Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > Vertical part I : Four trees, five lights !

Thread Title Search
Vertical part I : Four trees, five lights ! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-22-2021, 04:55 PM #11
blazeoneup
The Helpful One

blazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivorblazeoneup is a survivor
Tuning in for the show!

Quality Over Quantity
Keep it clean, keep it green!
Wishlist: Urkle, Runtz, Mac1
If there's ever anything I can help with, feel free to pm me!
blazeoneup is online now Quote

Old 02-22-2021, 05:07 PM #12
LouDog420

LouDog420 has a brilliant futureLouDog420 has a brilliant futureLouDog420 has a brilliant futureLouDog420 has a brilliant futureLouDog420 has a brilliant futureLouDog420 has a brilliant futureLouDog420 has a brilliant futureLouDog420 has a brilliant futureLouDog420 has a brilliant futureLouDog420 has a brilliant futureLouDog420 has a brilliant future
Tagged up. Thanks for sharing... Ditto DHF on the plant layout. Hoping they keep on stretching and fill out for you proper

I'll be watching
LouDog420 is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2021, 05:34 PM #13
star crash
We Will Get By ... We Will Survive

star crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivor
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Baker View Post

Old 02-22-2021, 06:27 PM #14
redlaser

redlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivor
Looking good Mr. Baker. I believe ms. Lohan would approve of the guidance you have provided those ladies

redlaser is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2021, 09:51 PM #15
gizmo666

gizmo666 is a splendid one to beholdgizmo666 is a splendid one to beholdgizmo666 is a splendid one to beholdgizmo666 is a splendid one to beholdgizmo666 is a splendid one to beholdgizmo666 is a splendid one to beholdgizmo666 is a splendid one to beholdgizmo666 is a splendid one to beholdgizmo666 is a splendid one to beholdgizmo666 is a splendid one to beholdgizmo666 is a splendid one to behold
Yep jumping in to watch this unfold
Excellent setup
gizmo666 is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2021, 10:35 PM #16
William Baker

William Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud of
Paddi, Dankwolf, exploziv, blazeoneup LouDog420, star crash and gizmo666 thanks for joining, put your feet up, relax and I hope you'll enjoy the show!

eyesdownchronic thank you and hahah yeah started growing indoors almost a decade ago, read a lot for about 6 months before even popping a seed.
One thing I often saw was "you should have a couple runs under your belt before attempting hydro"
My head was telling me "pfff sounds like a challenge, how hard can it be anyway, here hold my beer".
First run went really well - to my surprise. I met root rot on my second run, didn't lose a plant but my head was spinning to say the least... never seen it since and never looked back

DHF thanks for stopping by.

As far as rdwc goes, only had problems with it once. I had 2 experienced grower friends try it, came back a month later and called rdwc a piece of shit lol, I like it but there is room for improvements... (And I use uniseals)

Well, I didn't think corner vs wall would make that much of a difference but years of experience don't lie, I'll draw both on paper maybe I just don't see it right now.

If I rotate it, it'll be during next res change in a week

And about the strains... I think low humidity crapped my stretch a bit, I'm working on that... I still have access to most cuts, but wanted to do without, pop many beans and find that special girl myself.
For now the strains are unfortunately not perfect for this setup...

The genetics part will all make sense in part3
(Real goal)

redlaser yes, exactly hahahah

Until next time
William Baker is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2021, 12:49 AM #17
hayday

hayday has disabled reputation
Proper room Mr Baker. Ima watch

W. P. O. D.
hayday is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2021, 01:14 AM #18
DunHav`nFun

DunHav`nFun has a reputation beyond reputeDunHav`nFun has a reputation beyond reputeDunHav`nFun has a reputation beyond reputeDunHav`nFun has a reputation beyond reputeDunHav`nFun has a reputation beyond reputeDunHav`nFun has a reputation beyond reputeDunHav`nFun has a reputation beyond reputeDunHav`nFun has a reputation beyond reputeDunHav`nFun has a reputation beyond reputeDunHav`nFun has a reputation beyond reputeDunHav`nFun has a reputation beyond repute
There`s no reason to swap mid stroke Bro , they look healthy and trust me......them bitches be heavy and even if yas can slide em it`s a huge PITA......now.....light/plant placement.......

With the setup in diamond shape , you`ve got 1 plant in the middle of each wall getting blasted by 3 lights at all times , as to where your way has 2 plants on each side of the room getting hit by 4 lights all the time......at least that`s how it was explained to my old ass many yrs ago....also......

Your room`s larger than the standard 10 x 10 setup used with 50 watts per sq ft with lights hung right above the plants to encourage stretch till they`re in full swellage , then dropped down amongst the plants with the socket near the tops.....anyways.....just tryin ta help.....nuthin written in stone , just how all us old heads did it back in the day.....take care and good luck....

Peace.....DHF...........

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2021, 01:23 AM #19
Miraculous Meds

Miraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant future
Nice set up amigo. I ran this style for a while. Cant wait to see how it goes for ya, those plants look happy and healthy. How are you planning to trellis/train them? I used fencing pinned to the ceiling and tied branches up to it with twist ite.
Miraculous Meds is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2021, 02:55 AM #20
William Baker

William Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud ofWilliam Baker has much to be proud of
haha

Of course its not equidistant but it gives a general idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraculous Meds View Post
How are you planning to trellis/train them?
I drilled carabiners on the ceiling above each plant, and will be using mason twine to prop branches up
William Baker is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.