Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Thread Title Search
GIRL's GOT SKILLS Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-23-2021, 06:24 AM #6671
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Patrol View Post
Hey Aspen, interested to know more about your fogger. Can you post some specifics about it? are using the same thing for IPM and feeds?
Sure... it’s basically an atomizer from AeroScience with an extra air regulator on a blower for a air compressor only the end gets water or solutions this one operates at 40 psi so I can fog bennies but I run it at 65 psi and it will run oils or whatever... and you can run anything you want back to back and blend Foliars together... IPM and all the fog is bug deadly... It works off vacuum and I can fog a lot with a gallon... 40 plants... in between and after I use it I run Ro through it and then some Dawn dish soap for a few minutes back to Ro and it’s spotless without any other cleaning... it’s never clogged or had a blockage but I run all the solutions through a bubble bag just in case... you can fog any plant lightly every day with no issues the plants don’t have to get wet... I fog clones with no I’ll effects all the time the Fogger cleans up in less than 5 minutes... the only issue is it’s vacuum so it’s got to have the source close with in like 2 to 3 feet... I get around this by mixing and hooking the feed line to a one gallon bottle and carrying the bottle in my left hand with about 6 feet of hose between them I run the hose over my shoulder can fog for about two hours without stopping to refill hitting everything like 3 times.../
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2021, 06:31 AM #6672
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
The most used tool in my garden.... For IPM and Foliar or any type..
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-26-2021, 12:39 AM #6673
Aspenou812

So dose anyone make Diamonds? Looking for solid info on making some in a 4 inch bvv miner

Old 02-26-2021, 02:06 AM #6674
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Nice explanation aspen, thanks for sharing!
unregistered190 is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-26-2021, 02:44 AM #6675
flylowgethigh
grassyhopper

flylowgethigh has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenou812 View Post
The most used tool in my garden.... For IPM and Foliar or any type..View Image View Image
I like it. Most used tool is like the go-to gun, status wise.

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87
flylowgethigh is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-26-2021, 04:18 AM #6676
Aspenou812

Quote:
Originally Posted by flylowgethigh View Post
I like it. Most used tool is like the go-to gun, status wise.
Too true... for IPM I fog over cluttered tables behind my freezers doorways and window sills I’ll do around and under everything... floors too.. at 2 to 10 microns nothing gets wet unless you want it to... see something going sideways like a boron Deficiency... simple and that can be fixed in minutes... Need a little mag in your ladies life... takes 5 minutes to mix up .5 gallons and maybe 5 minutes to fog... problem solved... and there is no mess to mop up the fog doesn’t soak the walls or get on lights if your carful... The Areoscience atomizer makes applying IPM and foliar solutions almost too easy... I’m considering making a whole room Fogger built in with maybe 8 atomizers.. they work that good!!

Old 02-27-2021, 12:53 AM #6677
Aspenou812

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered190 View Post
Nice explanation aspen, thanks for sharing!
One more thing... it’s hard to believe until you see it with your own eyes for what ever reason I can’t capture the effects on camera... but you know those Foliar aids that claim to transport foliar blends through the cell wall and into the plants.. there are several products in that category... well with 2 to 10 micron fog that happens every time... and you can see it I haven’t said much about the how effective this is over a sprayer but this is way more effective I had a plant with a mag deficiency so I mixed some Epsome at 320 ppm .5 6.0 ph I fogged it and would turn it as I fogged as I got closer to my starting point you could see the place I started fogging was already a few shades darker the effects take a minute or two but I’m always blown away by how fast and positive the plants respond to the fog... it’s easily 10 times more effective than a sprayer and that’s really why I’m so hooked on this tool... you can really see that effect when doing kelp fogs it’s just amazing to see... that’s why this is my go to tool.. seriously if you make a bad call on a deficiency your gonna know it within 5 minutes... because the plants won’t respond when you get it right you’ll know that too... it’s that effective your gonna see the positive changes happen that quick... something else ya just can’t say about a sprayer where you have to wait for the plant to dry and light it back up for a few minutes to know if you we’re right it’s mind blowing... And totally over effective in that way... and I do it under lights now all the time... my hlg led lights don’t throw the spectrum that burns plants when they are wet and I’ve seen no damage at all from light burn