Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Archive Seed Bank Thread?

Thread Title Search
Archive Seed Bank Thread? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-27-2018, 02:54 AM #121
Oliver Pantsoff

Oliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by longdonsilver View Post
Probably not the best idea to admit removing tissue from a licensed METRC compliant cultivation site half way around the world.
Dude, you are a snitch! Bottom fucking line! I can't believe you haven't been called out. Karma never mentioned your name or posts, but you call him out and throw around crazy accusations. Sounds like you're jealous man. Deal with your emotional female feelings elsewhere

OP
Oliver Pantsoff is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-27-2018, 03:18 AM #122
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post
Some would argue growing a plant at the risk of asset forfeiture, losing everything you ever worked for due to fines and taxes and many years of incarceration, is "pretty stupid".

Yet here we are and the ONLY reason, what ever METRC is, even exists is because of the brass balls on all us stupid people.

Is it just me, or does the cannabis world seem like a completely different universe in the last couple years? The need to even explain some of this stuff makes me feel like I'm in the twilight zone. What happened to everybody? Is THIS what money does to people? Or is this what a flooded market and the loss of income does to people?

I don't know, but things have gotten weird. I don't care much for the mentality of this new scene.

dank.Frank
Weed is mainstream now. For better or worse it's not like it used to be, it's in the open and more people are involved. We've hit the "Eternal September" moment for marijuana. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September The old culture will be overwhelmed in a wave of normalcy, unless people are willing to hold on to it. Here's hoping.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-27-2018, 03:26 AM #123
toxic hippie

toxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant future
I thoroughly enjoyed the cut of dosidos I ran last run. Small yield and dank smoke. No hermis either
toxic hippie is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-04-2018, 09:25 AM #124
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

Old 03-04-2018, 09:35 AM #125
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-04-2018, 03:09 PM #126
toxic hippie

toxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant future
The topanga canyon/91 pure kush/Malibu pure has hints of lime and some would say marshmallows in her
toxic hippie is offline Quote

Old 03-04-2018, 07:55 PM #127
longdonsilver

longdonsilver will become famous soon enoughlongdonsilver will become famous soon enough
lol. 40amps. Just keep watching, the projects currently workin' gonna make you blush.

Call the cops? when? no on ever has. We don't want to lose our license so we don't want people dealing shit in the parking lot. Drive down the road, no one cares, do whatever you want.
longdonsilver is offline Quote

Old 03-06-2018, 12:23 PM #128
Zapadra

Zapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post
From the very beginning of this weed thing, plants have been sneaked out of restricted facilities and spread to the masses.

G13, UDubb, Berkeley, etc, etc, etc. The list goes on forever.

Like I said previously. It would do you well to remember where you came from.

This is a COUNTER-CULTURE. If plants happened to get away from some METRC facility, it would only be par for the course and TRUE to what we as a global cannabis community have ALWAYS done.

F.U.C.K.E.M.

dank.Frank
Gee would I like in on some of GW's Chemovars.

Karma has always been a gentleman and squire, even when shooting me down, he was fair and honest. Who cares what he or any other breeder posts, show me the finished product out of your own garden, that's what counts.

I would rather inspire than achieve.
Zapadra is offline Quote

Old 03-06-2018, 12:27 PM #129
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud of
TheBlaze is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 05:39 PM #130
Hobbyist

Hobbyist is a jewel in the roughHobbyist is a jewel in the roughHobbyist is a jewel in the roughHobbyist is a jewel in the roughHobbyist is a jewel in the roughHobbyist is a jewel in the roughHobbyist is a jewel in the roughHobbyist is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 40AmpstoFreedom View Post
I mean I don't know I am just A+= central FL stooge

Damn bro, can you get me disney tickets?
Hobbyist is offline Quote