Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Serious Seeds > Killer Glue - Seed to Bong Motatavation Grow and Smoke Down

Thread Title Search
Killer Glue - Seed to Bong Motatavation Grow and Smoke Down Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-23-2021, 11:23 AM #71
Claude

Claude is just really niceClaude is just really niceClaude is just really niceClaude is just really niceClaude is just really niceClaude is just really niceClaude is just really niceClaude is just really niceClaude is just really niceClaude is just really niceClaude is just really nice
Simply WOW!

Big Respect man!

Old 02-26-2021, 05:30 PM #72
painter66

painter66 is a jewel in the roughpainter66 is a jewel in the roughpainter66 is a jewel in the roughpainter66 is a jewel in the roughpainter66 is a jewel in the roughpainter66 is a jewel in the rough
jim Rockford.... man I used to really enjoy watching the Rockford files as a kid..
what a great grow jim. I couldn't make out if that's coco or soil you using there jim?
and if poss what nutes and schedule did you use on them fine ladies ?
really nice grow jim, enjoy.
painter66 is offline Quote

Old 02-26-2021, 06:59 PM #73
bibi40

bibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivor
Excellent grow and magnificent buds !

Big up Jim !!!

- Sweet seeds 7th competition ( Active ) : Killer Kush Auto
- Mars Hydro grow journal contest 2021 ( Active ) : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=379208
- HSO : Mango Sapphire (Still in progress)

bibi40 is online now Quote

Old 02-26-2021, 07:21 PM #74
Jim Rockford

Jim Rockford is a splendid one to beholdJim Rockford is a splendid one to beholdJim Rockford is a splendid one to beholdJim Rockford is a splendid one to beholdJim Rockford is a splendid one to beholdJim Rockford is a splendid one to beholdJim Rockford is a splendid one to beholdJim Rockford is a splendid one to beholdJim Rockford is a splendid one to beholdJim Rockford is a splendid one to beholdJim Rockford is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by painter66 View Post
jim Rockford.... man I used to really enjoy watching the Rockford files as a kid..
what a great grow jim. I couldn't make out if that's coco or soil you using there jim?
and if poss what nutes and schedule did you use on them fine ladies ?
really nice grow jim, enjoy.
- These were grown using Roots 707 Soil. I have made my own mix in the past but for out of the bag I feel it's the best MJ soil I've used.

- The core nutrients used for flowering were Earth Juice 5 part series. When mixed they usually get brewed into a tea with an aerator for 24 to 48 hours before being used. I run them around 50% to 75% of the recommended levels. I also add my own worm castings (have my own worm composter and higher recommend this to anyone), some Down to Earth BioLive, and Hi-Brix Molasses gets used throughout the process.

I feed them with the tea twice a week, and flush for 10 to 17 days.

I've tried over 10 nutrient lines and have loved doing my own super soil mixes but for out of the box I have to say Earth Juice basic 5 has resulted in the most tasty and frosty product. Probably number 4 or 5 for size of yield, but I'm all about the flavor an.d I love the basic Earth Juice line. It's not as easy as some other nutes and requires lots of shaking and mixing, as well as some really bad smells.

Old 02-26-2021, 07:32 PM #75
Jim Rockford

Jim Rockford is a splendid one to beholdJim Rockford is a splendid one to beholdJim Rockford is a splendid one to beholdJim Rockford is a splendid one to beholdJim Rockford is a splendid one to beholdJim Rockford is a splendid one to beholdJim Rockford is a splendid one to beholdJim Rockford is a splendid one to beholdJim Rockford is a splendid one to beholdJim Rockford is a splendid one to beholdJim Rockford is a splendid one to behold
Reports:

I ran tests on 4 of the plants and here is what they were:

THCa: 23.8% to 26.9%
CBDa: 0.05% (basically zero)
CBGa: 1.45% to 1.97%
Terpenes: 1.4% to 2.08%

What was interesting is they all were really high in 2 terpenes and almost void of the others. In all but one they were almost all Mycrene and Alpha Pinene. I feel this probably describes the effects. This plant has a half hit the couch feel and half a trippy I'm not falling asleep feel. Only the number 8 plant had a more gassy smell when cured. That plant was even higher in Mycrene but also had a fair amount of Limonene and barely any Alpha Pinene.