Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > The Library > [History] Jewish role in Morocco’s hash trade

Thread Title Search
[History] Jewish role in Morocco’s hash trade Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-09-2021, 09:29 PM #11
chilliwilli

chilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dognponyshow View Post
Indigenous Europeans don't have brown eyes
Who european ancestors are is unclear. The last thing about this i read was that it is a mix of 3 main groups that started to mix some what 7500 years ago.

Always find the look of white power idiots in my country funny when i tell them indeginouse europeans were a big part anatolian farmers some thousands years ago as they don't like the turkish minority.
chilliwilli is online now Quote

Old 02-10-2021, 12:53 AM #12
Dognponyshow

Dognponyshow is just really niceDognponyshow is just really niceDognponyshow is just really niceDognponyshow is just really niceDognponyshow is just really niceDognponyshow is just really niceDognponyshow is just really niceDognponyshow is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddles View Post
that´s interesting thanks. Although I was referring to the times before these civilizations. Evolution is always an intereting subject imo.
It is actually devolution that you are studying. Evolution is allowing Natural Elements i.e. Microbes, Elevation, Gas, Temperature, and Light to alter your mitochondrial expression via mRNA and DNA alleles.

There are less and less genotypes of peoples, animals, and plants on the planet same as cannabis each year and more and more poly-hybrid phenotypes created in the lab and amongst merchants. Human cloning, dog cloning, plant cloning, Feminizations, artificial inseminations, ect.

The same reason exists for the devolution of all species since the dinosaurs suffocated to death.

$, power, greed, rotten EGOs, and LIES.
Dognponyshow is offline Quote

Old 02-10-2021, 01:18 AM #13
Dognponyshow

Dognponyshow is just really niceDognponyshow is just really niceDognponyshow is just really niceDognponyshow is just really niceDognponyshow is just really niceDognponyshow is just really niceDognponyshow is just really niceDognponyshow is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilliwilli View Post
Who european ancestors are is unclear. The last thing about this i read was that it is a mix of 3 main groups that started to mix some what 7500 years ago.

Always find the look of white power idiots in my country funny when i tell them indeginouse europeans were a big part anatolian farmers some thousands years ago as they don't like the turkish minority.
From my understanding, when the comet hit in the Gulf of Mexico and disposed the reptiles from being the number one predator on the planet, the mammals picked up the slack. Humans and animals similar to the noahs ark story were holed up in the mountains WORLD-WIDE, close to volcanos rather than on a make-shift super cargo ship. They needed the heat since the particulate clouds covered the earth creating a DEEP FREEZE.

When the dust settled there were few genotypes that survived the oxygen deprivation outside of the natural fortifications of the mountain ranges. There were Goidels, Neanderthals, and trilobites in Europe, Denisovans in the Himilayas, and others throughout the Andes and Northern Rocky mountains. I forget about Africa truth be told. My textbooks are in storage otherwise I'd recite the other named genotypes.

Anyway, over millennia, exposure to radiation, game tracking into others territories, water provisions, and a host of other variables lent into the genetic expressions represented before year 1250bc

Then the Phoenicians sailed around and bypassed what Nature wouldn't allow via land travel. The rest is history.
Dognponyshow is offline Quote