Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Update on Shanti baba from Sara

Thread Title Search
Update on Shanti baba from Sara Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2021, 09:11 AM #1
Ganja 13

Ganja 13 is a glorious beacon of lightGanja 13 is a glorious beacon of lightGanja 13 is a glorious beacon of lightGanja 13 is a glorious beacon of lightGanja 13 is a glorious beacon of lightGanja 13 is a glorious beacon of lightGanja 13 is a glorious beacon of lightGanja 13 is a glorious beacon of lightGanja 13 is a glorious beacon of lightGanja 13 is a glorious beacon of lightGanja 13 is a glorious beacon of light
Update on Shanti baba from Sara

Aloha braddahs and sistas!
From Sara- “Hello everyone, Shanti has had a family emergency in Australia and has had to go over."
Wishing Shanti and his family peace and safe passage. Stay tuned.
Ganja 13 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2021, 02:22 PM #2
The HashMan

The HashMan is a jewel in the roughThe HashMan is a jewel in the roughThe HashMan is a jewel in the roughThe HashMan is a jewel in the roughThe HashMan is a jewel in the roughThe HashMan is a jewel in the roughThe HashMan is a jewel in the roughThe HashMan is a jewel in the rough
Hope all is well!

Old 02-20-2021, 02:43 PM #3
CaptainDankness

CaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond repute
A little strange how she doesn't mention if he's no longer detained or not, but as long as the Australian cops ain't trying to get him for shipping seeds he's probably good.
CaptainDankness is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2021, 07:21 PM #4
sshz

sshz has much to be proud ofsshz has much to be proud ofsshz has much to be proud ofsshz has much to be proud ofsshz has much to be proud ofsshz has much to be proud ofsshz has much to be proud ofsshz has much to be proud ofsshz has much to be proud ofsshz has much to be proud ofsshz has much to be proud of
After everything, and the removal of posts and a thread- I don’t believe this for a second.........
sshz is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2021, 10:15 PM #5
CrustyCruz

CrustyCruz is a jewel in the roughCrustyCruz is a jewel in the roughCrustyCruz is a jewel in the roughCrustyCruz is a jewel in the roughCrustyCruz is a jewel in the roughCrustyCruz is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshz View Post
After everything, and the removal of posts and a thread- I don’t believe this for a second.........
Lawyers be like "So you were breaking the law out in the open and documenting it on HOW many social media platforms?"
CrustyCruz is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2021, 11:28 PM #6
GMT
I am, therefore I think

GMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivor
More likely he made a hurried dash to Oz forgetting quarantine, then didn't arrive at destination. Family heard he was in enforced quarantine, and passed the word along that he was held by authorities. Then panic ensued due to his occupation.
GMT is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2021, 04:35 PM #7
f-e

f-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMT View Post
More likely he made a hurried dash to Oz forgetting quarantine, then didn't arrive at destination. Family heard he was in enforced quarantine, and passed the word along that he was held by authorities. Then panic ensued due to his occupation.
That's the story I expect to see thread itself through the facts we have.

If it were the case, they should of said it days ago.

Perhaps he has devised the whole thing to gain attention. Like washed out actresses caught shoplifting, just to get noticed again. Any news coverage can lead to more work.
f-e is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2021, 06:02 PM #8
CaptainDankness

CaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by f-e View Post

Perhaps he has devised the whole thing to gain attention. Like washed out actresses caught shoplifting, just to get noticed again. Any news coverage can lead to more work.
No such thing as bad publicity. Lol, they definitely ain't selling the same amount of seeds as 10 years ago and CBD Crew is definitely taking a hit, cause everyone has CBD enriched seeds and clones these days. You really don't hear a lot about CBD Crew genetics in the US, you hear more about the cloned CBD varieties.

Definitely think he should have stuck with Mr. Nice, he could have some of the best genetics of 2021 if he wasn't busy with CBD Crew and keeping Mr. Nice's catalog down to the same 6 males for over 20 fucking years!!! Of course the people breeding forward are going to blow right by you, but I guess he does have the classics from the 90's. A great starting point to breed new varieties without any OG and diesel terpines for sure. He just had so much more potential.
CaptainDankness is offline Quote

Old 02-26-2021, 12:54 AM #9
madalasatori

madalasatori is a splendid one to beholdmadalasatori is a splendid one to beholdmadalasatori is a splendid one to beholdmadalasatori is a splendid one to beholdmadalasatori is a splendid one to beholdmadalasatori is a splendid one to beholdmadalasatori is a splendid one to beholdmadalasatori is a splendid one to beholdmadalasatori is a splendid one to beholdmadalasatori is a splendid one to beholdmadalasatori is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by f-e View Post

I’m grimly awaiting the sex tape
madalasatori is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-26-2021, 03:28 AM #10
f-e

f-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by madalasatori View Post
I’m grimly awaiting the sex tape
Yeah I'm thinking nothing to do with business or covid or it wouldn't be such a mystery.

1, Pot arrest is a time you get everyone behind you.
2, A covid detention isn't something you would start unexplained threads about.

3... Something you don't want people to know about
f-e is offline Quote