What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outta sight,outta mind by Blunt69

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
quick little update

Adjusting the garden today.Ph is still too high for my likings. I only adjust a few points a day.. in here every day for 10 min or so... great thing to come home to after a day in the gray and dark.

mmk so things are going kinda as of planned... lol.. I dont think i let the plants grow upwards enough in veg... but (shrug) to late now!!!lol

couple shot of using mater cages to lst off of. I try to slow down top growth so that others can play catch up.it actually works really well! I see some are starting buddlet!!!!!!!!!! whoooooohoooooooooooo!!!!!!

the girls!sexy beasts...
picture.php

more mater lst

picture.php

picture.php

BigGreen

Veteran
Ahahahahaha
Everybody who cant see is missing out Big time
The liquid light makes the entire plant grow. I only use it here and there.

Blunt_69

Veteran
hahahaha..... Ok you should be golden there growbigtrees.

I think i am going to have to look at my base water supply again.. I'm really having trouble keeping the PH at a level where i want it.. The plants are chewing through nutes as well... I think i might actually bump everything up a little bit more!

Blunt_69

Veteran
This is

32 days total..1.5 weeks of flower.They have grown HUGE in comparison 4-6"of growth in two days.Each stalk is as wide as my pinky

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

enjoy!

Last edited:

ImaginaryFriend

Fuck Entropy.
Veteran
Okay, you win...

Okay, you win...

Keep coming back to this thread.

Keep missing out on the pics.

I want to be part of the club...

Blunt_69

Veteran
ImaginaryFriend - there you are my friend thank you for posting in my thread!

I now grant you access!!!lol

Well things are growing quickly.. The rez is sitting at around 720ppm 6.3 ph and 61 degrees.. Not quite ideal... buti have another half a week to get everything perfect... no real rush...

I can already tell there are gonna be some nice colas this round.. And because i got the cages on at the right time i wont have any problems with heavy branches

Blunt_69

Veteran
Nope. Haven't been to the shop yet.. I will try it out soon as i go..

That's just after a top off of the rez and a wipe off the inside of shade and glass..They are going nutz... wont be long

Blunt_69

Veteran
Should have some new updates tonight budgood!! but feel free to go backwards!! Access granted!

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Awesome, that is a cool layer of security! Everything looks good!

You been on Live at all lately? I've been MIA, too damn busy! ;)

moldyeye

salutations im new but have been lurking and learning for a year now on my 3rd grow heres what i have white widow 53 days flowering

Attachments

• DSC00158.JPG
    DSC00158.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 14

Blunt_69

Veteran
Thats cool. Your WW looks like its doing not to shabby for day 53!!Ive grown here a few times.. Very nice smoke!

access granted to my latest thread!

moldyeye

ya i really like it, i grew ak48 last time the buds were huge but kinda fluffy this thing is hard as a rock coulda been the heat issues last time , things are looking good your way i see now that you removed the blindfold