Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > DP AutoDuck.

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
DP AutoDuck. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-14-2018, 05:01 AM #21
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSumTomatoes View Post
Really cool. I find this strain very interesting and think it would be fun to see the many places you could pull off growing it without anyone noticing what it was. I like the pheno with the single broad leafs.
Yeah, great camouflage. Had autos in between tomatoes, people within a foot from the plants and they didn't notice.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiod in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus at down to earth prices. Now 12.50 years running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 06:37 AM #22
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
Yeah, great camouflage. Had autos in between tomatoes, people within a foot from the plants and they didn't notice.
Where they ducks or just regular autos?
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 01:55 PM #23
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Where they ducks or just regular autos?
Our auto line.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiod in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus at down to earth prices. Now 12.50 years running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 02:27 PM #24
Jd421

Jd421 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Really cool. I find this strain very interesting and think it would be fun to see the many places you could pull off growing it without anyone noticing what it was. I like the pheno with the single broad leafs.
I do too. It's been fun interesting to watch them grow. Definitely glad Im preserving the strain by using CS water. If I can get enough seed to do an outdoor grow may go all out around fall time. Summers in the sunshine state too brutal come June through 1st of September. But yeah unless you know what you looking at easy to hide amongst tomato's or hibiscus.
Jd421 is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 02:30 PM #25
Jd421

Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
Our auto line.
Do you all have any publicy available? For sale? I want to do a side by side. Then maybe crossing the two on a different run.
Jd421 is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 03:07 PM #26
Jd421

Brewing some CS water this morning. Distilled water, cell phone charger, air pump, glass Mason jar and pure silver rods. Thank god for the internet and a wonderful time to be alive. You can learn so much from forums like this. Hell I remember browsing OG for hours. Been running now for about two hours. Gonna run for a couple more. I do have a laser pointer. Right now can see Alot of silver floating.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180314_085733.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	449543
Jd421 is offline Quote

Old 03-26-2018, 10:20 AM #27
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
What's the word on the ducks?

Old 03-27-2018, 02:52 PM #28
Jd421

Quote:
What's the word on the ducks?
Sorry been busy. But progressing good.

Today is moving day for 1 of my ducks. CS water a complete success. Just hoping I caught it fast enough. The pollen sacks that is. First pic are my reversed duck. Let me tell you she was/is hard to turn. She is fighting still.

I probably going to do another slight defoliation.

Here is some eye candy.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_20180327_070029.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	450890 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180327_070056.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	450891 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180327_073320.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	450892 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180327_073327.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	450893 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180327_073332.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	450894

Jd421 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-27-2018, 03:18 PM #29
Jd421

I work nights. But my nights are Alot of people's mornings. So yeah I'm having a few of these this morning. For size comparison. Tried to better pictures outside. But didn't work. She has some female parts left. But loaded with green male bananas.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_20180327_080940.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	450895 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180327_081059.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	450896 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180327_081003.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	450897
Jd421 is offline Quote

Old 03-27-2018, 04:21 PM #30
JustSumTomatoes

Looking awesome man! That's cool that you are taking the time to make some more fem seeds. I think the mutation is very interesting.