Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Worldwide Cannabis Guide > Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Borneo and Hong Kong

Thread Title Search
Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Borneo and Hong Kong Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-18-2009, 05:28 PM #1
jamrockjay
Father Son Toker

jamrockjay will become famous soon enoughjamrockjay will become famous soon enough
Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Borneo and Hong Kong

Hi all, I will be tavelling to KL, Sing, Kota Kinabalu (borneo) and HK next month.
Now i know the drug laws where im going (gulp). But bein the stoner i am i will undoubtedly try and find some local herb and seeds whilst im there (I know im crazy). I have heard someone mention a couple of bars in KL where someone like myself could find what im looking for, but i would be grateful if there is anyone who has been recently (or lives) to any of the destinations i am going to next month who could provide some me with some insight.
Many thx

We are all 1
people, fightin
the same fight....

RhinoJay lives on...
jamrockjay is offline Quote

Old 03-20-2009, 09:56 AM #2
hanuman

hanuman has a spectacular aura abouthanuman has a spectacular aura abouthanuman has a spectacular aura abouthanuman has a spectacular aura abouthanuman has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamrockjay View Post
Now i know the drug laws where im going (gulp).
Are you sure? Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia (don't know about Hong Kong) are the three only places on earth where I'd really avoid anything to do with weed, especially if you intend to buy from a street dealer.

Apparently, even chewing-gum is banned in Singapore

h

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:51 PM #3
Beeka

Beeka is on a distinguished road
Black market man.

A good friend told me she used to score from a guy in KL that lived across the road from a police station. Absolutely true having no one grain of doubt in my mind she was telling me factual information and not just heresay.
Beeka is offline Quote

Old 03-20-2009, 07:07 PM #4
hfc1875

hfc1875 is on a distinguished road
Oh dear please for ffs be very very carefull scoring anything in Malaysia or Singapore.

I LIVED in KL on and off for nearly 6 years and i only ever scored in other countries ie Thailand (money rules here so laws bend ) and Indo(same applies as Thailand )

Singapore and Malaysia are diffrent worlds if you want to risk everything and i mean everything be very very carefull .
Infact just don't do it.
If caught with anything classed as a drug you WILL go to jail and depending on the amount, there is or was possible death penalty for what we would consider small amounts in malaysia .In Singapore you'll get the rattan and jail and in both coutries you will serve your sentence like anybody else your goverment wont get you out of jail in these countries .

I know people tell you they scored across the street from the police station,In some places in kl in looks easy DON'T unless you have very very good trusted local friends .
I don't know if you are going there for work or holiday but the best advice i can give you is enjoy your time in these wonderfull countries and STAY AWAY from anything considerd as drugs unless you don't VALUE YOUR LIFE .
hfc1875 is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:47 PM #5
jamrockjay
Father Son Toker

jamrockjay will become famous soon enoughjamrockjay will become famous soon enough
Thx hfc1875 for ur reviews, however as i stated in my first post i am fully aware of the drug laws and punishments in the countries i will be visiting. what happens happens m8. Like i say its my life and i will do what i like with it regardless. Yeah i know im kinda being reckless but i guess thats me in general lol
No government will ever stop me smoking weed, whatever the punishment it brings.

We are all 1
people, fightin
the same fight....

RhinoJay lives on...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:23 AM #6
levant

jamrock I admire your rebbelion!
I guess it will be something to tick off a list of things to do before you die "smoked weed in malaysia". Just make sure getting caught is not what kills you!

I may also be travelling to malaysia this year for a friends wedding,
I was certainly dissapointed when I found out you could get a death penalty for a spliff...

I wish you good luck friend, and Borneo should be incredible.

Old 03-22-2009, 05:08 AM #7
ninjaboy28

ninjaboy28 has disabled reputation
add a side trip to cambodia and enjoy a happy pizzza -super easy to score weed there
ninjaboy28 is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2009, 06:17 AM #8
joluvs2gro

joluvs2gro is on a distinguished road
Shit, just go to the golden triangle and get whatever you want. They got the best and it's everywhere. I'm talking opiates though.
joluvs2gro is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2009, 08:47 AM #9
b8man

b8man is just really niceb8man is just really niceb8man is just really niceb8man is just really niceb8man is just really niceb8man is just really niceb8man is just really niceb8man is just really niceb8man is just really nice
It's available everywhere - just expect to pay a lot for very little - and it's usually the brown compressed stuff which probably has more added chemicals than actual weed.

At last count, the bribe level for getting caught with small amounts in Malaysia, for a white person, is around 1000USD. The alternative is jailtime. So what I'm saying is, if you are going to do it, make sure you have the bribe funds available to you.

Much better to head to a safe place in Thailand or Cambodia. Just avoid the police setups in Koh samui and Sihanoukville (police are slowly figuring out how profitable weed shakedowns can be).

Enjoy your trip - and don't trust the taxi drivers!
b8man is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:05 AM #10
jamrockjay
Father Son Toker

Thx for that info b8man.
I know i gotta be extra careful out there and i will be. Im fully aware of the bribe situation over there. I also wont be buyin any of that brown compressed junk, (i do have standards) lol I like to know what im inhaling, THC not PVC, at the very least.

Levant, i dont know about me being rebellious..... more like plain old stupidness and downright suicidal i hear some of you thinking lol

This is how i am, i live this way and will die this way

We are all 1
people, fightin
the same fight....

RhinoJay lives on...