Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Connoisseur Genetics > Strains i want testing

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
Strains i want testing Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-21-2017, 03:20 PM #1
ojd
CONNOISSEUR GENETICS

ojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud of
Strains i want testing

These are the strains i need testing

Project 1 regular seeds
Connoisseur Chem male ( Chem d cut x chem bx2) x

1.OSH ( old school Haze = SSH x SSSDH) grail shit , yellow packet Mr Nice SSH, used frankie pheno

2.SSSDH (OJD cut)

3.Abusive kush Haze ( Reservoir seeds)
delicous hybrid 70% SSH dom with that perfect mix of abusive kush mixed in

Project 2 regular seeds
Ive taken a Chemdog Haze male from Reservoir seeds and let the pollen fly so this x

1 Jab (15 plus year old Jamaican landrace ) really potent and unique 10 weeker)

2.OSH ( old school Haze = SSH x SSSDH) grail shit , yellow.packet Mr Nice SSH used frankie pheno

3.Nevil Haze x Mulumbimby Madness ) woah this is my new grail super potent , strongest ive smoked in years

4.Dogshit Haze ( seeds recieved from a friend Mr Haze introduced me to and who loves Hazes like me and lives in new york and has been telling me about it for years and to crack the seeds.
Very unique not the best flavour but wow what a special High
Hard to describe but leaves heavyweights dazed and confused, very special plant wont be letting her go

5.Strawberry amd Cream ( Strawberry cough x The white reversed) really tasty on the fruity dank side , amazing trichome production and potent

6.Cheese ( brightside cut) enuff said

7.Phycosis) old uk clone , very tasty similar to cheese and super potent

8.Nycd x G13 Haze real tasty more on the mandarin taste but a very tasty plant that the jar emptys real quick (all.about flavour on this 1)

9.Purpleope reversed Granddaddy Purple cut slapped onto DNA mother cut of chocolope , extremely tasty with a great high

10.Nl5 Haze ( f2 from 1999 sensi seeds) amazing flavour , high
Not the biggest yielder but holy grail shit

11.My Silver Nevil cut, amazing flavour pine,mango quick flowering time of 10 weeks and a SSH high

12.Nevil The G = Nevil mango x G13 Haze ) Haze fiend heaven
Crazy spicy, columbian and the most exotic Haze flavours known to man , strong 80% Sativa high

13.Hey Dave ( og kush x og affie x casey jones) delicous kush dominant pheno used with a great couchlock hit

14.Strawberry Haze Freak ( Ag13 haze x Gsc x Strawberry cough) very Haze dominant 80% plus Haze dominant with 20% strawberry cough 12 weeks

15.Cali Orange ( 16 year old cut) real old school cali orange skunk

16.Abusive Kush Haze (Reservoir seeds) delicous hybrid 70% SSH dom with that perfect mix of abusive kush mixed in

Project 3
ECSD cut x AG13 x GSC
I used a AG13 haze and reversed the GSC and a male showed up and i dusted a bunch of strains years ago with great results
These seeds were not fully tested back then so need testing
Minimum 12 weeks flowering

I have a few fem strains i need testing that i will post up in a day or 2 when im next over the seed stash

Again if you got space for more than 1 strain cool

Peace

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-21-2017, 03:22 PM #2
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud of
Good luck lads!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-21-2017, 03:29 PM #3
Dog Star
Why so Sirius!!

Dog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivor
i love explanation on Nevil The G...

also good luck to testers,hope i sees somewanne grow this ones and document
them nice..

Old 09-21-2017, 04:07 PM #4
Mr.Green_Way

Mr.Green_Way is just really niceMr.Green_Way is just really niceMr.Green_Way is just really niceMr.Green_Way is just really niceMr.Green_Way is just really niceMr.Green_Way is just really niceMr.Green_Way is just really niceMr.Green_Way is just really niceMr.Green_Way is just really niceMr.Green_Way is just really nice
Ill run project 2, so many flavors the fem seeds is what im intrested in, but project 2 caught my eye and project 3

Old 09-21-2017, 04:10 PM #5
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
If I am still in , I would be interested in : project 1, strain 2 ( sssdh x c/chem)

and project 2, strain 5 (strawberry and cream x chemdog haze) please.

There's fire in them there beans, I know it!

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos #1-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370

Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos#1 run 2-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370

Current: holy seeds bitter cherry punch-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358248

Old 09-21-2017, 04:39 PM #6
usda101

usda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really nice
Been out the lab for a while but presently setting up a spot . Looking for some gear so I would love to test run some . Planning on doing 4x4 flood table and coco pots on the floor . Project 1 or 2

Old 09-21-2017, 04:42 PM #7
944s2

944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh yeah!,,,
That mullumby x Nevilles knocked me for six the other week,,,,
80s feel to her and potent as hell,,,,
very special,,,
good luck peeps,,,s2

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-21-2017, 04:59 PM #8
Gantz
Smoke weed and prosper

Gantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to behold
All of them sound nice but my space is limited and in winter in can get a bit cold around the house. I can grow but I'd go for an indica dominant or with a shorter flowering time.

What do you recommend ojd?

Old 09-21-2017, 05:01 PM #9
mushroombrew

mushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud of
I am all about project 1 my friend.

Hows the Stem rub on the Connoisseur Chem male ? Is it funky chem D smelling?
Which way does he lean?

I got a Corey SD S1 that smells like burnt parmesan! lol!

Man I love Chems! So many crazy terp profiles!

Old 09-21-2017, 06:10 PM #10
zamzia

zamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to behold
~Wow!! There's a lot that needs testing there bro!!

Happy with any, but preference would be Project Two - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 13

Thread Closed