Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread....

Thread Title Search
bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-15-2018, 12:45 AM #11171
clearheaded

clearheaded has a spectacular aura aboutclearheaded has a spectacular aura aboutclearheaded has a spectacular aura aboutclearheaded has a spectacular aura aboutclearheaded has a spectacular aura about
I am surprsied the FAT cherry hasnt made its way into his retail. I know couple cherries he works with which may or may not be the same but fat cherryXwookie 15 is a nice mix. I suppose we will see with the next round of testers if/how that moves forward. which I imagine will be pretty soon

did a gojix mightymightx manitoba poison however the goji dominated the cross and i didnt find any quicker pheno that i could find outdoors so hard to know. but dense flower slight berrys with kushyness ie goji is what i saw. delicious stuff forsure
clearheaded is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2018, 01:44 AM #11172
siftedunity
cant re Member

siftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieWaulie View Post
It is fun for sure if thats what your after. If your like me and the goal is to find a keeper clone and run mono crops so that you can do experiments and really dial it in and learn the plant then it is very time consuming.

For example from germination lets say 10 weeks roughly until you sex, then I take cuttings from all and flower them. 2 months after that I know which ones are decent, so I do a second run with maybe 4 clones of each pheno, and then after that 2nd run you will know which really is the best. At least thats the process for me. Now imagine your doing this with lets say 4 strains. Ive been at it for a year now and just finally on my 1st mono crop run haha. And now imagine when it doesn't live up to all the hype after all that! Hopefully my SSDD does though, I mean its SSDD and Goji which are most popular so theres obviously a reason. I asked someone initially who read this thread front to back of that the most mentioned and memoriable were, he said SSDD, goji og, black triangle. don't rememeber the other one. lol
10 weeks is a long time to sex.. should see some sign of sex in 4 weeks give or take, and I only veg under t5s.
but yeah seed selections take a while. tbh the best way is to have a big room and high numbers, and a cross of something which is showing lots of potential. id love to have the space and time but I don't tbh lol
siftedunity is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2018, 02:37 AM #11173
v7ej207

v7ej207 is just really nicev7ej207 is just really nicev7ej207 is just really nicev7ej207 is just really nicev7ej207 is just really nicev7ej207 is just really nicev7ej207 is just really nicev7ej207 is just really nice
I've run two and a half packs of SSDD and I've had plants all over the place with one pack that was really heavy on males. The first one I flowered was my grail plant and I ran it exclusively for two years until I shut down and let it go (stupid). There is a lot of diversity in the line, which is good because you can find something that suits you. Phenos range from Chem, Bubba, Green Crack (most common Appy phenos), the occasional Blue Moonshine type plant, and mixes of plants in its genetics.

Here are some pics that I've posted before with some editorial comments:

My favorite plant that checked all the boxes - super resin production (bubble hash yields off the chart), great yields, killer potency for nerve pain, low anxiety, and vigorous as all get out.

Pretty Bubbashine leaner but sort of weak...

Continued...

Last edited by v7ej207; 03-15-2018 at 03:18 AM..
v7ej207 is offline Quote

17 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2018, 02:57 AM #11174
siftedunity
cant re Member

siftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud of
wow those are some beautiful ssdd.. thank you!
definitely excited to go through these now!
siftedunity is offline Quote

Old 03-15-2018, 03:02 AM #11175
v7ej207

v7ej207 is just really nicev7ej207 is just really nicev7ej207 is just really nicev7ej207 is just really nicev7ej207 is just really nicev7ej207 is just really nicev7ej207 is just really nicev7ej207 is just really nice
Chem structured plant, didn't really wow me:

Blue Moonshine type plant, light feeding and finicky. Really good potency but not much to look at as far as resin. I run this one pretty regularly now. It is always ends up in the back so I don't have good pictures yet:

Sort of a Meh plant not bad by any means:

Continued...
v7ej207 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2018, 03:07 AM #11176
v7ej207

Last couple plants...

Another good plant that had crazy resin production. I sort of kick myself for it letting go.:

Finally, a lanky Appy/GC pheno that I currently run regularly. Good resin production and a slightly more up type high that is good for vacuuming.:

Last edited by v7ej207; 03-15-2018 at 03:21 AM..
v7ej207 is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2018, 04:09 AM #11177
P-NUT

P-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really nice
10 weeks is a long time to veg in order to see sex. I heard skunkman sam say in a podcast recently you can give one night cycle early on and 2 weeks later it will show. Havent tried that yet and he was discussing greenhouse and outdoor grows but cant imagine it wouldnt work indoors. Mine usually show about 4-6 weeks in if I dont transplant and they start to get rootbound.

I can definitely say the black triangle is one of my favorite bodhi crosses so far. On my 3rd run w 3 cuts but gonna narrow it down to 1 after this round. All have a sweet oniony background with varying degrees of tk on the frontend. People have been asking for more.
P-NUT is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2018, 04:10 AM #11178
P-NUT

P-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really nice
And the dry sift from the black triangle is supreme as is the rosin
P-NUT is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2018, 05:06 AM #11179
Gr33nSanta

Gr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud of
I have 4 x Memory Loss (Archive) X Strange Brew (Bodhi) germinating.

I ll be harvesting some strange brews within the next few weeks. If the Strange brew dude's sisters turn out good, them seeds could be the best I will be growing this year.

My Memory Loss is TOP NOTCH!

It will be full on space flight sativa forgetfulness herb, I can not wait. The Neroli91 are coming along, the new ones are about to show sex and the other 2 are about a week from harvest. I ll post pics or vids.

The granola funks are about 3 weeks from harvest. I put my nose on one of them 3 and it was very very very nice.

The Elfinstone I have in flower is not very vigorous, very branchy and bushy but it is not taking off, no stretch to it so far. It could be self inflicted.

One Elfinstone clone showed root today so I will def. give it another round before I get rid of it, lots of seeds left.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338819
Gr33nSanta is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2018, 01:24 PM #11180
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd is a jewel in the roughRodehazrd is a jewel in the roughRodehazrd is a jewel in the roughRodehazrd is a jewel in the roughRodehazrd is a jewel in the roughRodehazrd is a jewel in the roughRodehazrd is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr33nSanta View Post
I have 4 x Memory Loss (Archive) X Strange Brew (Bodhi) germinating.

I ll be harvesting some strange brews within the next few weeks. If the Strange brew dude's sisters turn out good, them seeds could be the best I will be growing this year.

My Memory Loss is TOP NOTCH!

It will be full on space flight sativa forgetfulness herb, I can not wait. The Neroli91 are coming along, the new ones are about to show sex and the other 2 are about a week from harvest. I ll post pics or vids.

The granola funks are about 3 weeks from harvest. I put my nose on one of them 3 and it was very very very nice.

The Elfinstone I have in flower is not very vigorous, very branchy and bushy but it is not taking off, no stretch to it so far. It could be self inflicted.

One Elfinstone clone showed root today so I will def. give it another round before I get rid of it, lots of seeds left.
Hey there Gr33nsanta Rodehazrd here. How did you feed the Elphinstone? Mine are on the third leaf set and are showing a little pale. I sprinkled a tiny dash of feather meal and watered it in yesterday. Are they heavy feeders?
Rodehazrd is offline Quote