Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > Vertical part I : Four trees, five lights !

Thread Title Search
Vertical part I : Four trees, five lights ! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-06-2021, 12:37 AM #1
William Baker

William Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud of
Vertical part I : Four trees, five lights !

Hey

I built a new room and thought trees looked fun so here it is!

Strains are raspberry boogie#4 and c99bx#2 from Mosca, 2x of each. They were vegged for ~6 weeks, 3 of those weeks they were stunted/plagued with deficiencies because I couldn't go to the location... But that's another story.

I went with RDWC, just because I've grown in such systems for around 7 years and I have never tried coco.. And I'm mediocre at best with soil

Last edited by William Baker; 02-06-2021 at 05:54 PM..
William Baker is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-06-2021, 12:43 AM #2
William Baker

William Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud of
First time growing proper trees ohoh

Flower space is 12x12x7.5,
4plants 5 1000w layout
Rdwc in 18gallon totes, 5gal control bucket
float valve+ 50gal drum
700gph water pump
Waterfall in control bucket
+air pump on each tote
8in exhaust
6in active intake
Plants on 6' centers
10in netpots

In the totes:
2ml/l a+b
2ml/l calmag
2ml/l sm-90
?ml/l potassium silicate
Ph'd to 5.8(left to rise till ~6.3)

Pics from january 24th, still in veg
Room

C99#2 ~24" wide 30" high

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-06-2021, 12:46 AM #3
William Baker

Day 7 flower

They stretched 12"+ up and 12" sideways in the last week. They're now at 36" wide and 44" tall without the tub, hoping they reach 5 x 6 + in the next 2 weeks.

The first day of flip, temps were out of control... like lindsay lohan out of control.
Played around with fans and intake, temps are now at a stable 26-27c lights on, 18-19 lights off.
Humidity is low at around 35, having a hard time getting it to rise.

I'm still feeding veg nutes till next res change in 2 weeks

Raspberry boogie doing its thing like nobodys watching lol

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-15-2021, 05:46 AM #4
William Baker

Smile

Day 17 of flowering

They are now at 50" tall by 50" wide...

As expected the stretch upwards is somewhat limited, they could have veg'd a week more but I have to follow my schedule (my plans)

Speaking of which, I planned 2 runs of this setup as part1 of this series

Part2 we are going to be trying a variation of 4 trees/5lights

Part3 is already on the drawing board, this one is a surprise! One for the old farts!
In part3 we're going to attempt to break records, folks

I'll take a couple more pics and continue in next post

Old 02-15-2021, 10:02 AM #5
William Baker

Smile

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-15-2021, 10:50 PM #6
eyesdownchronic

eyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant future
Damn, very clean grow man. I like it.

Funny how you started with RWDC... jumped right into the deep end huh.

Subbed

Threads:
-Chronics Headstash Garden
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=374169
-Cindy 99 and Friends
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377906
-Just a lil bit
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=379006
eyesdownchronic is offline Quote

Old 02-15-2021, 11:28 PM #7
Paddi
GanjaGrower

Paddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivor
Really beautiful William Baker

Subscribed

P

Growers Of The World - Unite

Paddi is online now Quote

Old 02-15-2021, 11:38 PM #8
Dankwolf

Dankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivor
Pulling up a seat

female seeds 2020 outdoor

oregon genetics group

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.
Dankwolf is online now Quote

Old 02-16-2021, 12:50 AM #9
exploziv
pure dynamite

exploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivor
I want to see this!

Old 02-22-2021, 02:50 PM #10
DunHav`nFun

DunHav`nFun has a reputation beyond reputeDunHav`nFun has a reputation beyond reputeDunHav`nFun has a reputation beyond reputeDunHav`nFun has a reputation beyond reputeDunHav`nFun has a reputation beyond reputeDunHav`nFun has a reputation beyond reputeDunHav`nFun has a reputation beyond reputeDunHav`nFun has a reputation beyond reputeDunHav`nFun has a reputation beyond reputeDunHav`nFun has a reputation beyond reputeDunHav`nFun has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome Bro.....Can`t believe I missed this 1.....just not online as much as I used ta be I guess but hey......I`m 1 of the old farts that began indoor with 4 plant 5 light rooms with a krazy ass kanadian klown , and his Cardinal rule #1 was lights in the corners and plants in the middles of the walls.....X pattern for the lights with a MH to breakup spectrum in the middles and plants in a "plus+sign" configuration so each plant can be blasted by light sideways by 3 lights at all times.....the exact opposite of your setup...... and .....

To add insult to injury , you`re runnin RDWC Krusty`s most loathed and ridiculed system back in the day.....Called it "Recirculating death without cause" , and for good reason with folks not understanding rootzone temps and other solutions to prevent overnight total crop death....and we saw a lot of it back then , but you seem to have things dialed for your setup with 4 healthy plants so Respect for a lot of hard work done already.....now....

Proper strain selection to utilize the full effects of bare bulbs are 50/50 Sat/Ind hybrids that actually DO stretch vertically instead of sideways out at the bare bulb light stimuli that the more Indica dominant plants grow toward while growing slightly vertically till end of stretch and turning into big ass balls , wasting damn near half the cubic footage left in the grow area all the way to the ceilings with the right hybrids.....but I digress....I`m a whore for yields.....Sue me.....anyways.....

I ran this setup a solid decade with dialed results so I`ma be over here on my bucket watchin and waitin for all your tweaks and improvements rather modifications of said current setup....and then.....Go break some records.....I like your style....Keep strokin and holler if I can help.....

Peace.....DHF..........