

gettin some funky new growth,a good sign

picture.php

picture.php

this one is the lucifer og,i really need this chika to happen.

shes not gettin any funky new stuff but she aint dead yet either so im being patient w her.
picture.php

picture.php

but.....at chop @ 9 weeks i took this cut...

picture.php

never give up fellaz,u never kno what ya might pull off...

picture.php

^^nothing is ever for sure,but i think she has a real good chance of coming back for me^^

quick shot of the 1 gallon veggers,theyre gonna get up-potted this or next week

picture.php

heres one i forgot to show,this is snowcap.this will be the last one tht gets flowered out.its good weed but time is up for it.

picture.php

some flower shots...

couple agent orange shots real quick...

picture.php

picture.php

and since i neglected the san fernando diesels in the pics so far lets spoil them a lil bit ;)

lookin over the cheese at the SFD's

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and thats all i got for now my friends.
peace-T-

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~