You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > Number 1 old fart tip

Thread Title Search
Number 1 old fart tip Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-22-2021, 10:53 PM #421
Weezard
Hawaiian Inebriatti

Weezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivorWeezard is a survivor
Just don't forget the Fabreeze please.
Weezard is offline Quote

Old 02-23-2021, 04:52 PM #422
flylowgethigh
grassyhopper

flylowgethigh has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggia farmer View Post
This reminds me of a late night out, little bit drunk and very stoned. I came across three cops, and this female cop was sooo pretty looking.. I might have thing about ladies in uniform... and leather... I start joking and hitting on her BIG time. I could definitely see it working, at least the jokes, cause they all start too laugh still trying to hold the masks being at work. They also laughed at the right timing!

But the thing was I still had some grams of hash on me, and friend wanna join the fun.. jealous perhaps? He starts yelling with a grin as walks by: search him, he got hash!

I still kept the cool, but not sooooo cool either... I yelled back to him, still next to the cops: Shut up snitch! Or something like that.. Well, I like fire but I ended it pretty soon there and went a little further to smoke.... They didnt search me and it was all good.. Its a good memory, but if my friend were not there could I kept the cool and get her? Who knows...

Fun to joke with cops hehe
We were going to a party in the little ski boat, drunk as fuck, when my buddy drove it at speed right into a bridge pylon. We shoulda died from the gasoline explosion that didn't happen. FL marine Patrol chick was a tall well built amazon. I got her number, took her out in the woods shooting, brought her back home and may have knocked her cop ass up.

The speeding ticket I just slid on was a miracle. 2 years ago I would have gotten a DUI - no longer. Untouchable

I am gonna say adding baking soda to my water is a good old fart trick. Seems to work for me.

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Last edited by flylowgethigh; 02-23-2021 at 05:32 PM..
flylowgethigh is offline Quote

Old 02-23-2021, 05:42 PM #423
moses wellfleet
Super Moderator

moses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivor
Never trust a skinny chef in an empty restaurant.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2021, 06:10 PM #424
Bud Green
I dig dirt

Bud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivor
If you go into a barbershop that has 2 chairs. and you've never been there before...

one barber has a great haircut and the other's, not so good..

Choose the barber with the bad haircut to cut your hair...

Isn't Mother Nature grand !
Bud Green is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2021, 01:44 AM #425
flylowgethigh
grassyhopper

flylowgethigh has disabled reputation
I think I am on the downside of a 2 day bug, time to disinfect. One old fart trick I have discovered is soaking my toothbrushes in 35% foodgrade peroxide. The brush I keep handy at the desk, cause I munch nuts and stuff a lot, gets brown, especially the fuzzy side on back. The peroxide cleans them right up. Don't do the germs any favors either.

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Last edited by flylowgethigh; 02-24-2021 at 01:55 AM..
flylowgethigh is offline Quote

Old 02-24-2021, 11:29 AM #426
moses wellfleet
Super Moderator

moses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivor
Over the age of 45 dont zip it up too soon... let it hang until those last drops have drained out... it's worth the extra couple seconds.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2021, 11:34 AM #427
chilliwilli

chilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond repute
Lol no matter how u dance
chilliwilli is offline Quote

Old 02-24-2021, 04:39 PM #428
moses wellfleet
Super Moderator

Some tips for the ladies too...

Old 02-24-2021, 05:22 PM #429
7thson

7thson has disabled reputation
Beat your kids till they bleed!,Or u can break the chain?

Old 02-24-2021, 09:44 PM #430
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivor
Make sure you know the history of the soil you are growing your cannabis in.
Cannabis absorbs and preserves (until harvest and beyond) an amazing variety of elements and molecules. Excess and unnecessary "stuff" in the root zone can (and usually does) end up in the flowers.

It's much better to mess up occasionally by feeding your plants "not quite enough," than to overfeed even once during flower.

Cool and dry conditions produce cannabis/terpene quality I find vastly superior to hot/wet.
Douglas.Curtis is online now Quote