Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Women who LIKE growing cannabis.

Thread Title Search
Women who LIKE growing cannabis. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-14-2018, 05:05 AM #41
Cidmercury

Cidmercury will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaventa View Post
Im using your post as evidence in any forthcoming marital disputes on the subject. You have done a great service to mankind in his his pursuit of reconciling his two great loves, thanks

still don't think it will work.. she says weeds "stinks" and "makes you lazy". She tolerates it enough to not obstruct so its alright really
Glad I could help 🤣
Douglas.curtis is right tho, there's so many strains with so many effects and smells and tastes.. If you can convince your lady to be more open minded, and yourself, (unless u are already)... its like being a kid in a candy store. I'll admit I am religious about brushing my teeth and if my hubby smokes he's usually got the poo mouth after and I'll hint at him to use some gum 🤣 BUT really... wanna be creative? There's a strain for that.. wanna relax and feel good.. there's a strain for that.. wanna take a hike and admire nature? Strain for that too, be motivated and concentrate.. etc etc.. want something gassy, fruity, citrusy? Wanna just smoke it? Eat it? Rub it all ova yo boday? The options are endless
Cidmercury is offline Quote

Old 02-14-2018, 06:27 PM #42
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cidmercury View Post
if my hubby smokes he's usually got the poo mouth after and I'll hint at him to use some gum
Switch to cleaner cannabis. I have the same issue with dispensary and most other growers cannabis. Makes the house smell like an ashtray. My cannabis 'smoke' is clean cannabis flavors. No ashtray mouth.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 03-02-2018, 05:18 AM #43
rowinghome

rowinghome is on a distinguished road
They exist. Don't give up. I'm looking for friendship, companionship at this phase of my life but I am content to go it alone. me and my dog, Birdie. she is my companion after a rough 34 year marriage. I am learning to grow weed. spent a year in SoCal . Learned how to clone and grow. Great time with my brother learning about cannabis at 63. I love growing weed. I want to help connect Vets with PTSD. I have PTSD I am not a Vet but cannabis has helped me tremendously. I want to spread the word and the weed.
rowinghome is offline Quote

Old 03-02-2018, 11:10 AM #44
THC123

THC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud of
They really do exist! I found two of them over the last years. Sadly things didn't work out in the end but yeah, they are out there. For me it is also a must that my girlfriend or woman likes growing it or at least tolerates it. I don't want to hide my passion.
THC123 is offline Quote

Old 03-06-2018, 11:55 AM #45
THC123

THC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud of
WHat the actual fuck???
THC123 is offline Quote