Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > green crack (seedsman)

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
green crack (seedsman) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-27-2017, 01:18 AM #1
meizzwang

meizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nice
green crack (seedsman)

Anyone grow out green crack from seedsman? I got a feminized freebie from them, trying to figure out if it's worth the space, time, and effort.
meizzwang is offline Quote

Old 01-27-2017, 03:08 PM #2
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by meizzwang View Post
Anyone grow out green crack from seedsman? I got a feminized freebie from them, trying to figure out if it's worth the space, time, and effort.

Hi Meizz.. This is a freebie got on Seedsman.com? The label identifies this as Seedsman strain? Can you show a picture of the packaging? Possibly a freebie from an external breeder ..
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 01-31-2017, 02:25 AM #3
meizzwang

meizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nice
good point, I'll have to check, not sure...perhaps it's distributed by seedsman but from a different breeder.

Old 01-31-2017, 02:35 AM #4
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by meizzwang View Post
good point, I'll have to check, not sure...perhaps it's distributed by seedsman but from a different breeder.
Yes, I think possibly from SicksMeds..
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 01-31-2017, 02:39 AM #5
gizmo666

gizmo666 has a spectacular aura aboutgizmo666 has a spectacular aura aboutgizmo666 has a spectacular aura aboutgizmo666 has a spectacular aura aboutgizmo666 has a spectacular aura about
any freebie is worth growing imo
you just never know that 1 seed could be the path to ..................oh never mind stoned head is on haha
gizmo666 is offline Quote

Old 01-31-2017, 11:02 PM #6
meizzwang

Indeed, some of the best varieties I've ever had were freebie seeds ie. super lemon haze. I'll probably pop the green crack and fem blueberry freebies if others report decent results, we have limits so the choices have to be carefully made.

Old 05-14-2017, 04:44 PM #7
Clyde

Clyde is on a distinguished road
Day 39 flowering now

They look great. Real test coming in a few weeks
Clyde is offline Quote

Old 03-11-2018, 11:31 PM #8
Buddle

Buddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to all
Psyched to see these progress.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-11-2018, 11:35 PM #9
BlackBart

BlackBart is a jewel in the roughBlackBart is a jewel in the roughBlackBart is a jewel in the roughBlackBart is a jewel in the roughBlackBart is a jewel in the roughBlackBart is a jewel in the roughBlackBart is a jewel in the rough
If its Sickmeds its good . I grew them out a few seasons back and they were well worth it
BlackBart is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.