Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Worldwide Cannabis Guide > Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Borneo and Hong Kong

Thread Title Search
Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Borneo and Hong Kong Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-17-2009, 12:26 PM #21
jamrockjay
Father Son Toker

jamrockjay will become famous soon enoughjamrockjay will become famous soon enough
No probs gonzo apology excepted. I understand exactly what u r saying. I will be as safe as one can.

We are all 1
people, fightin
the same fight....

RhinoJay lives on...
jamrockjay is offline Quote

Old 05-18-2009, 03:55 AM #22
GMT
I am, therefore I think

GMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant future
So did you score think better of it? Any pics to post of your trip Jay?
GMT is offline Quote

Old 05-19-2009, 06:29 PM #23
Capn
Blowing O's

Capn has a spectacular aura aboutCapn has a spectacular aura aboutCapn has a spectacular aura about
Prolly rotting in a cell as we speak. I honestly hope not.
When the soul lies down in that grass,
The world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase each other
Doesn’t make any sense.

- Jelaluddin Rumi
Capn is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-13-2013, 05:49 PM #24
GlandualFever

GlandualFever has a spectacular aura aboutGlandualFever has a spectacular aura aboutGlandualFever has a spectacular aura about
To be honest, looking at that list there are countries mentioned, like Turkey especially, where the death penalty is in play. Does that change the fact that is the biggest transit point for heroin coming to the west?

Personally i think the whole war on drugs operates at its crux by instilling fear into people, by ensuring that one fears the potential consequences of their actions. This is how all Laws work. When u have no fear u arent constrained by that mode of thought.

I had the same gung ho attitude, and managed to score in Malaysia quite easily and very stealthily also. Im older, wiser and experienced enough in life to weigh up the surroundings, the character of the people u are dealing with, the potential risks and then make a decision about what course of action to take.

There are however the idiots who do not build personal relationships, walk up to complete strangers without any risk assessment, and expect to get an amsterdam coffeeshop reception? I mean is that wise? Horses for courses! Smoked some beautiful compressed Thai on an idylic beach it was blissful. Wouldnt have had that experience if i was thinking "DEATH PENALTY"
GlandualFever is offline Quote

Old 08-08-2015, 12:49 AM #25
diggity

diggity has a spectacular aura aboutdiggity has a spectacular aura aboutdiggity has a spectacular aura aboutdiggity has a spectacular aura aboutdiggity has a spectacular aura about
most people don't have the interest or desire to even go to these countries and that is part of why people will be so fast to tell you're an idiot for wanting to smoke there. i went to the philippines and smoke nearly everyday i was there. travel. get out there.
diggity is offline Quote

Old 11-05-2015, 11:43 PM #26
ibandublin

ibandublin is on a distinguished road
me too diggity, i;ve been in philippines last year and we been smoking everyday
ibandublin is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2015, 08:55 AM #27
earthwyrms

Location: an alien star catalog number, planet 3. https://spaceengine.org procedural generation, off
earthwyrms has a spectacular aura aboutearthwyrms has a spectacular aura aboutearthwyrms has a spectacular aura aboutearthwyrms has a spectacular aura aboutearthwyrms has a spectacular aura about
what sativa land race strains are preserved from those areas directly on the equator? are they "ïndginous", brought by ancient settlers and now the inhabitants are savage, or was the weed only smuggled in or mekong area seed strains are guerrilla grown?
earthwyrms is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2015, 09:46 AM #28
earthwyrms

Location: an alien star catalog number, planet 3. https://spaceengine.org procedural generation, off
earthwyrms has a spectacular aura aboutearthwyrms has a spectacular aura aboutearthwyrms has a spectacular aura aboutearthwyrms has a spectacular aura aboutearthwyrms has a spectacular aura about
also, what is the deal with afghanistan? they reportedly produce most of the worlds opium poppy, and they condem drug users to death? so drugs are bad unless it makes them money selling to people they don't like? but who are they kidding, a load of their people would seem to be so called users. what do they do, keep death laws around to selectively enforce it on undesirables and use them as scapegoats? i suppose extraterrestrials would observe this planet and think it mostly full of shit.

*sits back smoking joint, watching alien invasion, thinking, heheh serves em right.
earthwyrms is offline Quote

Old 02-15-2018, 12:48 PM #29
brolex

brolex will become famous soon enough
***Don't get into trouble in Malaysia. Avoid illegal raves or suspect entertainment centres. Cops here are allowed to raid and entire place and impose urine tests on everyone***

I can attest to this: there is no borneo landrace. I doubt cannabis can survive tropical lowlands - you'd have to go really deep into the jungle border mountains to discover any highland landrace, if any.

The only commercial stuff you can get here area all Thai or Vietnamese of origin. Sumatra is known for its weed, but you don't get to see them outside of Indonesia.

What you're most likely going to get are your typical brick weed. But sometimes, you get really spectacularly strong fucky stuff. I was knocked out by a sativa(!!!) a few months back. It wasn't euphoric, but more like an endless loop of dream going into another dream.

Weed is more risky to sell here. The small city that I'm at, the coppers have a hand in hard drugs. Pot is known to reduce the addiction to these hard drugs, so cops see pot dealers as detrimental to their business. Even KTVs that pay up to coppers would be reluctant to entertain requests for pot.

I'd say less than 5% of the population is a habitual user. So it's all about who you know. Brick weed is not expensive at all.
Dank weed is probably double what you'd pay stateside - and even then, it won't be easy for the average westerner to get into the right circle.

*** Do not solicit for drugs. People here can be easily offended. But if you must, start with the pompous African***
brolex is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2018, 07:01 PM #30
Ichyboy

Ichyboy is on a distinguished road
Brolex

Thanks for ur info much appreciated. I will be in malaysia until july and was hoping to score some from a trustworthy person like yourself. Plz kindly drop me a message.
Ichyboy is offline Quote