Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

Thread Title Search
FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-23-2021, 11:32 AM #8761
kro-magnon

kro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nice
Vinaigrett e is so funny as strain name, LMAO
kro-magnon is offline Quote

Old 02-23-2021, 01:01 PM #8762
blazeoneup
The Helpful One

blazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivor
Illudium

Tangerine cookies

Strawberry torte

Quality Over Quantity
Keep it clean, keep it green!
Wishlist: Urkle, Runtz, Mac1
If there's ever anything I can help with, feel free to pm me!

Last edited by blazeoneup; 02-23-2021 at 11:37 PM..
blazeoneup is online now Quote

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2021, 07:22 PM #8763
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crooked8 View Post
Hammer you have any dried shots of vinaigrette?
Sorry, I don't normally take pics of dried flowers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kro-magnon View Post
Vinaigrette is so funny as strain name, LMAO
It's a perfect name based on terp profiles. The main aroma will be Ginger/Vinegar.

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
Hammers Perpetual showroom

Last edited by Hammerhead; 02-23-2021 at 10:00 PM..
Hammerhead is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2021, 08:29 PM #8764
Reggae82

Reggae82 is a glorious beacon of lightReggae82 is a glorious beacon of lightReggae82 is a glorious beacon of lightReggae82 is a glorious beacon of lightReggae82 is a glorious beacon of lightReggae82 is a glorious beacon of lightReggae82 is a glorious beacon of lightReggae82 is a glorious beacon of lightReggae82 is a glorious beacon of lightReggae82 is a glorious beacon of lightReggae82 is a glorious beacon of light
Black Banana Cookies #9 Solfire Gardens Originaler Breeder Cut

Reggae82 is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2021, 10:25 PM #8765
donwalter
senior

donwalter has much to be proud ofdonwalter has much to be proud ofdonwalter has much to be proud ofdonwalter has much to be proud ofdonwalter has much to be proud ofdonwalter has much to be proud ofdonwalter has much to be proud ofdonwalter has much to be proud ofdonwalter has much to be proud ofdonwalter has much to be proud ofdonwalter has much to be proud of
Sugar breath hso

ciao

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2021, 11:36 PM #8766
blazeoneup
The Helpful One

blazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivor
Cheese

Quality Over Quantity

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2021, 07:00 AM #8767
Big D
icmagic

Big D is a survivorBig D is a survivorBig D is a survivorBig D is a survivorBig D is a survivorBig D is a survivorBig D is a survivorBig D is a survivorBig D is a survivorBig D is a survivorBig D is a survivor
duban poison 10.5 weeks

#3 of 3

#1 of 3

What's poppin'?! B.S.B. Strawberry Milkshake auto,Seedsman auto Mini Gun,
Urban Legends Gorilla auto,Fast Buds LSD 25,Big Head Seeds Freeze Berry
Skunkman's Haze/Skunk#1xHawaiian Indica,Anesia Durban Poison,BOG Sour Bubble,Sour Grape&Sour Blu Tooth,
Blimburn's Green Crack, Barneys Farm Gorilla Skittlez, Nirvana's Lithium OG
>
Here
Big D is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2021, 09:43 AM #8768
Bud-O-Phile

Bud-O-Phile is a jewel in the roughBud-O-Phile is a jewel in the roughBud-O-Phile is a jewel in the roughBud-O-Phile is a jewel in the roughBud-O-Phile is a jewel in the roughBud-O-Phile is a jewel in the roughBud-O-Phile is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by donwalter View Post
I've come across this kinda bud very rarely but.. Is it normal for some strains to have almost no pistils on the bud or is it some sorta stress factor that triggers it? The calyxes swell up normally at the end but there is almost next to none pistils visible even when macroing them up close.

Nevertheless.. what a beautiful specimen u have cooking there m8! Loving the colors and the frost on that bitch is absolutely mouthwatering.
Bud-O-Phile is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2021, 10:46 AM #8769
blazeoneup
The Helpful One

Quality Over Quantity

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2021, 12:29 PM #8770
donwalter
senior

donwalter has much to be proud ofdonwalter has much to be proud ofdonwalter has much to be proud ofdonwalter has much to be proud ofdonwalter has much to be proud ofdonwalter has much to be proud ofdonwalter has much to be proud ofdonwalter has much to be proud ofdonwalter has much to be proud ofdonwalter has much to be proud ofdonwalter has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud-O-Phile View Post
I've come across this kinda bud very rarely but.. Is it normal for some strains to have almost no pistils on the bud or is it some sorta stress factor that triggers it? The calyxes swell up normally at the end but there is almost next to none pistils visible even when macroing them up close.

Nevertheless.. what a beautiful specimen u have cooking there m8! Loving the colors and the frost on that bitch is absolutely mouthwatering.
Hi Bud-O-Phile and thank you...
It is true what you say, I also assume it is due to stress, in this case certainly due to the fact that I have cultivated them in an external environment, here in Italy we are in winter and
the ladies were born with 17° but grew and bloomed with temperatures between Min -1° and max 10°.In these conditions the soil took a long time to dry and I could not use ferts too.
Even the colors I think are due to this, although in the DNA
they must have purple tendencies, I say this because in the same conditions I also raised this Bubba Kush, she also formed a few flowers, but she did not color herself.

Greetings Bud

3 members found this post helpful.