Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Cultivators Choice POG X HK Fem

Thread Title Search
Cultivators Choice POG X HK Fem Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-17-2018, 05:29 PM #11
Benji82

Benji82 is on a distinguished road
Ooh �� very delicious nuggets. Nice job.
Benji82 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:54 AM #12
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Cpl more nug pics.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180219_100937.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	446807 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180219_101009.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	191.9 KB
ID:	446808 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180219_100916.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	235.1 KB
ID:	446809
ULMW is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2018, 02:52 AM #13
rexamus616
I GOTA LUST FOR LIFE!!

rexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nice
thanks for sharing mate! looks incredible!!
rexamus616 is offline Quote

Old 02-24-2018, 03:35 AM #14
riddly

riddly will become famous soon enoughriddly will become famous soon enough
does cultivators choice have a website or a trusted retailer/wholesaler/distributor where to buy their gear?
riddly is offline Quote

Old 02-24-2018, 04:02 AM #15
bsgospel

bsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nice
Nyope. Those were just for BR it seems. Missed the train my friend.
bsgospel is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 03:19 PM #16
Blowmonkey

Blowmonkey will become famous soon enough
I assume Pot of gold x Hindu Kush came through Seedism, they still have the Hindu kush cut Sam dropped off at the flying dutchmen years ago, I guess Sam gets a percentage. Try Cannapot, they have POG x HK from seedism in stock right now, it’s called King Kush though.

Lovely grow ULMW, I really hope it's the hindu kush I've been searching for all these years, the smell is unmistakable.

Old 03-14-2018, 11:08 PM #17
rexamus616
I GOTA LUST FOR LIFE!!

rexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nicerexamus616 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blowmonkey View Post
I assume Pot of gold x Hindu Kush came through Seedism, they still have the Hindu kush cut Sam dropped off at the flying dutchmen years ago, I guess Sam gets a percentage. Try Cannapot, they have POG x HK from seedism in stock right now, it’s called King Kush though.

Lovely grow ULMW, I really hope it's the hindu kush I've been searching for all these years, the smell is unmistakable.
they came straight from sam himself, mate.

Old 03-15-2018, 12:06 AM #18
dr feelzgood

dr feelzgood will become famous soon enoughdr feelzgood will become famous soon enoughdr feelzgood will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ULMW View Post
Cpl more nug pics.
Awesome strain by the look of. Sad i missed out on these.
dr feelzgood is offline Quote

Old 04-02-2018, 05:34 PM #19
Blowmonkey

Blowmonkey will become famous soon enough
I don’t think they did (well, he may have sent them in himself, but), they were made by someone else, just derived from sams stock.
Quote:
Cultivators Choice POG*Hindu Kush

I am not sure who made the seeds but they were sold through breeders retail under the cultivators choice name but I believe they said someone else in the Netherlands made the cross.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...&postcount=539
Quote:
I may have this incorrect but looks like a feminised backcross to the P1 Hindu Kush parent which may account for the slower growth rate early on.

Nice work in any case, look forward to seeing your progress.

This post seems relevant to the new POG variety offered here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amsterdammer
Here is an image of the HK clone from Sam, still the same cut, grew it out a few months ago, there is nothing like this strain, stinky and potent.

View Image
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...11&postcount=9

Which refers to this post from amsterdammer, one of the guys behind seedism:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...&postcount=536

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2018, 12:16 AM #20
rexamus616
I GOTA LUST FOR LIFE!!

ah, i see what you were getting at...

heres a quote from the Cultivator's Choice Info thread

Quote:
Take the Pot of Gold from Flying Dutchman (A brand now owned by Sensi Seeds.) Pot of Gold (or POG as it is affectionately known) is a line developed by Sam. He selected the parental clone of Hindu Kush from hundreds of plants and made the cross to Skunk #1. The resulting hybrid was then sold by Flying Dutchman as Pot of Gold. During that work, Sam selected a single beautiful POG female from the hybrid generation, and that clone was used for a few other different breeding projects in Holland.

One of Cultivator's Choice producers used Sam's select POG female (with permission) and crossed it back to the Hindu Kush mother for seed work leaning towards the mother side of the cross. After we saw the results from that cross we gobbled up all the remaining seeds as there were only a couple of hundred packs available. Although these particular seeds weren't produced by Cultivator's Choice in house, the fellow and his production was vetted to ensure that they were in line with the strict standards of the Cultivator's Choice brand. You'll see from the results of the cross, the effort was well worth the energy.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338141

Hope you can track some down to try for yourself mate!