Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

Thread Title Search
-
any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-09-2018, 12:57 AM #4261
ThaMagnificent
The Biggest Boss Thus Far...

ThaMagnificent has a spectacular aura aboutThaMagnificent has a spectacular aura aboutThaMagnificent has a spectacular aura aboutThaMagnificent has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenou812 View Post
I have 5 pounds of RO on the way in a couple of days...
Just reupped myself too
ThaMagnificent is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-09-2018, 01:44 AM #4262
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Boyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud of
Boyd Crowder has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
been using this a FEW MONTHS NOW
tryna dial it in from burnming lower fans
my girls tend to like it about 3tsp/4gl or ~650ppm/1.3ec @ 5.8ph

"You want to make a living in this business you need to know your ABC's. Always Be Cool" - Boyd Crowder

My Grows:
Bodhi Super Snow Lotus -Ongoing
Karma Biker Kush 1.0 2.2k Organic Circle Jerk - Done
Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread - Ongoing
Thinking Vertical 101: The Build and Grow - Hangout/Current
Certified Noob Recycled Organic Soil Test Grow A Rama Done
GhettoGrow - Beginners Journey to Harvest for less than $1500 Done
______________________________ _
Tests:
gravity vs ultra snow storm vs bloombastic hoedown showdown growdown - Delayed till 2018
Boyd Crowder is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 06:40 AM #4263
djbooyah13

djbooyah13 will become famous soon enoughdjbooyah13 will become famous soon enough
Hey, want to chime in and say, i got the MB Ferts Vitamins as recommended by a bunch in this forum, currently in veg, it made a huge difference, deff would recommend, was getting all types of weird leaf deficiencies (browning, curling, some symtpoms of Potassium def) with .2 EC Calmagic > + 5 g Veg Bloom RO, EC was comming out to 1.4-1.6. Now i do .2 EC 4.8g Vegbloom RO, + 3ml MB ferts Vitamins > to an EC of 1.5-1.6 & ph 5.9 plants are thriving super green and happy under CMH 315's now. Stay blessed
djbooyah13 is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 12:36 PM #4264
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Boyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud of
Boyd Crowder has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by djbooyah13 View Post
Hey, want to chime in and say, i got the MB Ferts Vitamins as recommended by a bunch in this forum, currently in veg, it made a huge difference, deff would recommend, was getting all types of weird leaf deficiencies (browning, curling, some symtpoms of Potassium def) with .2 EC Calmagic > + 5 g Veg Bloom RO, EC was comming out to 1.4-1.6. Now i do .2 EC 4.8g Vegbloom RO, + 3ml MB ferts Vitamins > to an EC of 1.5-1.6 & ph 5.9 plants are thriving super green and happy under CMH 315's now. Stay blessed
my veg does the exact same shit - im gonna up my ppm starting yesterday to see can this help my veg - what goods a one part if its not ... one part , right?

"You want to make a living in this business you need to know your ABC's. Always Be Cool" - Boyd Crowder

My Grows:
Bodhi Super Snow Lotus -Ongoing
Karma Biker Kush 1.0 2.2k Organic Circle Jerk - Done
Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread - Ongoing
Thinking Vertical 101: The Build and Grow - Hangout/Current
Certified Noob Recycled Organic Soil Test Grow A Rama Done
GhettoGrow - Beginners Journey to Harvest for less than $1500 Done
Tests:
gravity vs ultra snow storm vs bloombastic hoedown showdown growdown - Delayed till 2018
Boyd Crowder is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2018, 07:46 PM #4265
ThaMagnificent
The Biggest Boss Thus Far...

ThaMagnificent has a spectacular aura aboutThaMagnificent has a spectacular aura aboutThaMagnificent has a spectacular aura aboutThaMagnificent has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Which vitamins
ThaMagnificent is offline Quote

Old 03-15-2018, 02:35 AM #4266
djbooyah13

djbooyah13 will become famous soon enoughdjbooyah13 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaMagnificent View Post
Which vitamins
Microbe Life Hydroponics Vitamins & Amino Acids, day 2ish I saw all the new growth become beautifully green and didnt have anymore intense browning like before. I'm in 1 gallon coco and the growth is almost bit much to keep up with now.. (link to vitamins below)

https://www.amazon.com/Microbe-Life-Hydroponics-Vitamins-Amino/dp/B01NBGM5DM

Old 03-15-2018, 03:36 PM #4267
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
Quote:
Microbe Life Hydroponics Vitamins & Amino Acids, day 2ish I saw all the new growth become beautifully green and didnt have anymore intense browning like before. I'm in 1 gallon coco and the growth is almost bit much to keep up with now.. (link to vitamins below)

https://www.amazon.com/Microbe-Life-.../dp/B01NBGM5DM

same shit i use .... its pretty good stuff .

current tour with brain & brewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan
dansbuds is offline Quote

Old 03-15-2018, 05:06 PM #4268
beta

beta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansbuds View Post
same shit i use .... its pretty good stuff .
What rate are you guys using this at? Are you adding it directly to your reservoirs? Should it be used throughout the life of the plant?
beta is offline Quote

Old 03-15-2018, 08:29 PM #4269
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by beta View Post
What rate are you guys using this at? Are you adding it directly to your reservoirs? Should it be used throughout the life of the plant?
yes i use it in my rez all through veg & the first 2 weeks of flower at 3ml per gallon .

current tour with brain & brewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan
dansbuds is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2018, 12:13 AM #4270
djbooyah13

Dansbuds is the reason i use this stuff, i deff noticed a difference. Thank you @dansbuds