Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Real Gorilla Seeds > TEST GROWERS Wanted .......

Thread Title Search
TEST GROWERS Wanted ....... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-06-2020, 10:58 PM #1
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant future
TEST GROWERS Wanted .......

Hi Guys/Girls , so RGSC are in need of some test growers for 5 NEW HOT Regular lines we are releasing later this year , below I will give you some information regarding the new lines and we are very excited about what we have seen so far with these great genetics a lot of work and pheno selection have gone into these , due to prohibition in certain states and not enough time an space we are looking for 5-6 test growers to give these a whirl and send us relevant information and pics of these fantastic breeds...

Ok so first up is the Male used in the crosses was a Orange Pink Grapefruit Male from Catnip seeds Kudos to dr.penthotal and Alpine seeds for the creation, here is some history of Orange pink grapefruit and some awesome pic's aswell

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=261866

The male was an instant stand out in the room i was eying this beuaty up for weeks in veg wondering if it was female, just the structure vigour and stem smell was unreal on this beast when i see it was male i was like yes thats the one he is going to be your daddy girls, and he didnt disappoint with the amount of thick pollen dropped

So Onto the girls used ,

A select cut of Karma's HeadBanger (Sour D) she reeks of sour..
A Select cut of Verdant Greens C4DD (Chem 4 x Chem D IBL) Chemmy Diesel..
A Select cut of Gelato x Dosidos (gelato leaning pheno purples up nice )
A select cut of NL#2 x Chem (chimera)
a select cut of GF x Chem (chimera Grapefruit pheno)

So that's these up for grabs ..

HeadBanger X Orange Pink Grapefruit
C4DD x Orange Pink Grapefruit
Gelato x Dosidos x Orange Pink Grapefruit
NL#2 x Chem x Orange Pink Grapefruit
GF x Chem x Orange Pink Grapefruit

Any one interested in these i can probably get these sent out next week some time , need growers ready to go and get these started and put some tender loving care into these crosses so we can see there full potential i have a real good feeling about these,. there going to be awesome .

14 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-06-2020, 11:07 PM #2
q3corn

q3corn is a glorious beacon of lightq3corn is a glorious beacon of lightq3corn is a glorious beacon of lightq3corn is a glorious beacon of lightq3corn is a glorious beacon of lightq3corn is a glorious beacon of lightq3corn is a glorious beacon of lightq3corn is a glorious beacon of lightq3corn is a glorious beacon of lightq3corn is a glorious beacon of lightq3corn is a glorious beacon of light
Wish I had space this sounds fantastic

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-06-2020, 11:20 PM #3
bucketswithsoil
support your local surfboard builder...

bucketswithsoil is a survivorbucketswithsoil is a survivorbucketswithsoil is a survivorbucketswithsoil is a survivorbucketswithsoil is a survivorbucketswithsoil is a survivorbucketswithsoil is a survivorbucketswithsoil is a survivorbucketswithsoil is a survivorbucketswithsoil is a survivorbucketswithsoil is a survivor
Im game if you are...my man....im in the states thou...
bucketswithsoil is offline Quote

Old 02-06-2020, 11:20 PM #4
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Gelato x Dosidos x Orange Pink Grapefruit. Who's the breeder of the G x D?

Although we have commitment to grow or collaborate from another breeder, we'll have room for 4-5 containers of Gelato x Dosidos x Orange Pink Grapefruit late winter throughout summer.

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 autoflowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 02-06-2020, 11:26 PM #5
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant future
The Gelato x Dosidos was a gifted clone from a friend with fingers in a few pies,..

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-06-2020, 11:35 PM #6
Insomniac420

These all sound great.

Old 02-07-2020, 12:21 AM #7
Paddi
GanjaGrower

Paddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivor
Hi Panikz

I would love to test
- HeadBanger X Orange Pink Grapefruit, and/or
- C4DD x Orange Pink Grapefruit

They could be my summergrow, starting in a few weeks.

P

Growers Of The World - Unite

Paddi is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-07-2020, 12:31 AM #8
Cantharellus

Cantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud of
I would like to try the headbanger cross.
Cantharellus is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-07-2020, 12:35 AM #9
PANIKZ
Vendor

How many seeds do most you guys willing to test need are 10packs ok ??

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-07-2020, 12:44 AM #10
Medfinder
Chemon 91

Medfinder is a survivorMedfinder is a survivorMedfinder is a survivorMedfinder is a survivorMedfinder is a survivorMedfinder is a survivorMedfinder is a survivorMedfinder is a survivorMedfinder is a survivorMedfinder is a survivorMedfinder is a survivor
Sounds great any new grapefruit cross I can make room for.

Here's the grow I did for seedsman....

https://www.icmag.com/ic//showthread.php?t=352000
Medfinder is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.