What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RdWc--SuPeRleMoNhAzE--with clones

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Hey nice grow here tjo! I love SLH. I've got some rooted clones right now, waiting for their chance to move into the flowering room once the satori girls are finished. I will be paying attention to this thread! :)

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I hope they are on 12/12 because as you say they are going to stretch like crazy! Great looking canopy :D

:joint:

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
Hey nice grow here tjo! I love SLH. I've got some rooted clones right now, waiting for their chance to move into the flowering room once the satori girls are finished. I will be paying attention to this thread! :)

Hey hush, thanks for the comments man!
you gonna love this weed:dance013:

I hope they are on 12/12 because as you say they are going to stretch like crazy! Great looking canopy :D

hi bro:)

today i count 20 days of flower and im happy with the canopy too..not strech like the other grow because i made training every day for 16 days..

20 days 12/12

EC 1,2 - i made add back with nutrients so i keep stable the ec-
PH 5,5-5,8

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

..and im thinkink to lower the EC from 1,2 to 1 because i saw some burns in the leaves..
:wave:

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
and the days passing by....:tiphat:

25 dayz of flower

EC 1-1,2
PH 5.5-5,8

..every other day i add 15ml H2O2 30%..

the last few days i have the cool tubes very close to the tops because the temp is low..

and some photos...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave::blowbubbles:

K

krest

Your girls are looking amazing with nice thick trunks. Great to see your even canopy. I've tried scrog once or twice and I really suck at it... my canopy is always jagged and ugly. Respect to your skills. :joint:

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
Your girls are looking amazing with nice thick trunks. Great to see your even canopy. I've tried scrog once or twice and I really suck at it... my canopy is always jagged and ugly. Respect to your skills. :joint:

thanks a lot Krest for the kind words..i ve tried scrog many times in the past but never done it with the meaning of scrog..
slh is -as you know-grazy strecher and i wanted all that strech,on
my screen..if you see my other finished thread with the slh and
compare the same days of flower you see what im talking about,
with the half veg time..i will suggest you any kind of screen just
to keep those bitches in control.
cheers:joint:

erwingruber

Hola tjo ,

Very nice canopy my friend , i wish i can manage someday a nice screen like yours ,
where is finaly the trick for a successful scrog ?

This time i fit 12 clones in my closet and it seems much more organized ,
i will post some pics here if you like to check me out ;)

Happy Growing .

Anacsot

Looks amazing. I was reading and rereading ur thread and was thinking how wide ur scrog net is (sorry if i missed it)? I'm about to build 2x600 watter setup myself and been wondering how wide could i go.
:thank you:

E

Each1Teach1

Just finished my slh. Don't smoke it cause the bitch makes me paranoid as shit. Ran her for 11 weeks and she is deadly. Looking good so far tjo.

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
Hola tjo ,

Very nice canopy my friend , i wish i can manage someday a nice screen like yours ,
where is finaly the trick for a successful scrog ?

This time i fit 12 clones in my closet and it seems much more organized ,
i will post some pics here if you like to check me out
wink.gif

Happy Growing .

hola erwin,
thanks for the nice comments bro! finally is not that hard a good scrog, the only think it needs is every day training..thats all!!
and feel free 2 post anything you want here

Looks amazing. I was reading and rereading ur thread and was thinking how wide ur scrog net is (sorry if i missed it)? I'm about to build 2x600 watter setup myself and been wondering how wide could i go.
thank%20you.gif

hi Anacsot and thanks man,,
my closet is 1,80x0,80 but im using the 1,40x0,80..
i f you build now your place do it much bigger like 2,40x1,20
and kick ass.
smile.gif

Just finished my slh. Don't smoke it cause the bitch makes me paranoid as shit. Ran her for 11 weeks and she is deadly. Looking good so far tjo.

what do you mean when you say -dont smoke it cause the bitch
makes paranoid... really dont smoke it??
i run her for 11 weeks but now im thinkink for 10..

27 days and the duds coming nicely..:blowbubbles:
EC 1
PH 5,5-5,8

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Anacsot

Thanks for the reply. I just saw 1,50x1,50 ten grow with 2x600 watters and was thinking we might go as "big" as 1,50-1,80x2,00-2,20 might be too much but hey then we would have space to upgrade. We'll see. :)
Again thanks and keep up the good work!

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This time,things seems to going very nice,isn't it tjo?
you should be able to have a big harvest :yes:

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
This time,things seems to going very nice,isn't it tjo?
you should be able to have a big harvest :yes:

yes indeed bro. lower EC are the key for a good super lemon haze
grow..hehe:blowbubbles:

32 dayzz:)

EC 1,2
PH 5,5-5,8

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

.and the next generation slH:blowbubbles:

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
thanks rmccinc719.. this time the plants looks much better..
i found the slh very good herb, so i do my best for better quality
and more quantity..:)

36 days flower

lately i have big temps in the water like 25-26c but my roots
and my plants are fine so the show go on...

EC 1-1,2
PH 5,5-5,8 -with couple ml ph up every other day-

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:smokeit::plant grow:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
It looks like perpetual harvests are rolling in! So I'm guessing that the stash box is over flowing. What are the reviews of the SLH from your friends?

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
Wow tjo!!! they are frosty already! very nice.

Low EC is the shit!
wink.gif

that is the shit my friend..i watch your grow and i enjoy your plants with such low ec..im jealious and you are the reason that
my plants has now 1 EC max from 1,2..
and thanks for the kind words!

It looks like perpetual harvests are rolling in! So I'm guessing that the stash box is over flowing. What are the reviews of the SLH from your friends?

hola bro:wave:
perpetual harvests are the best way for flowing stash box!
in 30 days one more harvest is coming and i have the half of my first harvest..
about the reviews now..im talking real time now and im with a buddy and his is in stoned to the bone..lolll after a few joins and
some canna butter his is in space..most of my friend they can handle the stone of the slh..and not all the buds..some of them has something else inside..
cheers:joint:

erwingruber

SPECFUCKINGTACTULAR !!!!!!

Well done my friend you mastered the Scrog , i love your canopy.
Spring is coming and your jar's will be full of tasty buds ,
wish you the best and waiting for new photos !