Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread....

Thread Title Search
bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-15-2018, 04:09 AM #11171
P-NUT

P-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of light
10 weeks is a long time to veg in order to see sex. I heard skunkman sam say in a podcast recently you can give one night cycle early on and 2 weeks later it will show. Havent tried that yet and he was discussing greenhouse and outdoor grows but cant imagine it wouldnt work indoors. Mine usually show about 4-6 weeks in if I dont transplant and they start to get rootbound.

I can definitely say the black triangle is one of my favorite bodhi crosses so far. On my 3rd run w 3 cuts but gonna narrow it down to 1 after this round. All have a sweet oniony background with varying degrees of tk on the frontend. People have been asking for more.
P-NUT is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2018, 04:10 AM #11172
P-NUT

P-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of light
And the dry sift from the black triangle is supreme as is the rosin
P-NUT is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2018, 05:06 AM #11173
Gr33nSanta

I have 4 x Memory Loss (Archive) X Strange Brew (Bodhi) germinating.

I ll be harvesting some strange brews within the next few weeks. If the Strange brew dude's sisters turn out good, them seeds could be the best I will be growing this year.

My Memory Loss is TOP NOTCH!

It will be full on space flight sativa forgetfulness herb, I can not wait. The Neroli91 are coming along, the new ones are about to show sex and the other 2 are about a week from harvest. I ll post pics or vids.

The granola funks are about 3 weeks from harvest. I put my nose on one of them 3 and it was very very very nice.

The Elfinstone I have in flower is not very vigorous, very branchy and bushy but it is not taking off, no stretch to it so far. It could be self inflicted.

One Elfinstone clone showed root today so I will def. give it another round before I get rid of it, lots of seeds left.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2018, 01:24 PM #11174
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr33nSanta View Post
I have 4 x Memory Loss (Archive) X Strange Brew (Bodhi) germinating.

I ll be harvesting some strange brews within the next few weeks. If the Strange brew dude's sisters turn out good, them seeds could be the best I will be growing this year.

My Memory Loss is TOP NOTCH!

It will be full on space flight sativa forgetfulness herb, I can not wait. The Neroli91 are coming along, the new ones are about to show sex and the other 2 are about a week from harvest. I ll post pics or vids.

The granola funks are about 3 weeks from harvest. I put my nose on one of them 3 and it was very very very nice.

The Elfinstone I have in flower is not very vigorous, very branchy and bushy but it is not taking off, no stretch to it so far. It could be self inflicted.

One Elfinstone clone showed root today so I will def. give it another round before I get rid of it, lots of seeds left.
Hey there Gr33nsanta Rodehazrd here. How did you feed the Elphinstone? Mine are on the third leaf set and are showing a little pale. I sprinkled a tiny dash of feather meal and watered it in yesterday. Are they heavy feeders?
Rodehazrd is online now Quote

Old 03-15-2018, 02:17 PM #11175
SkunkFunk49

SkunkFunk49 will become famous soon enough
I got a pack of MA Super Skunk x Appy going. All 11 seeds cracked. Hoping to find a keeper. When I figure out how to post pictures I will. I tried posting pics last night but failed miserably.
SkunkFunk49 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2018, 04:08 PM #11176
sticking

sticking will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by siftedunity View Post
yeah, it wasn't a dig, I was just saying I read up a lot before buying seeds. and from what ive read the reports are good
not sure where you live but clones have been sent all over the world, so idk.
Yepp, also heard only good things and the description of effects was exactly what i was looking for. Seems more people here had the same problem though. Live in a small country in North EU. If theres one place good cuts havent reached its here :(
sticking is offline Quote

Old 03-17-2018, 08:58 PM #11177
mogulski123

mogulski123 will become famous soon enoughmogulski123 will become famous soon enough
I'm considering running a pack of Lucky Wookie in my greenhouse this summer, but I have no experience with LC or Wookie crosses. I've run 10-11 week sativas in my area with no issues from frost. My main concern is height, I've got about 8.5 ft to work with...anything more than that and my plants are visible. Plants will be in ground in greenhouse. Thanks for any recommendations!
mogulski123 is offline Quote

Old 03-18-2018, 01:33 PM #11178
4dutchess

4dutchess is on a distinguished road
Hello!!! My first post on IC Mag!
Ive never ran Bodhi before but I like what I read. It will be by next purchases.
Two questions..... Instinct tells me any of Bodhi's gear is worth growing more than ANY others?
Russet Mites, any Bodhi strains not liked too much by Russets?

I grew some TGA Pergutorys and the mites loved them compared.

I know IPM. I got it down. Lost last years yard grow but not the tent run!
Great Day IC Mag
4dutchess is offline Quote

Old 03-20-2018, 08:49 PM #11179
Fiddynut

Fiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really nice
Greetings friends.

I've really been enjoying the bodhi genetics and have tripled down on them for the next 3 grows. I have clones of his chem 91 jb X snow lotus allmost finished now that I also grew from seed last run. They are good yeilders and have a bit of that chem funk to them. They are also the floppiest plants I've ever grown. Might be great for scrog grow style.

I have 3 red eye Jedi girls from a half pack of seeds I was given and I'm growing them from clone next run as soon as they are ready to go to flower. I took more cuts than I need so even though some arnt looking good I should have plenty to chose from.

And I'm 6 for 6 on the granola funk seeds popped a couple weeks ago. I've heard a lot of good things about this strain and I'm really excited about running them after the red eye Jedi.

I also grew lemon wookie a few months ago. I messed up that run with an old spent bulb and got a poor yeild but the flavor was great none the less. Thanks Bodhi for making these genetics available.
Peace...Fiddy.
Fiddynut is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-21-2018, 01:58 PM #11180
Gr33nSanta

not the greatest footage but it gives you an idea, I know some of you wanted to see. 2 neroli, the #1 with the bigger buds I plan to reveg or at least start the revegging process until I get to smoke it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0-s...ature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1hB...ature=youtu.be