What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

400W HPS Scrog - 1Plant - 450gr Harvest

G

SHIZZZZZZZZZIT MAN!!!!!!!!

Now i think different about chronic GEeeeeeeeeeezzzz!!
GREAT JOB, and ofcorse come on back here were friends!
Buddy i have been ripped to the tune of 100.000$ same jerks2 times.
1 day i will kill maybe hehe.....

NBG

yeah they are fucking bastards - won't stop me though, i'll be back...

And anyone who even tries to break in next time will die a nasty and terrible death before being disposed of in some remote woods nearby :)

NBG

Hello again all, just popping in to announce a new upcoming scrog. This time i'm going to give the canna coco a try! A growing comrade of mine has been using it for a couple of grows now with great results so i thought why not? He's also just completed his first shot at Vertical scrogging which looks ace too, so im going to try that as well:smile:
Im not expecting any 1gr/W business with this crop seeing as its a new strain, new growroom(ghetto as fuck), new growing style and new medium/nutes etc but i'll do my best.

This will consist of 2 plants, both Dutch Passion feminised hempstar (NL#5xHaze) - grown in 2x30l pots of coco/perlite/hydroleca under a 600W Hps. One scrog will be flat and the other Vertical, kindof like this _/

I hope it goes well this time lol

Here's the ladies freshly repotted last night - the growbox will be built tomorrow and hopefully by tomorrow night most of the setting up will be finished.
laters!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I'm looking forward to the new grow NBG. The virtical scrog sounds very interesting.

S

strain_searcher

I have never seen so much grown under 400 watts. Pretty amazing!

S

stretchpuppy

Glad to see you back NBG... sounds like this is going to be a fun grow.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Glad to see the bastards didnt put you off.....
You cant expect a thief to be anything else, but the person who blabbed...what a turd......you wanna make sure the tosser cant even score a teenth anywhere lol....
good luck for the upcoming grow...will be watching and hoping ur around when I do try a SCROG in the future
I just went with training and tying at the moment and transplanted to an aquafarm when it outgrew the bubbler... still vegging now and until i cant see any LECA through the canopy lol

the strain is Sour bubble from BOG, an inbetween pheno if u get me...inbetween the 2 main types
I hope you dont mind the pics here....just wanted to show you coz after seeing your from threads over there i really respect ur opinion and any input when i modify the buggers.... I very rarely posted at Og...My name there was 1sttimer UK.....
Cant wait to see what comes from the new grow...ghetto or not...we all now getto aint always bad...if the grower knows what theyre doing.
Be lucky mate
Harry :joint: :wave:

Last edited:

wikidcalibudgrl

Any updates on your new grow there NGB?? Just wondering.. been a few months, hope all is well. Glad your back with a new set up :wink:

GotTheBlues

Last time some one ripped me off, i had a girl ask to buy an 8th from him and beat the living crap out of him, he had five friends in the car(they just rolled up the windows and locked the door), I was punching him with a bike peg in my hands(works great) and it sent him flying. He tried getting inside the car so my friend pulled him out got a few punches and i decked him some more. He hit the floor hard and his cell phone got knocked out of his pocket(we smashed it).
He originally got a quad from me but i would give up an 8th just to relive that moment.

G

hey nbg- those are some nice lookin colas! did you get a clone of the chronic or grow it from seed? if from seed is it hard to find a pheno like yours or are the seeds consistant and all grow monster buds? peace, mendo

NBG

Haven't updated this thread in months!

Haven't updated this thread in months!

Well sorry folks, i never updated because i ended up having to get rid of that nl5 grow too! My landlord was sending agents round to give him quotes for stuff, and i had pending family visits so it wasnt cool at all. BUT, a growing compadre gave the plants a new home, he finished the grow and we went 50/50 on the yield so that was pretty ace :joint:

At the moment i have 3 chronics growing in canna c0c0 with a 6ooW HPS. Here's a pic of one a 5 weeks flowering

I didnt scrog any of these because i left it too late to put a screen on them. Thought i'd just do a little bush grow instead for old times sake. The main cola on that plant is 6" thick lol, it'll be huge when its finished :yummy:

I'll take better pics of the lot soon

G

HeHeHe

...was readin some strain book on the john earlier sayin,

"Chronic may be considered A Super-Heavyweight."

LOL , hope ya dont mind me linkin yer thread to every newb asking which strain for scrog :D

be well, the plant looks fab.:canabis: