What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6 big bud in RDWC DIY-new-

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
Ok 1st thing 1st check your roots. It looks to be mild but I can kinda see the yellowish pale green spots and Ive had my plants do that exact same thing befor. Whats your ph at right now? Have you calibrated your ph meter lately? After you check these simple things first then try the cal-mag. Get some close up pics so we can see it better.
Good luck
BigGreen

my roots looks ok.no root rot or something wrong.smells is no bad
and the water temps are 21c.
ph 5.6-5,9-i check it with 2 ph metres-

and some fotos.

Attachments

• 21-11-09 002.jpg
    21-11-09 002.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 21-11-09 003.jpg
    21-11-09 003.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 21-11-09 004.jpg
    21-11-09 004.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 9

BigGreen

Veteran
Ok better pics. I had some look like that about 6 months ago in a ebb & flo tray. Try adding the cal-mag at 5ml per gallon and bring your ph up to 6.0. DO NOT cut any more leaves it will then spread to your new leaves. Just do these little things and I probably wouldnt put them in to flower until you see its not spreading any more. The effected leaves will not go back to normal what you wanna watch is that no more new growth gets the defficency
Good luck and Im sure we can figure it out for ya
BigGreen

Oh ya check your under side of the leaves first to make sure there is no bugs it could possibly be mites but I cant tell. Do this be for you add anything to your rez

666satan666

I had the same spotting problem.

I had the same spotting problem.

I had the same spotting issue. I was told by another grower to turn down the fan and not to have the fan pointed right on the plants. After I moved the fan and turned it down the problem went away. He said some strains do better in wind than others. Just my two cents im not a very experienced grower.

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
Ok better pics. I had some look like that about 6 months ago in a ebb & flo tray. Try adding the cal-mag at 5ml per gallon and bring your ph up to 6.0. DO NOT cut any more leaves it will then spread to your new leaves. Just do these little things and I probably wouldnt put them in to flower until you see its not spreading any more. The effected leaves will not go back to normal what you wanna watch is that no more new growth gets the defficency
Good luck and Im sure we can figure it out for ya
BigGreen

Oh ya check your under side of the leaves first to make sure there is no bugs it could possibly be mites but I cant tell. Do this be for you add anything to your rez

big green
i saw in your thread the def you told me.is not the same with me.
your def looks like mg def..mine looks like ca def.
and by the way i want to tell you i like your hempy buckets.

my ph right now at 6,0 and my ppm at 850.yestreday i gived then
30ml cal-mag -in 70litres- and now i wait...if my problem it doesnt
go, then i change the water.
my roots are almost white and the temps are optimal.

I had the same spotting issue. I was told by another grower to turn down the fan and not to have the fan pointed right on the plants. After I moved the fan and turned it down the problem went away. He said some strains do better in wind than others. Just my two cents im not a very experienced grower.

satan i dont thing so..im sure my problem was from def.
sometimes the solutions are very simple and are close to us..
i will try to change the fan because is simple.. you never know...

every opinion is opinion... thanks

Attachments

• 22-11-09 004.jpg
    22-11-09 004.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 22-11-09 003.jpg
    22-11-09 003.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 22-11-09 002.jpg
    22-11-09 002.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 22-11-09 001.jpg
    22-11-09 001.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 10

sababi

tjo not sure if u are keeping your ph at a set point (5.5-5.8) but different elements absorb at different ph levels u might try letting the ph swing a bit larger as in 5.2 - 6.2 and see if this helps and btw if u dont flip those girls to 12/12 soon u gonna have a massive forest on your hands not a bad thing

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
tjo not sure if u are keeping your ph at a set point (5.5-5.8) but different elements absorb at different ph levels u might try letting the ph swing a bit larger as in 5.2 - 6.2 and see if this helps and btw if u dont flip those girls to 12/12 soon u gonna have a massive forest on your hands not a bad thing

sababi
you mean if the ph swing from 5.2-6.2 the plants absorb nuts
better then 5,8-6 ??

thanks for the kind words. mean a lot to me.
i can wait to see that massive forest you told me.
about that...how tall my plants are gonna be if i turned 12/12
when the height is 30cm???

BigGreen

Veteran
Yo tjo it was not the plants in any of my threads it was a ebb & flo table. How often do you change the water out?

sababi

tjo thats exactly what im sating there is a chart here some where on the site i have searched but either my search word isnt correct or it was another site
and as for flipping when i start mine there 12" tall and finish around 36-40 but they bush out extremely well

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
Yo tjo it was not the plants in any of my threads it was a ebb & flo table. How often do you change the water out?

big green
sorry..i thought the plants is yours..you see my engish are very poor and
i dont get the meaning.sorry man
i have 9 weeks flow..until then, im gonna be expert in my engish,,post after post.
i dont have a schedule, how to change my water...
i change it 3 times in a month..is tha good??
how often should i change it?? to be sure for not bad bacteria??

tjo thats exactly what im sating there is a chart here some where on the site i have searched but either my search word isnt correct or it was another site
and as for flipping when i start mine there 12" tall and finish around 36-40 but they bush out extremely well

my bb are predominantly indica.you say if i change it 12/12
right know, after 2 months my 30cm plants gonna be almost 1 meter
and bush???

BigGreen

Veteran
3 times in a month is perfect. Keep up on the rez changes and add your cal-mag watch and see if they get better just remember not to cut off any more def leaves because it will take over the new growth.
Good luck
BigGreen

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
3 times in a month is perfect. Keep up on the rez changes and add your cal-mag watch and see if they get better just remember not to cut off any more def leaves because it will take over the new growth.
Good luck
BigGreen

i have good news.my plants looks much better and the ppm falls down at 100 in one day.PH also droped at 5,4.i see extremly change after i add
more nuts and cal-mag.

and just a thought..i vw read many of grower use the 33% add back probebly,it works??
all this above is for the ferts.my bottles are almost empty and until get
next ferts i have to wait 2 weeks.im leaving in small country in europe.

thanks for the advices BG:)

and special thanks to all ic members who help me until know.
i keep this thread alive until finish the plants.
:smoweed:like i do.weed is communication.
the weed make me write engish..the weed learned me english..
and is not only that.. weed is my best friend and growing is my second wife.:smoker:

Attachments

• 23-11-09 001.jpg
    23-11-09 001.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 23-11-09 002.jpg
    23-11-09 002.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 9

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
hi and γεια μας-it means cheers-:joint:

thanks for the good words and for the replies.
my girls almost touch the screen.

question?
i have 2 rows with 3 plants each.1 row has 3 nice plants with a lot of branches and the other row has 3 smaller plants then the others.
the water level is all the same in the 6 containers.
what the fuck? 1 plants eat 1other??
i want to make this question about 2 weeks know..
:smoker:

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
my girls touch the screen..tomorrow i will change the light in 12/12.
the last photo is from some seeds send me last year one friend from australia, the strain name is burmaberry.

Attachments

• 25-11-09 002.jpg
    25-11-09 002.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 25-11-09 003.jpg
    25-11-09 003.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 25-11-09 004.jpg
    25-11-09 004.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 10