Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Archive Seed Bank Thread?

Thread Title Search
Archive Seed Bank Thread? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-26-2017, 11:05 PM #1
whoreable

whoreable will become famous soon enoughwhoreable will become famous soon enough
Archive Seed Bank Thread?

It get deleted?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2017, 11:23 PM #2
Tulku

Tulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah it went downhill pretty rapido!
Tulku is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2017, 12:46 AM #3
jets1925

jets1925 will become famous soon enough
Top 10 all time threads.

It had everything.
jets1925 is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2017, 07:51 PM #4
sierraskunk

sierraskunk is a jewel in the roughsierraskunk is a jewel in the roughsierraskunk is a jewel in the roughsierraskunk is a jewel in the roughsierraskunk is a jewel in the roughsierraskunk is a jewel in the rough
Lemon Head from Archive. Large yielding, intense lemon flavor on this pheno.
sierraskunk is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2017, 08:55 PM #5
Mycelium_mind

Mycelium_mind is on a distinguished road
That blows, that was a great thread. Very nice Lemon Head SS
Mycelium_mind is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-28-2017, 02:25 AM #6
whoreable

whoreable will become famous soon enoughwhoreable will become famous soon enough
cluster bomb
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	clusterbombmarch.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	409571

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-28-2017, 02:47 AM #7
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Kirkwood OG- she's staying in the garden for a long time.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

21 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-04-2017, 06:14 PM #8
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
He admitted after 3 weeks that none of the crosses were tested that were recently released and then tried to delete his accounts thinking it would get rid of the threads (admin removed it).

It seems not only was he the original poster who made the thread in order to evade ever having to pay any dues here for advertising, but he also has had a change of heart about his admission of no testing on 200$ beans and not being upfront about it with his customers who were buying them. You can catch him back on the other site where he can't delete his account and is forced to attempt to defend him self and call what most of us saw "rumors".

Anyways done here just another ghetto rich wanna be breeder here who doesn't have much of a moral compass and just wants to cash grab. Hope it blows up in his face now like it did for Alien when I called them out for the same bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaDocta1, post: 13508374, member: 529437
You have reading comprehension issues.. The thread most likely got deleted cuz I told ICMag admins in my account delete request (which i'm more than aware keeps my posts intact) their site sucks nowadays and harbors poor discussions. In fact, I was kinda disappointed the free advertising had come to an end. haha. I would imagine they didn't like my .02 and decided to delete the thread. But you can infer whatever the fuck your paltry 40amp heart desires. MOVE THE FUCK ON. If you're so intent on having the ICmag thread up, hit up the admins and have them reinstate it. I could give a shit.
So yeah confirmed leech. Guy is rolling in money and can't even pay his dues here on top of that he has no qualms about selling untested gear with strains well known to have recessive herm tendencies which can show up in crosses in full force. So just a little insight into this jokers personality and you can see the guy can't be trusted. Can't even pay the advertising fee here? What else do you think he is skimping on?

That is what happened. Hope people yank there free advertising from him and does not promote his product. It's funny when you find out the wizard of Oz is just another joke. Guy has cuts and that is about it. Breeding capability = 0

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

20 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-05-2017, 04:19 AM #9
sdd420

sdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud of
sdd420 has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Memory Loss 77 days

Great hybrid buzz....will put you down if you keep toking it. Smells kinda sweet and complex with no fruitiness . Rock solid and caked in crystals. Thanks docta. Peace sdd

dont count the days make the days count
Legal medical patient

_________
“Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson
"Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln
sdd420 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-05-2017, 04:19 AM #10
DJXX

DJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant future
beauty pics Docta....Ive grown a buttload of your gear and love every plant..nice macros SSD420..thanks DJXX

DJXX is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.